GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Probably been asked before but: is pregnancy planned for any of the girls? I know this game is made with modding in mind so could that be modded in later on if not so?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Probably been asked before but: is pregnancy planned for any of the girls? I know this game is made with modding in mind so could that be modded in later on if not so?
If i'm not mistaken pregnancy is something that will be involved in the elf village, the whole "plight of the elves" basically involves a plummeting birth rate so expect repopulation to figure heavily in that part.

As for getting individual girls pregnant, i suspect that would be in that specific girls ending or be niche.

TL: DR - some pregnancy planned, not much to my knowledge.

Reactions: Nevart

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
If i'm not mistaken pregnancy is something that will be involved in the elf village, the whole "plight of the elves" basically involves a plummeting birth rate so expect repopulation to figure heavily in that part.

As for getting individual girls pregnant, i suspect that would be in that specific girls ending or be niche.

TL: DR - some pregnancy planned, not much to my knowledge.
Well that's something. Was hoping to be able to breed the minotaur chick. Guess I best hope modding takes off!

Reactions: Gojii

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Well that's something. Was hoping to be able to breed the minotaur chick. Guess I best hope modding takes off!
It's entirely possible, there have been plenty of mods in the past and some have even been absorbed into the main game, so anything is possible.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
A lot of people are not into pregnacy fetish.
I would question that. In every game thread I follow, someone inevitably ends up asking about pregnancy every other page. Maybe there aren't a lot of them in the grand scheme of things but it feels like it's just about everywhere these days.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I would question that. In every game thread I follow, someone inevitably ends up asking about pregnancy every other page. Maybe there aren't a lot of them in the grand scheme of things but it feels like it's just about everywhere these days.
I probably think a lot of people are into this fetish as much as a lot of people are not into this fetish. Something like the NTR / No NTR in every other thread on a lesser scale, and without open war and pointless debate. Hopefully we don't have those stupid : "PREGNANCY WHEN?" or " Average Pregnancy Hater VS average Pregnancy Enjoyer".

I don't mind about this fetish if it's option, but in my mind pregnancy is already crossing the "no no limit", even if it's pretty light compared to Guro or Vore, I know.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
how to beat shizhu in double door,it is too difficult,I,ve got foot play lessons for five times
The one with the doubles? There are a few things you can do to keep track of which one is real. If you're in a stance with all three and knock the fakes out with an AoE for example, that will reveal which one is real. So use stances and/or status effects to mark them and once you've got the real one don't knock out the clones; she'll just keep making more forever. Also remember that she's weak to mouth, pain and holy, plus vulnerable to stun, aphrodisiac, and restraints.

Reactions: Nevart

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
anyone has self-made Kotone feet mod,I am thirty for more Kotone feet content.
Nah, I'm not into programming (in fact I suck at it), but your idea looks pretty good to me. But foot fetishes ain't that popular these days, we'll have to wait for longer than we can imagine, I guess.

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020
anyone know how to extract the script dialogue and copy them to a txt file,Sometimes it is too harmful to my eyes when playing Android versions.The words are too small.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
anyone know how to extract the script dialogue and copy them to a txt file,Sometimes it is too harmful to my eyes when playing Android versions.The words are too small.
Just use tablet. I use 8 inch tablet and words looks big enough on it.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes