ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I'd like to clarify that getting caught by the hellwans is not instant loss, you will fight them in the case it occurs.
(For testing purposes on my end rn the hellhounds just lose instantly lol)

And as I've said elsewhere, a few times, the labyrinth will only have the 4 hellhound sisters as enemies, as it's a rather different location compared to the others.
also scope reasons.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I'd like to clarify that getting caught by the hellwans is not instant loss, you will fight them in the case it occurs.

And as I've said elsewhere, a few times, the labyrinth will only have the 4 hellhound sisters as enemies, as it's a rather different location compared to the others.
also scope reasons.
Sorry, my bad on saying getting caught leads to instaloss. My dumb ass misunderstood that it was the MC who got defeated. Maybe I should just leave giving status updates here to L30.

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020

also scope reasons.
hey,your game is excellent,it would be better if there are more kotone feet content

Reactions: 525514173

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
As a Welshman I felt like it was my civic duty to make some Ancilla sigs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to make them in High Quality? It would be nice if you can also make it some kind of screen saver or live wallpaper. But I don't know how to do em sadly.

May 27, 2021
I have completed the game and still haven't found a monster called "Vili"? I checked the game files to know what she looks like but i can't seem to find her. Help?

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I have completed the game and still haven't found a monster called "Vili"? I checked the game files to know what she looks like but i can't seem to find her. Help?
As Master of Puppets said... go into the Forest Dungeon, make certain you have the Imp Den event activated, and charge in and beat them all at once, then inspect the hidden door.

Reactions: Nevart

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Hi, i got a problems where the game doesn't let me join other place than town or the forest. Could you suggest me some tips to resolve (oh, and i curently finished the main story)

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hi, i got a problems where the game doesn't let me join other place than town or the forest. Could you suggest me some tips to resolve (oh, and i curently finished the main story)
Gonna need some more details. Is your game crashing whenever you try to go elsewhere? Is it a save from an older version?

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Gonna need some more details. Is your game crashing whenever you try to go elsewhere? Is it a save from an older version?
[/QUOTE/]
No crash. Basically when i dowloaded the new version, i did as usual copy-paste the file from the new version to the old version (and always have a save at town before any upgrade.) It worked fine yesterday, but now, each time that enter the map world it's doesn't let me pick other places than town or forest.
In the first picture, i select my town, then the forest in the second. Believe me or not, but my mouse was selecting the mountain (however, it selected town again!)

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
screenshot0003.png
Believe me or not, but for the third attempt my mouse was selecting the mountain (however, it selected town again!). Sorry for the repost, i wanted to be more clear.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No crash. Basically when i dowloaded the new version, i did as usual copy-paste the file from the new version to the old version (and always have a save at town before any upgrade.) It worked fine yesterday, but now, each time that enter the map world it's doesn't let me pick other places than town or forest.
In the first picture, i select my town, then the forest in the second. Believe me or not, but my mouse was selecting the mountain (however, it selected town again!)
Not sure what you mean by 'copy-paste the file from the new version to the old version', that's not what you're supposed to do, you should not mix different versions of games unless you really know what you're doing. If you don't, you should always delete the old version completely and unzip the new one to a clean folder.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
So, does that means i have to completely delete the game from my computer and then download it again? The problem persist even though after deleting the old version completely and unzip the new one to a clean folder.

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
So, does that means i have to completely delete the game from my computer and then download it again? The problem persist even though after deleting the old version completely and unzip the new one to a clean folder.
Yes. Delete your current game folder, download a fresh copy of the game from the op and extract it. Do not merge it.

Reactions: Nevart
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes