Oct 10, 2021
Is there a recommended arcane set up I can use? I'm trying to not have so many moves that all tag the same status effects and are slight upgrades so I'm going full wizard. Anything else I should go with? Maybe willpower or luck?

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
Is there a recommended arcane set up I can use? I'm trying to not have so many moves that all tag the same status effects and are slight upgrades so I'm going full wizard. Anything else I should go with? Maybe willpower or luck?
I run an all around build but the best advice i can give is to get all arcane perks, as well as buffing your intelligence, willpower, and luck so when you get action prompts you are less likely to fail when picking the intelligence option. But my builds more phys then arcane. hoped this helps

Reactions: thecatcameback

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Here be ver. 0.5 or thereabouts of the Omnibus mod, see attached zip. Fair warning: This is a futa character.

Edit: changed a couple of lines that caused bugs. The attached file is now ver. 0.51, minor bug-fix edition.
Edit edit: More minor fixes.

Please refer to my previous post (https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-8837275) for some basic information if you've never heard of this mod before. There's also a wikipage for the mod ( ).

What's new in ver 0.5?
- The omnibus encounter in the Forest Dungeon is more or less complete. There's some more polishing to be done for that encounter and for the combat encounter, but most of the content is now there.
- There's a bunch of new sex scenes! Find them by progressing the relationship with Mao.
- Hint: you may need to inspect her appearance a bit after you've gotten past the very first time meeting her, and then tempt her in order to unlock more scenes (this would be the second time you have to return to the forest dungeon to meet her, given that you didn't fight her and immediately lose or something).

Please do report any errors you find to me. I am also open to suggestions/feedback.

What's next?
I will be polishing the current content to make it feel a bit better. I will be working on a 'Visting Mao' event, which will be similar to 'Visiting Sofia' or 'Visting Mika,' in the sense that it will contain more content, both new scenes and variations of some previous scenes. I will also aim to add several versions of Mao's fight scene, like how Sofia has several difficulty levels to her fights.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
I think the skill categories should be condensed more. Like into foreplay, sex, magic, and toys or something. Use the descriptions to say what effect each type has, like 'holy', 'pain', etc. But that's just my opinion.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I think the skill categories should be condensed more. Like into foreplay, sex, magic, and toys or something. Use the descriptions to say what effect each type has, like 'holy', 'pain', etc. But that's just my opinion.
Specifically in perk catagories, I'm in favor of this 100%. When a system has things like stats or skill ranks to denote general proficiency, I prefer the more rare character progressions like perks to add new capabilities to a character, instead of improving existing ones.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
Here be ver. 0.3 or thereabouts of the Omnibus mod, see attached zip. Fair warning, of course: This is a futa character.

- How to install?
Same as any mod, extract the contents, put the Mao-folder into Mods in the game directory as usual, and there you go.

- How to find Mao the omnibus?
Get Sigil of allure (find Sofia), go to Forest dungeon again, go to events, pick omnibus encounter.

- How much of the mod is complete right now?
The basic first encounter is serviceable, but subject to changes. I will be adding more combat moves to miss omnibus. Subsequent encounters still have more content to be added, but there is a bit already. I have many more sex scenes to add, but there are a couple already. Some of Mao's reactions to moves the player uses aren't polished, etc.
I will be adding an additional encounter, like how Mika has her first encounter and then 'Visiting Mika,' but the content of 'Visiting Mao' will be relatively similar to the current 'high-progress' encounter.

- I don't see pictures
I'm not an artist. If you want to submit art to miss omnibus, feel free. I don't expect anyone to though.
Actually, I did add some pictures in the image folder just for flavour. It's art by the legendary Bosshi.

- Can I use your mod to make my own?
Sure. I don't care if people 'steal' my writing here. Do whatever with it. In fact, I would only be glad if others enjoyed it that much.

- Can I share this on MGD Discord?
Definitely, since I can't seem to join the Monster Girl Dreams discord for some reason.

- I found an error/some other problem
Possible, I haven't played through all the content after my latest edits yet. Please do take a picture and share and tell me in which scene it happened.
There is no way to start the Mao event. And I have the Sigil of Allure.

Oct 10, 2021
I hope the other hellhounds get some scenes, they were cute. Maze was good. I liked it, didn't seem that tough since I could bow out between levels. Sort of wish the will-power temple got a tweak so you could wander through it like you can through the labyrinth.

Last edited:

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Is there a comprehensive list of all enemy characters that have special CGs? I was surprised when I randomly went into Sex stance with a Blue Slime and a CG popped up, now I'm wondering what other CG's I've been missing this whole time.

I checked the wiki and didn't come up with much.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Is there a comprehensive list of all enemy characters that have special CGs? I was surprised when I randomly went into Sex stance with a Blue Slime and a CG popped up, now I'm wondering what other CG's I've been missing this whole time.

I checked the wiki and didn't come up with much.
Small thing that was added as a quality thing, and as much as i love them, hope that they will be added later down the line, since prefer that the game be completed first, and then enhanced with CG's.

But to answer the question. as far as i am aware, there are 3 characters that have a special image during sex are the Blue Slime, Arch-Imp villi while the tit fucks you, and a special encounter with Thabitha the batgirl.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Small thing that was added as a quality thing, and as much as i love them, hope that they will be added later down the line, since prefer that the game be completed first, and then enhanced with CG's.

But to answer the question. as far as i am aware, there are 3 characters that have a special image during sex are the Blue Slime, Arch-Imp villi while the tit fucks you, and a special encounter with Thabitha the batgirl.
Don't forget Aiko. I have a feeling that there is at least one more than those, though I can't remember who.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes