Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Holy shit, updated save for the first time in a while and got like 75 new stat points plus a bunch of perk points. I can now run my ultimate meme build of the strongest, unluckiest, and ugliest dumbass of all time. 100 Power/Tech/Will (perk bonuses) with just enough Int to not instantly go OOM on Energy and low enough Allure to get a negative modifier, kek.

You may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like. Powerplayers represent!

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
Hey, i'm playing a new game since the recent update, but I came across a problem, I have 2 sensitivity points to spend but the game will no longer let me reduce my cock sensitivity, is 75% the minimum? (without cock ring of justice)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lnppo

AgentSans

Jan 7, 2020
Hey, i'm playing a new game since the recent update, but I came across a problem, I have 2 sensitivity points to spend but the game will no longer let me reduce my cock sensitivity, is 75% the minimum? (without cock ring of justice)
Yes, 75% is currently the minimum for sensitivity. Though I wonder if there is a max for it.

Reactions: Jack20p

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
Yes, 75% is currently the minimum for sensitivity. Though I wonder if there is a max for it.
thanks for the confirmation, I was keeping the sensitivity points just in case I had to be a certain level or something before it would allow me to reduce it further.

Reactions: AgentSans

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
Something broke when going through mountain ascent first time, I beat Camilla and went to the next area and then it said I left somewhere cold and was put in front of three switches and said that I was doing a trial, according to the wiki, I should be encountering a mimic, and now I can't return to town, fortunately I made a save not long before and tried it again and also tried the climbing route but I found the same issue, I guess the game is broken until it's patched.

Edit: most recent version v23.9b has patched this progression bug.

Last edited:

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Something broke when going through mountain ascent first time, I beat Camilla and went to the next area and then it said I left somewhere cold and was put in front of three switches and said that I was doing a trial, according to the wiki, I should be encountering a mimic, and now I can't return to town, fortunately I made a save not long before and tried it again and also tried the climbing route but I found the same issue, I guess the game is broken until it's patched.
I'd put that in the discord under bug reports so thresh can take a look at it quicker, idk how often they check here but they are really active in the discord.

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I'd put that in the discord under bug reports so thresh can take a look at it quicker, idk how often they check here but they are really active in the discord.
I don't use discord, but I became a patron and directly messaged them there, so hopefully they should know, i'll wait for a patch before I continue. I was thinking about supporting this game before, and was going to once I saw everything the game had to offer, I support three other indie devs, so now it's four.

Reactions: Hopeless DIO

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I don't use discord, but I became a patron and directly messaged them there, so hopefully they should know, i'll wait for a patch before I continue. I was thinking about supporting this game before, and was going to once I saw everything the game had to offer, I support three other indie devs, so now it's four.
The mountain progression bug has been fixed in the current 0.29b, don't rely on F95's post for punctual updates and check the itch.io or patreon instead.

Reactions: Jack20p

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Edit: v23.9d is now out to hotfix 2 bugs.

Hey ThresholdMGD, I want to ask if there's a way to get more rewards from Sofia. I missed some perks and can't obtain them by fighting her again.
Not at this time, but i do plan on allowing players to get more rewards from her eventually.

Every time I try to open the game this shows up. Does anyone have a fix?
You seem to be missing a game file somehow? Or maybe the pathing to the game is being misread?
I'd recommend downloading fresh.

Last edited:

voninja

May 19, 2020
Edit: v23.9d is now out to hotfix 2 bugs.

Not at this time, but i do plan on allowing players to get more rewards from her eventually.

You seem to be missing a game file somehow? Or maybe the pathing to the game is being misread?
I'd recommend downloading fresh.
That didn't work either. This is a problem I been having for a few builds

Aug 22, 2018
That didn't work either. This is a problem I been having for a few builds
Out of sheer morbid curiosity, could you check the folder it indicates (<MonGirlDreams>/game/Json/Skills/Forest Skills/VeneficaFight/BreastSmother) and see if the file is there?

If it's not there, I've attached a zip file with just that JSON file in it - though I have no idea why it wouldn't be there in the first place, it's there in the download.

Last edited:

voninja

May 19, 2020
Out of sheer morbid curiosity, could you check the folder it indicates (<MonGirlDreams>/game/Json/Skills/Forest Skills/VeneficaFight/BreastSmother) and see if the file is there?

If it's not there, I've attached a zip file with just that JSON file in it - though I have no idea why it wouldn't be there in the first place, it's there in the download.
It's there but the game just isn't working

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
It's there but the game just isn't working
Check if the path to the file is too long (in terms of characters). I had a problem with an audio file in Mistresses of the Forest, in which the file couldn't be loaded (I could play the game, but a sign popped up every 10 seconds after I closed such sign). The cause was that the path to the game had too many characters and the game looked for 128-characters-long paths (I think that was the limit), and as a result the game only detected half of the file's name (and couldn't load it because the name had to be exactly the full one). The problem was solved by moving the game's folder as closer I could to the drive's root folder.
I think you may have the same problem, though it's a different game.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes