Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
This page describes the console and how to use it, which you can use for modifying things ingame.
I tried some commands like the "player.statPoints = 20" and my stat points do not change also tried variants like every word with cap letter or putting dot between stat and points still nothing. Did the code change or what am I missing ?

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
I tried some commands like the "player.statPoints = 20" and my stat points do not change also tried variants like every word with cap letter or putting dot between stat and points still nothing. Did the code change or what am I missing ?
It's player.stats.Points = 20 also you need to use player.CalculateStatBoost() after.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
player.CalculateStatBoost
Nope no changes i write "player.stats.Points = 20" then press enter then write "player.CalculateStatBoost()" and when i press enter it responds with "None"
One thing that happened was a black square appeared over the shop girl covering her upper body

Last edited:

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
So you're getting that bug with a clean install with no mods and starting a new game?
Yes, which is wierd because that not the first time for me to get this bug (during my very first try of the game, i had experience it but the bug only occured when i used the launcher 32.exe)

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
Nope no changes i write "player.stats.Points = 20" then press enter then write "player.CalculateStatBoost()" and when i press enter it responds with "None"
One thing that happened was a black square appeared over the shop girl covering her upper body
playerstat.PNG
it's player.statPoints not player.stats.Points

Reactions: Nevart

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, Does anyone know how to reset any mod's progress? I'm having trouble with the Pale Priestess mod, in which I had the good path stored in my main save, and the bad path stored in another save. After a long while, I checked out the bad path save again, but the game crashed because the save was made during her fight instead of being made in the town. I mean, the save got (Corrupted?) when I updated to the game's last version, and that's why I'd want to reset that mod in my main save, so I don't have to start a new game and make all the way to the Labyrinth's Checkpoint Gem. Is there a way to do so?

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Hey, Does anyone know how to reset any mod's progress? I'm having trouble with the Pale Priestess mod, in which I had the good path stored in my main save, and the bad path stored in another save. After a long while, I checked out the bad path save again, but the game crashed because the save was made during her fight instead of being made in the town. I mean, the save got (Corrupted?) when I updated to the game's last version, and that's why I'd want to reset that mod in my main save, so I don't have to start a new game and make all the way to the Labyrinth's Checkpoint Gem. Is there a way to do so?
did you check the contents of your save to see if there is any variable you can change? you can use saveeditonline.com

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
If you know what version you made the save on couldn't you load it on the older version and make a save in the town?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
did you check the contents of your save to see if there is any variable you can change? you can use saveeditonline.com
No, I'm playing on Android, so I didn't bother looking for a way to use the console, just thought it was unavailable. I'll check that page out, thanks.
If you know what version you made the save on couldn't you load it on the older version and make a save in the town?
That's the problem, I can't remember. And I delete the previous version when updating.
Are the new mods available in the android version?
Yeah, I posted a way to be able to see the images a while back, just search the thread's last pages.

Reactions: Anime slave

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
That page helped me delete the permanent base levels of the rest of the fetishes I'm not into (received by perks), thanks buddy. Though, it didn't help with the mod issue. But I found a solution:
In the SanguinePriestess.json file, the requirements for the event include the Maroon Encounter ending as "Negative", just change that as "Positive", and you're off. Now, she and my MC are friends and I'm able to spar with her in the caverns whenever I want. Neat.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes