Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
IIRC the second trial is based solely on your max arousal, I think you need around 260 to clear it. Try swapping out your runes + equip for ones that boost max arousal just for the trial.
IIRC there is one more element to it than a pure arousal test, your fetishes will also apply so make sure to pick the option you have a lower fetish for, and use the church to clear that fetish beforehand.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
This game is like a breath of fresh air. I'm so glad I gave it a chance.
But why the hell are there no player initiated Cunnilingus moves?
Threshold, are you secretly D.J. Khaled?

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Monster Girl Dreams 24.3a Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
But why the hell are there no player initiated Cunnilingus moves?
I'm all for that. Closest we get is if an enemy has a facesitting move and puts you in that position you can use the skill "pussy worship" (which I tend to always do :sneaky:).

Reactions: Halbyn
Jul 20, 2017
Since intended physical violence isn't possible in Lucidia, I guess the Glock could only be used in shooting contests (Hooray!), But what kind of moron living in Lucidia of their own volition would take an interest in a contest not involving sexual activities? And the cannon... Well, I can frankly tell it won't serve any use in Lucidia, correct me if I'm wrong.
Outside of the head monster bitches range of influence therefor it could in theory annihilate the island and everything living on it.

Lucky0900

May 16, 2021
Cant acces my inventory on android it doesnt show any icon or anything double tap doesnt work either
Pls help

uhhhhhhhhdre

May 7, 2020
Anytime i try to open console commands by going to the 00console.rpy and changing it from false to true, I can run the game for my first try but If i close the game it breaks my file (literally unaccessible) and i have to redownload the game. Any fixes to this problem?

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone else have this problem? I downloaded the contents of the zip folder into it's own separate folder and I tried downloading from a different source but the only difference is that instead of it saying it can't find the Toxic Mantago Spores Event, it says it cannot find the Salarisi's Paralytic Saliva Swapping. I checked where it said it was supposed to be and I can see the files there, so I am unsure on how to proceed.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Everytime I get at the "Enter the Fox door" menu after talking to Kotone I get this huge error

I can ignore it and still continue but still I feel compelled to report it

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem? I downloaded the contents of the zip folder into it's own separate folder and I tried downloading from a different source but the only difference is that instead of it saying it can't find the Toxic Mantago Spores Event, it says it cannot find the Salarisi's Paralytic Saliva Swapping. I checked where it said it was supposed to be and I can see the files there, so I am unsure on how to proceed.

I think that error usually means that the full path name (including the folder you put the game in) is too long. Try moving it to somewhere closer to the root of your drive, see if that fixes it.

Reactions: HumanRug

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
is there a mod that add more art to the base game?
also how many monstergirls girls are there with art or animation?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes