Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The combat's really good. Just like most JRPGs, the combat doesn't get to shine until you do bossfights, but it's got a good meta-strategy layer when it comes to general resource management when fighting generics as well.

The series only improves over time, but I think Blight still holds up pretty well.
Heh, layer....

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
By the way, most of the mods that used to work, game breaker, wonderland, dragon, demon n shaman, wonderland. Im guessing they no longer work because the meta file aint on any of the folder. Been awhile since ive played this game. is it possible some of you have the working mod?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
By the way, most of the mods that used to work, game breaker, wonderland, dragon, demon n shaman, wonderland. Im guessing they no longer work because the meta file aint on any of the folder. Been awhile since ive played this game. is it possible some of you have the working mod?
Meta files aren't required to play the mods. The mods that lack of them simply lack of any description other than the folder's name and are already activated like any mod not preceded by "_". The Dragons mod, at least on Android (with my partial/shitty fix) seems to be working just fine, even the Mountain addition (the ability to fight Whelplings there) works. Those other mods you mentioned I recall them being in the broken mods list, though I don't know why since I never played them; you should try testing them in v25.2a.

axorn

Nov 18, 2018
Hey everyone, for those who aren't on the discord, I've updated Azure Blaze to 1.1 to make it compatible with the modding function name changes in MGD versions 25.1 and greater. There is no additional content in this version, but 1.0 will break if you don't apply this update.

Azure Blaze 1.1
This is a small update to make the mod compatible with the function name changes introduced in MGD versions 25.1 and greater.
To update Azure Blaze, delete the current Azure Blaze folder in your Mods folder
(DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY FILES).
Then paste the Azure Blaze folder from this update into your Mods folder. No further changes should be necessary and your current mod progress should be retained.
Please let me know if you encounter any additional bugs with the mod.
*Edit Nevermind, it seems to work now after I found out that there had been a couple of updates, I had the 25b version not the 25.1 version.
False alarm, my bad.

So I'm currently just getting this message when I try to interact with Beris my save with the most progress.

IfProgressEqualsOrGreater
Azure Blaze Off Work

IfProgressEqualsOrLess
Azure Blaze RepeatMeetingOffWork

then it just send me back to the starting screen of the bar.
Any idea what I'm supposed to do about that?
Also fantastic work.
P.S. Part of me is kind of just expecting her sisters to at some point discover all of this and completely misunderstand it all and end up rushing in to save her during a session.
Ending up with everything getting explained in a wholesome but sort of awkward way.

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
So I'm currently just getting this message when I try to interact with Beris my save with the most progress.

IfProgressEqualsOrGreater
Azure Blaze Off Work

IfProgressEqualsOrLess
Azure Blaze RepeatMeetingOffWork

then it just send me back to the starting screen of the bar.
Any idea what I'm supposed to do about that?
Also fantastic work.
P.S. Part of me is kind of just expecting her sisters to at some point discover all of this and completely misunderstand it all and end up rushing in to save her during a session.
Ending up with everything getting explained in a wholesome but sort of awkward way.
I had the same problem with the Beach Party mod, the issue kept popping up even after uninstalling the mod, I had to reinstall the game

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.3 is now out with an assortment of content, QoL changes, and fixes. :giggle:

Okay, I downloaded v25.2a for Android and had to take several aspirines to relieve my balls-ache. A'ight, getting serious now, I had to start all over again for a way to implement mods in Android as ThresholdMGD believed it might be a good idea to delete the Mods/ folder in the .apk but not adding some kind of mod loader as the desktop versions have, to replace the mod installing mechanics (please, man, if you're not gonna put a replacement, don't delete the mechanics, at least leave them as they were).
There were some unintended growing pains with the addition of the fan made mod loader in v23.2, and a number of further improvements have been made.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Getting lots of error messages and crashes related to mods even if said mods are no longer there in 25.3.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MonsterGirlDreams-25.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Sweet, that aoe multi-kill crash errors have been bugging me since I was revisiting the imp dens.
Never experienced them, I always hit them with either caress (one by one) or mass seduction, What's that crash everyone's talking about?

Getting lots of error messages and crashes related to mods even if said mods are no longer there in 25.3.
Just one crash error here, in Android v25.3:
File "game/gamecode/jsonProcessing/setLists.rpy", line 44, in set_lists
NameError: global name 'ModDirList' is not defined
The crash persists even when I deleted the gamecode/ replacing folder I was using to test mods' availability.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Obligatory 'whats new?' comment
Guess I gonna do it myself.

New image for a players room in inn. Rather of 'players room now have an image'.
New content in the capi....at the entrance of capital. One bug is included in said content. Pressing ignore on VM abort message restore game.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Guess I gonna do it myself.

New image for a players room in inn. Rather of 'players room now have an image'.
New content in the capi....at the entrance of capital. One bug is included in said content. Pressing ignore on VM abort message restore game.
Kid, read the first post, the changelog is always updated there. And the MC's room background, if that's what you meant, was already implemented in v25.2.

Sep 23, 2021
Never experienced them, I always hit them with either caress (one by one) or mass seduction, What's that crash everyone's talking about?
If you use one of the 2 (there are only 2 direct dmg aoe, right?) Aoe skill and it manage to wipe out 2+ enemies in that turn, errors show up. I thought it was just an imp den thing since jumping in the den let them replace each other continuously, but I got it happen once with mountain harpies.

Reactions: HumanRug

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Azure Blaze 1.3
  • Added new conversation with Beris for completing the Labyrinth. Note that there are 2 conversations for this event. Depending on progress with Beris in both the base game and Azure Blaze, you may see either the base game version of the conversation or the new Azure Blaze version first. Once either conversation has been seen once, you can see the Azure Blaze version of it again from her Call Her Over conversation menu.
  • Added some player requested enhancements, such as a new line at the end of the Morning Sex scene to show Beris doesn't just dash off after sexy times with you.
  • Added Inn Room backgrounds by Dani and credited them in the meta file
Please let me know if you have any issues with the mod!

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.3a is now out for fixes.

Sweet, that aoe multi-kill crash errors have been bugging me since I was revisiting the imp dens.
Me too!
I was originally planning to do a small update to fix it and some other things, then things kinda snowballed into more stuff.

Obligatory 'whats new?' comment
The patch notes update on the first post every time. : D

Saves from 25.2 that used mods may be totally screwed for future updates due to a mishap with the mod loader that was added, it has been resolved though in 25.3 and will not effect future saves.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes