SoraBolt66

Jun 9, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix this problem had recently downloaded the game but it won't let me save normally but I can quick save and manage complete the whole game like that but can't add mods because one would need to had an actually save file.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this problem had recently downloaded the game but it won't let me save normally but I can quick save and manage complete the whole game like that but can't add mods because one would need to had an actually save file.
Beats me. Never seen an error like that, I mean, there're no key files I recognize. Are you sure you didn't have any problems during download?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
According to error log you have somewhere in path where game tries to save game string like ' ' (11 spaces) which for some reason bugs python.

• Wow
Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Have you found out how to add mods in android ver or joiplay?
Not yet. I've tried a few things, though, like adding the contents of "jsonProcessing/" from the PC version to files/game/gamecode/jsonProcessing/ (folders in italic needed to be created), which among other scripts has the scripts for the mod manager. Bad move, though. It'd crash the game on startup no matter how did I edit modManager.rpy to try and meet Android device requirements, which was the file giving me different errors on each edit (at first, I tried not editing it).
I tried using the PC version on JoiPlay. You could imagine my extreme frustration when I saw that somehow JoiPlay turned the Windows version into the Android version. Yes, as you read it. It was the very same thing as playing directly the Android version, no traces of PC stuff anywhere. I don't even know how was that possible, but the fact is that it lacked of the mod manager and didn't load any mods present in the /Mods folder.
And lastly, about a month ago I started experimenting on Exagear to see if I could run Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (and so far I still have some save/load window bugs and considerable performance issues), and now I thought I might as well try running MGD's PC version on Exagear. Using the 32-bit .exe (Exagear doesn't run 64-bit programs), it'd load through all of the loading splash screen, but after a few seconds (when it tries to show the main menu) it crashes. Maybe I'm missing some important plugins, but for now I can't figure out which ones.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2023
Just reached the capital, it was a fun journey, and I find so ironic that the first boss that actually made me use items was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, any other games like this? Going on a sexual adventure with monster girls making friends/lovers/rivals with great artwork and a fun upbeat atmosphere was such a pleasant break from the degenerate shit I am usually into.

Mar 22, 2023
Just reached the capital, it was a fun journey, and I find so ironic that the first boss that actually made me use items was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, any other games like this? Going on a sexual adventure with monster girls making friends/lovers/rivals with great artwork and a fun upbeat atmosphere was such a pleasant break from the degenerate shit I am usually into.
The SEQUEL series.

You didn't specify "hypersexual" so it fits your qualifications to a tee.
If you wanted to talk about a hypersexual game that does that, than "Trials in Tainted Space" kinda fits. That game's bisex and has a metric ass ton of futa and furry though. Also 90% maledom so... it doesn't sexually feel like MGDs.

I think in most instances MGDs is pretty unique if you think about it that way.

Ahh... I almost forgot.

"Desire Dungeon"
It's an old game but it's probably the game that feels the closest to MGDs in overall design philosophy. It's also a switch game just like MGDs!

Apr 7, 2023
The SEQUEL series.

You didn't specify "hypersexual" so it fits your qualifications to a tee.
If you wanted to talk about a hypersexual game that does that, than "Trials in Tainted Space" kinda fits. That game's bisex and has a metric ass ton of futa and furry though. Also 90% maledom so... it doesn't sexually feel like MGDs.

I think in most instances MGDs is pretty unique if you think about it that way.

Ahh... I almost forgot.

"Desire Dungeon"
It's an old game but it's probably the game that feels the closest to MGDs in overall design philosophy. It's also a switch game just like MGDs!
SEQUEL colony, awake and kludge? the art looks great, I will check it out
TiTS is one I tried right after milking every drop of content I could from CoC, CoC2 and Lilith's throne, I didn't like much, too over the top, also too much furry.
I don't like the art in Desire Dungeon, but might check it out anyways

Thanks for the recommends.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Can we speak about "trampling mod" ? It's just the best mod ever on this game ! Thanks a lot to all those dev that create wonderful mods ! You're great !

Reactions: HumanRug
Mar 22, 2023
Is it really good? I wanted to try it but bounced off hard because the combat seemed super generic on first brush.
The combat's really good. Just like most JRPGs, the combat doesn't get to shine until you do bossfights, but it's got a good meta-strategy layer when it comes to general resource management when fighting generics as well.

The series only improves over time, but I think Blight still holds up pretty well.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Can we speak about "trampling mod" ? It's just the best mod ever on this game ! Thanks a lot to all those dev that create wonderful mods ! You're great !
Yeah, too bad it can't be FULLY experienced in Android for now. I'll use this opportunity to say there hasn't been much progress on mod installing mechanics on Android, only that I noticed the problem with my partial fix seems to be with addition scripts.
Currently, only a handful of addition scripts are working, but most of them aren't (I don't know why yet). I'm trying to find a solution to it that doesn't require to edit the scripts, though I didn't have any luck so far. And the Exagear option, it's so slow in my phone (even though it just crashes, didn't get to the main menu yet) that I gave up trying to run MGD in there.
EDIT: possibly my next update on the subject will be the difference that makes some scripts work and the rest don't, so don't get your hopes up on a quick solution.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
The combat's really good. Just like most JRPGs, the combat doesn't get to shine until you do bossfights, but it's got a good meta-strategy layer when it comes to general resource management when fighting generics as well.

The series only improves over time, but I think Blight still holds up pretty well.
Well then, with which should I start. the blight one?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes