Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
anybody elsee prefer old vili's portaits?
If you're talking about the side of her breast becoming way too unrealistic, we had a discussion about that before.

I voted against this, but still, a majority of Patreon's supporter wanted bigger tits.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
It seems unlikely that Sofia will be included in the Level Drain system given Sofia's existing drain scene. In one of her defeat scenes, Sofia will drain all of your stats and levels, stopping just before she drains your soul, just to state that they do not really do anything for her before she eventually returns everything she absorbed. It is quite likely that Sofia is completely maxed out given she has devoured millions of souls, and likely the stats and levels of a number of her victims as well. She is clearly much more physically powerful than her appearance and currently revealed stats may suggest given she is able to crack the floor of the Forest Dungeon with a single stomp during her Collar scenes. While Sofia does state she is not quite as powerful as she was when she was devouring souls, rather than having directly lost power, it could be a situation similar to Arcueid from Tsukihime and having to use a portion of her power to restrain her soul-thirst so that she just does not go on a rampage and start consuming everyone before her given she stopped soul-eating cold turkey.

If anything, Level Drain will probably be specific to a future NPC, and perhaps a few other characters. That way people who enjoy the content can freely indulge in it while those who do not will not have to worry about their efforts leveling up their character being undone. Just like those who enjoy grinding to a degree will be able to use the Rebirth system to continually grind and power up their character somehow while resetting their level to 1 each time they hit the eventual level cap of 100.

While this may be disappointing, I do hope that you find this enlightening, Gojii.
Ah bummer. Was somewhat of the view that MAX level would be a bit more for her (as you would plausibly be able to beat her battle forms of course not at full power, but still notable, at that point). The notion that one could use it to resolve what Ancilla discusses how disillusioned/detached she is compared to before (by playing into her desires she is restraining, and its some how "more" to her if she becomes attached to you vs random people she isn't?).

But oh well. Is there going to be some sort of content to address what Ancilla says about "helping" Sofia's emotionally detached state? That was more fo the reason for it. Though it would play into it well, but guess not. Still curious if that is something that is a plot route with Sofia (to learn the "real" her).

What of the concept regarding Feng? (Even draining spirit in lieu of levels could be interesting for either). Seems like Kotone is really remorseful. Willingly putting yourself/levels/(or a certain threshold of spriit being harvested over time), to help some crazy plan to restore Feng (maybe a late game "book" you find in the Labyrinth, which causes a dialogue option with Kotone to help Feng, like some sort of banned/lost spell/ritual?). Either way definitely going to delve into the new version.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Was a time ago I thought Tower of Trample was better than this game, no I'm not much for smells or piss, but the writing kind of made it work anyway. The smell felt more like just addiction odor and piss quite the same etc.
This game is now the better game, I would like it to be more cruel as in ToT, here there are moments and then they turn goody goody.

Hope to see more of Tabitha if given a cruel version, as well as Ancilla, but Tabitha has the best potential of cute cruelty which no game here really has? Else do tell?

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Bug report :

Stella's panacea pill costs 20k, not 10! Dialogue says 10k, and the option becomes available with that amount of money, BUT 20k will be deducted from your moneybag, enough to send you into the negatives... yep.
edit: for some reason attaching pictures seem to not work rn, but on the screenshot is me having -7545 eros and the ultra-panacea perk.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys if i wanted to add as many encounters waifus as possible to the game which mods do yall recommend?

kzolka

Jul 15, 2018
Bug report :

On first mountain ascension, getting out of Camilla's cave sends me instantly to the last room of Kotone's temple path (3 levers room).
See images in spoiler to see how stuff transitions. The levers are actually functional, and i can pass kotone's trial. I can leave the temple just fine afterwards, however the map fog still covers the temple and i have to climb the mountain again (story flag stuff i suppose).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit for above posters : timing fuck yeah. actually started my post and went eating and when icome back to post you both have the message out as well x)
I have the same problem and i don't know how to fix it.
I tried to delete all my previous save files and tried redownloading the game, but neither have worked.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well, the elves keep on talking about breeding them, and I think the elf village is planned.
I know, but I think they're just being metaphorical (they're known by the rest of monster girls as some kind of nymphomaniacs). And before anyone comes with the question, for reproducibility matters people might as well make a short trip to Fertilia. Hell, even the name says it all, "Fertilia".

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Thanks for the advice on Nara, I admit I'm mainly rushing through the game because I want to meet Kotone.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v23.9a is now out for bug fixing and some art adjustments.

Thank you dev for adding Sofia ass art! Too many ass focused girls in the game don't show it in their art and it makes me very sad.
I definitely want to work towards getting characters with butt focuses and such to have these kinds of cg eventually, it'l just take some time. :D
(Mika and Tabitha for sure.)

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
How close is the game to being finished content wise? With a name like v23.8b it's hard to tell lol
In the past, Threshold mentioned (either here or on discord) that the version number can be considered as a percentage. so v23.8 is roughly 23.8% complete if nothing has changed.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Bug report 0.23.9b:

after losing against Vili in her dungeon (bossfight), my character remains in an invisible/un-cancelable titfuck stance in combat, blocking abilities accordingly. Tried against sofia, ancilla, a blue slime.
The option to get out of stance is available, but even in case of cussess nothing happens, the invisible stance remains.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes