HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
how do I find mari the butterfly ?
You're aware that it's a mod, Are you? Well, starting from that basis, once the mod is installed I think you should have at least the Mystic Forest completed (just make your first run through it), then make another run, selecting "Flowery Clearing" from the list of events. Once you meet her for the first time (I think it doesn't matter if you lose or win), the Mystic Forest will have another option (among exploring or returning to town) in which you can directly visit her, "Visit Mari". It ain't that difficult, you see.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
So i just got to the forest dungeon on the first commander i tried to fight her i failed every attempt there has to be something i can do to beat her it says her weakness is holy all i have is a head pat and that made her go full demon mode help :(

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So i just got to the forest dungeon on the first commander i tried to fight her i failed every attempt there has to be something i can do to beat her it says her weakness is holy all i have is a head pat and that made her go full demon mode help :(
If you're talking about Sofia, yeah there is an easy solution to it.
Simply don't fight her. Easy as that.
She's a very late game enemy that you shouldn't try to fight until you're WAY higher level.

Reactions: Nevart

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Do you guys have any opinions on which mods are the best/best written?
my personal favourites are:

(5/5)
(5/5)
(4.5/5)

some other mods are good too, i just can't go without the previously mentioned ones

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
my personal favourites are:

(5/5)
(5/5)
(4.5/5)

some other mods are good too, i just can't go without the previously mentioned ones
Thanks I'll definitely check these out. I heard the frog girl started as a mod and got adopted because it was so good, so I knew there would definitely be some quality ones out there, just wasn't sure where to start.

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
No, I'm playing on Android, so I didn't bother looking for a way to use the console, just thought it was unavailable. I'll check that page out, thanks.

That's the problem, I can't remember. And I delete the previous version when updating.

Yeah, I posted a way to be able to see the images a while back, just search the thread's last pages.
How do you download the mod?
Just download it or is there something else that I need to do on my smartphone?

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
If you're talking about Sofia, yeah there is an easy solution to it.
Simply don't fight her. Easy as that.
She's a very late game enemy that you shouldn't try to fight until you're WAY higher level.
Oh thank you I thought i did something wrong lmao i saw she was lvl 40

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
you can try use the demon layer but you can use just 2 times before she get angry so if you really want to defeat her before go to the mountain you better be ready for pass for some time "farming" exp until you be able to defeat her.

Reactions: Nevart

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
you can try use the demon layer but you can use just 2 times before she get angry so if you really want to defeat her before go to the mountain you better be ready for pass for some time "farming" exp until you be able to defeat her.
IIRC if she's asleep the Demon Layer reaction doesn't trigger and you can use it as often as you want.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Is there a victory orgasm scene planned for Venefica? Its kind of odd to have so many complex phases with her combat (not counting the various things to do to even get there) and having it end like with a common enemy mob.

Although I'm of the opinion that all encounters should have a victory scene; I mean they do if you loose; so is only fair :sneaky: .

But bosses first. Venefica; also Nicci (the forest Alraune boss) whom much to my surprise still does not have any :oops:

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a victory orgasm scene planned for Venefica? Its kind of odd to have so many complex phases with her combat (not counting the various things to do to even get there) and having it end like with a common enemy mob.

Although I'm of the opinion that all encounters should have a victory scene; I mean they do if you loose; so is only fair :sneaky: .

But bosses first. Venefica; also Nicci (the forest Alraune boss) whom much to my surprise still does not have any :oops:
you do know that most of the monster girls fade away when they orgasm and lose their last spirit
what do you expect the mc or the girls to say/doo?

i guess venefica could say

or the mc

also, remember the mc doesn't teleport to the church instantly when he runs out of spirits
because he has to use the recall stone first:sneaky:
(or the girls use it for him. after they fucked the live out of the mc... so nice of them:p)

Last edited:

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
you do know that the girls disappear when they orgasm and lose their last spirit, right?
what do you expect the mc or the girls to say/doo?

i guess venefica could say

or the mc

also, remember the mc doesn't teleport to the church instantly when he runs out of spirits
because he has to use the recall stone first:sneaky:
(or the girls use it for him. after they fucked the live out of the mc... so nice of them:p)
Actually, i think the recall stone activates automaticly.

stalkkaajasi

Jun 21, 2020
Hi I never knew about villi before I read about her from her just completed cavern and started thinking is there any other "secret" girls

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
How do you download the mod?
Just download it or is there something else that I need to do on my smartphone?
This is what I do on my phone, and it works (downloading Total Commander is very recommended, but I think your phone's original file explorer should be able to do the trick anyway):
1 - After downloading the mod, go to your app storage (mine is internal storage, but you could use an external SD card to install apps)
2 - Now go to Android/data/monstergirldreams.program/files/
3 - In there, create a folder named "Mods", and other named "game". Inside "game", create another "Mods" folder. Mods/ will be used for the mods' images, while game/Mods/ will be used by the rest of the mods' data.
4 - To make things easier for you, do the same as me: grab a mod's folder, put it in game/Mods/ (WITH ALL ITS CONTENT), then copy such mod's folder to Mods/. That way you don't have to create all the folder trees on your own, but if you're having storage problems, keeping only the paths to the mods' images in Mods/, and deleting the images' folder of every mod in game/Mods/, will help you save the maximum amount of storage you can.
5 - Make sure that you load a save in town, in case you could run into any errors. Also, when you load a game after adding/removing a mod, the first action you do on the game screen (like, for example, go adventuring or enter the church) will take a long time to perform, I guess it's because the game needs to load/unload a mod's content as soon as it detects a change in the mods list, which (I think) is checked at every valid click you do. So don't worry about your game "freezing", it should unfreeze in less than half a minute.

Okay, I think that's all you have to know about installing mods. At least, it's all I needed to know, but do any doubts pop up, I'll try to check them out.

Reactions: Anime slave

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm fairly certain I don't remember that ever being said, and I do remember it taking them home a few times when they didn't want to go.
I might be remembering it wrong but I think there might've been a throwaway line about how you could disable it if you wanted to or something like that and Venefica outright does that if you agree to work for her so either of those might be where that person is getting that idea.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes