Viviod

Mar 11, 2018
Do you mean where she falls down and shows her ass to you? Same for me such a great one.

At least for me I was able to get it after doing this:,
1: You meet her in Echoing Cave Chamber and she brings you back home.
2: Leave her home and once again return to the Echoing Cave Chamber and to talk with her again.
3: If you decide to leave she'll invoke her inner Klutz and fall down leading to the CG scene.
4: Either help her up and not do the H scene, or choose any of the "fuck her" option's to lead to the scene.
5: I want to say that you can only do that scene only after you do her Hypnosis Path and/or Normal Sex path within her home, but I never tried it without doing it so eh.

I see, thank you. I've done everything else with her and couldn't find it. Never thought to just... leave to get the scene. Somebody should update the wiki....

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
Is there a mod to play "non-fightable" characters already?
(e.g. vivian, heather, kotone, etc...)

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Is there a way to nerf your damage at higher levels so you can enjoy lower level battles without insta-winning?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there a way to nerf your damage at higher levels so you can enjoy lower level battles without insta-winning?
I believe that one of the seals you can get from Feng gives you massive debuffs to a ton of your stats if you equip it yourself. I'm not really sure though, personally I like to win, or if I'm in the mood for losing I just use surrender.

Reactions: Halbyn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Usually I use wait, when the MG's combat moves turn me on as much as the finisher scene. It lasts much longer that way.
Err, what? When you surrender the fight continues, just that you can't act and the monster can't lose. Which is often an issue with just waiting if you're high enough level, they tend to finish themselves off with recoil damage.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I wish we had more victory scenes, like with the imps and the kunoichis.
^ This.
That's why I wanted a damage nerf item for when you're too strong.
That victory scene after slowly wearing down Shizu in front of the Kunoichis was pure fire.
It pulled my Devil Trigger irl. :ROFLMAO:

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Err, what? When you surrender the fight continues, just that you can't act and the monster can't lose. Which is often an issue with just waiting if you're high enough level, they tend to finish themselves off with recoil damage.
I like to pretend I'm still putting up a fight. For example, if I let them pin me, I still want to struggle even though it's futile. Or, if they use an attack where you have to guess the outcome, I want to test my luck or intentionally fail to act.

I lose a lot when playing this game, even when I should be progressing.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Actually, you can buy respect from Elena, which resets your points assigned to perks, stats and sensitivity. Note the prize goes up each time you buy it, so I suggest having a save for normal playthrough and another to try stuff.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like to pretend I'm still putting up a fight. For example, if I let them pin me, I still want to struggle even though it's futile. Or, if they use an attack where you have to guess the outcome, I want to test my luck or intentionally fail to act.

I lose a lot when playing this game, even when I should be progressing.
(y)
Though like I said, recoil damage can be a problem, if you're high enough level. More than a few times I've just sat there doing nothing, and elves or imps defeat themselves.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
they tend to finish themselves off with recoil damage.
Ah, I just tried it with mods, where the rival's combat moves don't have recoil. I don't use Surrender because the battle gets significantly shorter (even at my <former> 615 max arousal and 10 spirit), what I usually did was Wait, then Cleanse Lust when necessary. Didn't have the need to check it out with initial MG's, sorry.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
I fixed all the errors I could find in the mod I hope that's alright. It's pretty good by the way hope to see more.
Hey, thanks for showing an interest. Of course, you can edit it any way you want. I'm closing on in ver 0.5 so feel free to do some playtesting then if you want.

As for your edits,
Did you think 900exp was more balanced?
Why would you put a change arousal line between a speaks line and the speech itself?
Thanks for correcting the loss scene though, missed that one line.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I've been od'ing on spikes, and spending time with her, how and why haven't i triggered more with the manticore?
IIRC on a loss scene she tried to use her spike on you, notice that you addicted junkie and be like "NO WAY IM GONNA FUCK YOU...unless you want to, of course :3"

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
IIRC on a loss scene she tried to use her spike on you, notice that you addicted junkie and be like "NO WAY IM GONNA FUCK YOU...unless you want to, of course :3"
first of all thanks, second of all, whats iirc? also im like level 75 with 8 spirit so i just gotta snowball on a fight with her?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes