HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Do you guys have any opinions on which mods are the best/best written?
I guess I'm kind of a broken record XD, but I'll list the mods I'm using (you can easily tell why I do have these, excepting for two which I'll specify):

. Mari the Butterfly: the first mod I played, though now I don't go visit her at every play session, I keep her there for the sake of nostalgia (and besides, future updates are planned for the mod).
. Pale Priestess: I already talked about this, the finisher for the Foot Worship stance (I have to super surrender to avoid winning by her masturbating at every turn) it's so well written (in my opinion, it's just my tastes) that I often use it to pull me to the edge.
. Dragons: this mod would be almost perfect for me if it wasn't for the monster girls' art, I think all of them (excluding the Whelpling, the Purple Dragon and the Blue Dragon) would need either a re-sizing (some of them are very small, like Tiamat) or a new art.
. Artificial Love: I got this one because it somehow picked my eye, I think this mod is full of potential. Though it doesn't even manage to turn me on, the exploring part was pretty interesting.
. The Moaning Forest: definitely the best written mod I've played, many times it made me think I really was the MC, instead of me being the player. It has very little content of my fetish, but the writing makes me forget about it. I only hope this mod makes it to a future version of the game like Gren did before.
. Ilveria: I'm not sure why I keep this mod on the list. Just downloaded it for the no-stance defeat scene, but it isn't that great to justify a place on my game. Probably it'll be removed from my phone soon.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I might be remembering it wrong but I think there might've been a throwaway line about how you could disable it if you wanted to or something like that and Venefica outright does that if you agree to work for her so either of those might be where that person is getting that idea.
you're right venefica takes the recall stone and deactivates it with magic
so even if it's automatic it can be turned off and easily removed:sneaky:

also
Hi I never knew about villi before I read about her from her just completed cavern and started thinking is there any other "secret" girls
read the wiki;)

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
you do know that the girls disappear when they orgasm and lose their last spirit, right?
what do you expect the mc or the girls to say/doo?

i guess venefica could say

or the mc

also, remember the mc doesn't teleport to the church instantly when he runs out of spirits
because he has to use the recall stone first:sneaky:
(or the girls use it for him. after they fucked the live out of the mc... so nice of them:p)
Go into the game now, engage in penetration sex fight with Shizu (encounter), Kunoichi Trainee (encounter), Manticore, Nara (Mountain boss), Tengu (need to fake loosing, lure her in and tease her ego), Aiko (sadly only Anal) and probably some more. Some probably do not even need the pen sex stance (for some odd reason I always end up with that :sneaky: ); some probably have a stance I have not found out.

See it as homework ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But every time MC have...submissive sex, I think, he lost consciousness. How tf stone figures out should it save him or no?
Whenever he's drained enough for it to be dangerous, unless a really powerful being like Sofia or Venefica prevents it. Or if he's physically separated from the stone like with Cathy.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
It's when the MC runs out of what the gameplay counts as "spirit".
but then the girls just rape the mc:sneaky:
i think loss of consciousness is an indicator:unsure:

also
Go into the game now, engage in penetration sex fight with Shizu (encounter), Kunoichi Trainee (encounter), Manticore, Nara (Mountain boss), Tengu (need to fake loosing, lure her in and tease her ego), Aiko (sadly only Anal) and probably some more. Some probably do not even need the pen sex stance (for some odd reason I always end up with that :sneaky: ); some probably have a stance I have not found out.

See it as homework ;)
but most of girls just fade away after losing.. but some don't, wonder why:unsure:
maybe becouse they just don't have a victory scene:sneaky:

also as far as i know they are returning to their designated home on the island
does that mean they all have a recall stone too:unsure:
(would make sense as the spell protects all beings on the island from lethal harm and dead)

perhaps i'm trying too hard to put logic in this game:oops:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: doomgal

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
(would make sense as the spell protects all beings on the island from lethal harm and dead)

If I recall correctly the spell only protects higher functioning creatures like humans and monstergirls since some monstergirls reference hunting animals for food and stuff.

That being said I'd probably agree with your final point and it may just be something that has to be hand waived as game logic.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
but then the girls just rape the mc:sneaky:
i think loss of consciousness is an indicator:unsure:

also

but most of girls just fade away after losing.. but some don't, wonder why:unsure:
maybe becouse they just don't have a victory scene:sneaky:

I know that many don't any which is why I said they need more of them! :LOL:

Are you seriously telling me you don't want more of them; especially after a tough cookie like Venefica?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes