vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
I Like the game so far! great to see if the hero could get addicted to scenes like the manticore blowjob

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Finally started trudging through the Labyrinth to realize all the intros are reset and if you leave the labyrinth for any reason you have to beat both the previous flour you've beaten and the floor you were on. Why? It's bad enough that at my current level (37 after sparing with Amy and the Oni twins for a bit) every trap after floor two fills up my arousal nearly instantly and nearly every skill check fails despite me having 55 intelligence, 25 willpower, and the Luck blessing on. It's bad enough that taking out Iabel stun her for like 2 turns, making running away seem like the best strat regardless of the advice given on the Forum which was to just grind. It's bad enough that some turns last long enough to brew some tea. Making it an endurance challenge on top of that is ridiculous.

At least there's only 3 variants of the final floor so the map on the wiki was invaluable.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
if you leave the labyrinth for any reason you have to beat both the previous flour you've beaten
What!? There are should be option 'change floor' if you beat first one.
And also, yes, try grinding on jora/sofia for exp and moni for items/runes.

Mar 22, 2023
Finally started trudging through the Labyrinth to realize all the intros are reset and if you leave the labyrinth for any reason you have to beat both the previous flour you've beaten and the floor you were on. Why? It's bad enough that at my current level (37 after sparing with Amy and the Oni twins for a bit) every trap after floor two fills up my arousal nearly instantly and nearly every skill check fails despite me having 55 intelligence, 25 willpower, and the Luck blessing on. It's bad enough that taking out Iabel stun her for like 2 turns, making running away seem like the best strat regardless of the advice given on the Forum which was to just grind. It's bad enough that some turns last long enough to brew some tea. Making it an endurance challenge on top of that is ridiculous.

At least there's only 3 variants of the final floor so the map on the wiki was invaluable.
Part of the challenge of RPGs is finding ways to get stronger easily. That's why the game lets you choose EXP perks, and gives you runes to increase EXP gain.

It's really easy to level up fast in this game. In fact. You say you're level 37? Go do Vili's content and by the time you're done you'll be level 45 easy. It won't even take an hour.

Now regarding the labyrinth there's multiple ways to do it. If you donated enough money to the church and heard the voice of the angel representative of the goddess, she can give you a temporary perk that makes it almost 100% guaranteed you'll succeed in running from fights.

If you're stuck, go do something else is like one of the main tenants of general gaming.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What!? There are should be option 'change floor' if you beat first one.
And also, yes, try grinding on jora/sofia for exp and moni for items/runes.
The highest I'm able to go even after beating the Labyrinth is Ushris' floor. Even so, there's only two options: talk and challenge. Can't even sit and have tea anymore T-T

I'm on the Linux build btw, so that might be contributing as well.

Part of the challenge of RPGs is finding ways to get stronger easily. That's why the game lets you choose EXP perks, and gives you runes to increase EXP gain.

It's really easy to level up fast in this game. In fact. You say you're level 37? Go do Vili's content and by the time you're done you'll be level 45 easy. It won't even take an hour.

Now regarding the labyrinth there's multiple ways to do it. If you donated enough money to the church and heard the voice of the angel representative of the goddess, she can give you a temporary perk that makes it almost 100% guaranteed you'll succeed in running from fights.

If you're stuck, go do something else is like one of the main tenants of general gaming.
Let me rephrase my issue: The labyrinth and the prep for it is boring and tedious. I don't mind the idea of getting a few energy potions to negate the constant failed rolls. Fighting the same enemies with the same dialogue to get enough money (and exp) puts me to sleep. I might as well edit blue slimes to drop tons of loot and exp at that point. If the challenge is not helping me grow as a person or at least pushng me to try something new, then why bother?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
it was funny that the enemies acknoledge the fact that im a bit over leveled (95)
yeah I farmed sofia a lot :O

anyway new content was short but I really liked the boss fight, hopes she comes back (maybe in a more lovey dovey form) :O

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
anyway are there ways to heal your opponents ??

I want the boss fight to take longer but she "impales" herself on my recoil damage (I made a built based on recoil damage and defense so even if im bound and stuff I can just passively win xD)

I call it "built for her pleasure" lol

PS spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PPS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
It's always sad when you see a game with great promise resort to drip-feeding content in order to extract as much money as possible from backers
It's not a drip feed. Considering it's one person having to develop this there are a lot of circumstances that slow production.

Family/Life reasons, Sickness, Exhaustion/Burn out (This happened last year), Communication with artists to actually get the art assets, waiting on said artists to supply the art assets, properly coding and testing the content, spell checking, and a bunch of other misc things . . . it's not drip fed. It just takes a while for content to come out that is actually of quality. It's not as easy as it looks.

Thresh actually communicates and keeps people up to date with his progress down to how many words he's pumped out that day when he gets work done/a scene done (Highest I've seen was around 5k at once). One of the reasons this update took so long was that Thresh underestimated how much time the recent fight would take him due to the variables he was working with and the lines of text.

As someone that has been burned by milking devs in the past, I can say confidently Thresh isn't one of those people.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
How do i get the worship scenes? If i try it from the "fun times" menu i get a "Nothing here yet" and end up back in the town.
Thanks for pointing this out. There was a typo in one part of the cock worship scene that messed it up. I fixed it now and replaced the ver. 0.99 zip file with this hotfix now. Have tested it and it works now.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for pointing this out. There was a typo in one part of the cock worship scene that messed it up. I fixed it now and replaced the ver. 0.99 zip file with this hotfix now. Have tested it and it works now.
any plans to add art for mao

even "shudders" AI generated ??

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
any plans to add art for mao

even "shudders" AI generated ??
I can't draw to save my life and don't know enough to make AI art myself. If anyone wants to add art for Mao I'd be happy to add it in though, given that it looks somewhat similar to the example pics I added in the mod image folder.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
It's not a drip feed. Considering it's one person having to develop this there are a lot of circumstances that slow production.

Family/Life reasons, Sickness, Exhaustion/Burn out (This happened last year), Communication with artists to actually get the art assets, waiting on said artists to supply the art assets, properly coding and testing the content, spell checking, and a bunch of other misc things . . . it's not drip fed. It just takes a while for content to come out that is actually of quality. It's not as easy as it looks.

Thresh actually communicates and keeps people up to date with his progress down to how many words he's pumped out that day when he gets work done/a scene done (Highest I've seen was around 5k at once). One of the reasons this update took so long was that Thresh underestimated how much time the recent fight would take him due to the variables he was working with and the lines of text.

As someone that has been burned by milking devs in the past, I can say confidently Thresh isn't one of those people.
Wait so ONE person is getting £3000+ per month? They could pay for help.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes