RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I've been trying to play this game legit but goddamn is the RNG a pain. I'm trying to do the whole challenge to unlock Kotone's romance but the boss fight against the twins at the hard difficulty but it's plain unfair. At some point the RNG basically bugs like shit and decides to make you waste tons of turns. I know it has to be hard but Jesus dancin' Christ nerf the hypnosis thing. This isn't hard, it's just annoying because it forces you to grind for an endless amount of time so you can bruteforce the shit out of the battle.
Wait until you have to do the Labyrinth. Beris was kicking my level 70 character's ass, not due to her hitting hard, but due to the endless status/debuff affects that get stacked so hard. Only thing I can recommend is geting some of your own Buff-Ups, And spam Clense-Lust with a decenly high energy reserve. You become tanking enough, but sometimes you feel like an utter punching bag, with a wet noddle punch. Which makes fighting boss level character that you don't over level for a chore. Overall I like the game, but sometimes you hit a brick wall. I think that is partly why there is a respec option. Certain bosses may just require it. That or if you go jack of all trait....get ready for an ass whooping (Fucking? o_O).

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v24.3 is now out for the mimic revision and an assortment of fixes and QoL stuffs.

Nice to hear.
I've tried joining the discord server several times but I keep getting a message that says something like 'failed to join.' I dunno the problem. I have the discord app downloaded and can chat with other friends just fine and join other groups.
That's weird. o.o
I'd help but I can only guess it's some weird discord issue?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I always liked the Mimic's art. Just made her out to be a really fun gal to the point I kept including mimic encounters even after they stopped giving a meaningful amount of exp. Guess I gotta boot up now to see how she's changed.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Wait until you have to do the Labyrinth. Beris was kicking my level 70 character's ass, not due to her hitting hard, but due to the endless status/debuff affects that get stacked so hard. Only thing I can recommend is geting some of your own Buff-Ups, And spam Clense-Lust with a decenly high energy reserve. You become tanking enough, but sometimes you feel like an utter punching bag, with a wet noddle punch. Which makes fighting boss level character that you don't over level for a chore. Overall I like the game, but sometimes you hit a brick wall. I think that is partly why there is a respec option. Certain bosses may just require it. That or if you go jack of all trait....get ready for an ass whooping (Fucking? o_O).
When you need to cleanse lust in the middle of boss fight
View attachment When you are fighting a boss and you need to restore your health. - Unexpected.mp4

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v24.3a is now out for bug fixing!

Also, by the by, are you in any chance looking for artists, Thresh?
Not really? :unsure:
But if you're asking for yourself you can send me a portfolio in pms, if your suggesting someone feel free.

Literally the most underrated game on the planet.
Guh? o.o

Yooo, don do it like that. Game was not shown here
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1
as updated. Better post links here and report them as game update (mod will put a new links into main post) so that everybody was able to see that it got updated, not just people who already follow thread.
Oh right I forgot to message someone about that XD

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
ThresholdMGD
I have no idea why, but for some reason I keep getting the image in my head of a Monster Girl TV producer in the capital. Since the monster girl capital is supposed to have access to advanced technology, I could see every home having some kind of old style TV set.

Anyway, our hero gets to the capital and is invited on some kind of monster girl equivalent of "The Bachelor". All the girls have to compete to win the heart of the hero and edge out their rivals. Since the whole chase down the hero through traps and trickery has already been done, this could be the classic competition of who would make the best wife. The girls would compete to show off their skills and kinks to the hero to get him to choose them.

If your character chooses to participate, the random girls in the capital could then make comments about the show. Also, depending how far along you are in your relationship with girls you have already met, they could wind up participating in the show as well.

Wierd, I know.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Orbital ion cannon and Glock
Since intended physical violence isn't possible in Lucidia, I guess the Glock could only be used in shooting contests (Hooray!), But what kind of moron living in Lucidia of their own volition would take an interest in a contest not involving sexual activities? And the cannon... Well, I can frankly tell it won't serve any use in Lucidia, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Since intended physical violence isn't possible in Lucidia, I guess the Glock could only be used in shooting contests (Hooray!), But what kind of moron living in Lucidia of their own volition would take an interest in a contest not involving sexual activities? And the cannon... Well, I can frankly tell it won't serve any use in Lucidia, correct me if I'm wrong.
Enchanment works up to some threshold. `ery powerful attacks bypass it iddqd protection.

• Wow
Reactions: HumanRug
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes