Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Yes.
Exactly 1 (one).
Pretty nice variation with the kimono background tho. It's a nice touch for the scene..... even if it's pretty unrealistic.

I mean how can MC still have the option to struggle when it's freezing cold outside, and that Aiko is warming him up under her kimono with a paizuri.

Would be a perfect instant loss scene. :ROFLMAO:

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
grinding to get stronger would help, but here's a couple helpful hints. She's weak to breast attacks, so focus on those. Her attacks focus on Seduction and afflicting Charm, prepping against that would also help. She's also super resistant to Charm as well, in case that's part of your usual fighting style.
I use suckle and insta-lose afterwards, dang.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I dont know for sure but the only person who have a insta-kill atack is sofia when you use holy headpat, besides always when I go fight against Nara I already have at least 6 spirits so even if lose some of them I still can win(if I want to).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She shouldn't have any insta-lose moves IIRC. Are you sure that you're actually starting the fight with her? She does have a dialogue option that causes her to beat you without there being any fight at all.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Using Suckle on Nicci is risky because she has a counter to that. Use massage, fondle or knead.
While true, and it's entirely possible that's what he meant, his post said he was having trouble with Nara, who is the dancer at the top of the mountain, rather than Nicci, who is the mature alarune complete with flower, who secretes lots and lots of aphrodisiacs, which rather obviously can cause problems if you decide to suckle from her.

• Sad
Reactions: BigJohnny

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Losing against Nara is 100 % because you're under leveled since it's not a difficult fight.

I don't know what the best way to XP before her since Nara is currently the fight I'm farming to grind XP.

Maybe Minotaur ?

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Losing against Nara is 100 % because you're under leveled since it's not a difficult fight.

I don't know what the best way to XP before her since Nara is currently the fight I'm farming to grind XP.

Maybe Minotaur ?
At that point, the best XP grind without mods is the Forest Dungeon Imp Den fight, because if you're low level you can run to a choke point to fight them 3 at a time and get XP for all the ones you beat. If you're strong enough to one-shot several of them with Mass Seduction or Arousera, you can charge into the den and sweep them down fast for big XP.

Reactions: Nevart and L30

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Discord is better than the Wiki if you want to check which mod is up to date.

"Mari the Butterfly" mod has been updated and work with the 23.8 version of the game. Go on Discord and check the "mod posting" section.
Seems like it's no longer available? Can't be found in the wiki nor in discord (mod-posting) right now...

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
No, the modder made the update in May, but put "2021/5/20" as the last update (which makes it rise on top of the list), as opposed to standard form "2021/05/20". Someone corrected that, and that's why you saw it disappear from the top of the list. The mod is still there, and amazingly good as always.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
No, the modder made the update in May, but put "2021/5/20" as the last update (which makes it rise on top of the list), as opposed to standard form "2021/05/20". Someone corrected that, and that's why you saw it disappear from the top of the list. The mod is still there, and amazingly good as always.
I see, thank you!

Kunt

May 6, 2018
"Battle Fuck"

That's an interesting term.
Does anyone know more of this sort of games besides this one?
Karryn's Prison
Tales of Androgyny

Come to mind
Anyone know more?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
"Battle Fuck"

Karryn's Prison
Tales of Androgyny

Come to mind
Anyone know more?
All of the "lust grimm" series, succubus tower 2, lilith in nightmare, nightgames, most of them are Japanese with fan translation, should be a fair few hours there.

Reactions: L30 and decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
"Battle Fuck"

Karryn's Prison
Tales of Androgyny
these 2 are no battle fuck just regular rape with corruption:cautious:

we still don't have the battle fuck tag:(
but i made a thread about it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/we-need-a-battle-fuck-tag.67518/
the game list there is not complete but i will add some more games to it;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes