Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
is there a mod that add more art to the base game?
also how many monstergirls girls are there with art or animation?
Depends what ya mean by "Monstergirls with art", are we talking about "character artwork" in which case, everyone has one, or are we talking about "sex-scene" artwork? in which case only a few have one, like blue slime sex, or Villi's Titfuck.

but i can confirm, there are no animations whatsoever. would be nice, sure, but i wanna see a finished game first.

Reactions: Tank Man

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Depends what ya mean by "Monstergirls with art", are we talking about "character artwork" in which case, everyone has one, or are we talking about "sex-scene" artwork? in which case only a few have one, like blue slime sex, or Villi's Titfuck.

but i can confirm, there are no animations whatsoever. would be nice, sure, but i wanna see a finished game first.
It depends how exactly you define animation. Several of the scenes have a kind of animation, off the top of my head there's Vivian's fetish scenes, Vili and Aiko's titfucks, and Sofia's fight has a certain amount too.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm off to fight the Oni Twins for Kotone, any advice please?
Bring a ton of conscio powder/panacea, don't mess around once the 1-1 section starts, going for the kill is advised since the hypno effects can make life a real pain. Be if you haven't got the dryad/nymph (forgot the species) girl from the forest and her associated spirit buff then now is the time. Extra willpower accessories can help but really damage output is key here IMO, as such hitting weak points consistently is going to make a difference, it's been a while but i'm pretty sure the red sister folds to anal pretty quickly.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm not the biggest fan of the new mimic art. Don't get me wrong, it's good stuff, but I would've liked something that still apes the old look.

Also, does she scale to level, or is she just that damn high level. I was creeping up on level 90 with my current character, and 4 mimic encounters later I'm 98 with one encounter being able to put me at 99. I've been trying to avoid going over 100 since I kept seeing that it's the intended level cap later in development. Wanted to keep my "main" character so far compliant with that so I don't feel bad starting a new run who won't have grandfathered levels and stats that are impossible in that theoretical later version.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Also, does she scale to level, or is she just that damn high level.
AFAIK, scale to 'player level on first encounter' + 5. All future encounters she would have this previously calculated level.
Probably there are a lower limit, like level 30 minimum or something.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm off to fight the Oni Twins for Kotone, any advice please?
Obvious stuff like using weaknesses and having plenty of items aside, a less obvious thing I've found is that it's a good idea to focus on Mizuko first, because during the first half of the fight she will increase your ass fetish, so fighting her the second half too is harder than fighting Himika, who has no ass moves IIRC.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
any recommended mods? been almost a year since i last played
Arnea. Other mods are more fetish specific, I had also Diminuendo (modded at my liking, not the original mod), Mari the Butterfly, Dragons, Pale Priestess, and Artificial Love (not too developed at the moment), IIRC. I say I "had" because some pickpocketing mf snatched my phone last sunday, and I lost ALL my damn progress and custom mods.

• Sad
Reactions: MortimerScharf

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Arnea. Other mods are more fetish specific, I had also Diminuendo (modded at my liking, not the original mod), Mari the Butterfly, Dragons, Pale Priestess, and Artificial Love (not too developed at the moment), IIRC. I say I "had" because some pickpocketing mf snatched my phone last sunday, and I lost ALL my damn progress and custom mods.
And all my grinding. That's probably the most annoying part of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: MortimerScharf

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the CG scene with Tabitha? Definitely my favorite in this game
Do you mean where she falls down and shows her ass to you? Same for me such a great one.

At least for me I was able to get it after doing this:,
1: You meet her in Echoing Cave Chamber and she brings you back home.
2: Leave her home and once again return to the Echoing Cave Chamber and to talk with her again.
3: If you decide to leave she'll invoke her inner Klutz and fall down leading to the CG scene.
4: Either help her up and not do the H scene, or choose any of the "fuck her" option's to lead to the scene.
5: I want to say that you can only do that scene only after you do her Hypnosis Path and/or Normal Sex path within her home, but I never tried it without doing it so eh.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes