Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, does that means i have to completely delete the game from my computer and then download it again? The problem persist even though after deleting the old version completely and unzip the new one to a clean folder.
If the problem is still there after making a clean install, you might have fucked up your save files from when you previously tried upgrading it. You might need to start a new game.

Reactions: Nevart and Ero-Toth

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Sure.... So, first thing first....
You need to know where is the location of the game. Then create the 'Mods' folder there just like my screen shot. Then..... Download the mods. Extract them. Move the folder which contains all mods to the 'Mods' folder. Check my screen shot and if you still can't understand, ask again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, for the images to work, you need to copy the "Mods" folder to the "files" folder too. Actually, only the images are necessary in the copy (and you can delete the ones in "game/Mods"), but I suggest you to do it this way because it's easier since you don't have to create all the necessary folder tree for the mods to be able to find the requested images.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Also, for the images to work, you need to copy the "Mods" folder to the "files" folder too. Actually, only the images are necessary in the copy (and you can delete the ones in "game/Mods"), but I suggest you to do it this way because it's easier since you don't have to create all the necessary folder tree for the mods to be able to find the requested images.
This was necessary for me at least with Mari The Butterfly and The Moaning Forest, didn't try with my other installed mods but I think it's the same procedure for all of them, so just follow the procedure once you have all mods you want to play with, and you shouldn't have any trouble from then on.
EDIT: it also works for Artificial Love, I forgot that one because I almost don't play it (just remembered Galla's image appears successfully in MC's room).

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
If the problem is still there after making a clean install, you might have fucked up your save files from when you previously tried upgrading it. You might need to start a new game.
ok, so after following your advise i still have the same bug. Like you said: "delete the old file, download a fresh copy of the game from the op and extract it. Do not merge it." Well, currently i finished my adventure in the forest, and now i try to access the dungeon forest without success (Did i forgot to do something?)

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
ok, so after following your advise i still have the same bug. Like you said: "delete the old file, download a fresh copy of the game from the op and extract it. Do not merge it." Well, currently i finished my adventure in the forest, and now i try to access the dungeon forest without success (Did i forgot to do something?)
The post you quoted had an answer to that. Redownloading didn't cut it, so you might have screwed up your save. You'll have to start a new game.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
The post you quoted had an answer to that. Redownloading didn't cut it, so you might have screwed up your save. You'll have to start a new game.
Sorry, i didn't precise it but i started a new game, and now i am at the part where the player can enter the dungeon ( but i can't enter the dungeon. I still got the same problem which is wierd because i am sure to have erase all content related to the game before dowloading the fresh on

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
From that beach area on the map, I can tell you've added at least one mod. Maybe that is causing you problems. I haven't tried any of those mods yet though, so I can't accurately say if this is the problem. Try a vanilla install of the game. If the problem is solved the mods were part of it. You may have to redownload the mods themselves, but check if the mods you're trying to install are compatible with latest version of the game before that, otherwise you'll likely keep having problems.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
By vanilla, you mean deleting the game ,and then dowloading a new one without any mods ? Or simply erase the mods file and try again?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
By vanilla, you mean deleting the game ,and then dowloading a new one without any mods ? Or simply erase the mods file and try again?
If the mods are the problem you probably just need to delete or disable them, not the whole game. You can disable them by renaming them so the first character in their name is an underscore _. Check the mod section of the wiki to make sure you haven't got any mods that are listed as broken, and that you've got the latest version of any that are listed as working. Then install/activate them one by one to see which one causes the problem.

May 27, 2021
nevermind my previous question. i found out. but are there any cheats in the game? I have already completed the game but want to make a new save file and unlock everything. any fast way to do that?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
nevermind my previous question. i found out. but are there any cheats in the game? I have already completed the game but want to make a new save file and unlock everything. any fast way to do that?
well you can try fight e in the dungeon florest after defeat vili,if put her clones as enemy you can get a lot of exp by this(since she is wake against seduction you can use this against her) or use a mod/cheat unfortunely I don't know how to use.

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
This page describes the console and how to use it, which you can use for modifying things ingame.

Reactions: Nevart

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Time to come back to this one and try to recover my sanity.
Else I'll just go admit myself on an asylum because of some devs making a poor excuse of a sequel and- stop, not again.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
If the mods are the problem you probably just need to delete or disable them, not the whole game. You can disable them by renaming them so the first character in their name is an underscore _. Check the mod section of the wiki to make sure you haven't got any mods that are listed as broken, and that you've got the latest version of any that are listed as working. Then install/activate them one by one to see which one causes the problem.
OK, so I tried to delete all my mod's files to see if they were responsible for the bugs. The first thing that I noticed was despite deleting all my files; the bug was still there. At that point, I thought that maybe the game needed a specific mod file to come back at how it was previously. I tried to download the latest version of each mod, attempted to check the status of each one before installing it, and ran each one to see if the bug was solved....it wasn't solved! Currently, I am thinking about waiting for the next update and see if my problem happened to other people too. Ngl, since the issue was about moving through the map, I was hoping that somebody or a couple of persons went through it, but I guess I am lucky.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
OK, so I tried to delete all my mod's files to see if they were responsible for the bugs. The first thing that I noticed was despite deleting all my files; the bug was still there. At that point, I thought that maybe the game needed a specific mod file to come back at how it was previously. I tried to download the latest version of each mod, attempted to check the status of each one before installing it, and ran each one to see if the bug was solved....it wasn't solved! Currently, I am thinking about waiting for the next update and see if my problem happened to other people too. Ngl, since the issue was about moving through the map, I was hoping that somebody or a couple of persons went through it, but I guess I am lucky.
So you're getting that bug with a clean install with no mods and starting a new game?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes