Jan 11, 2022
who is
Ampere
and where to find how to see new content
Shorstack votlin you meet when she's manning the welcome kiosk of the capital, you can only meet her on day time as on the night shift she's replaced by a different votlin for whom there is no content. Her content is only available after you have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and includes two scenes where you sneak off with her on her break for a quickie/titjob, two scenes where she sneaks you into the kiosk for you to secretly eat her out/be her chair, and one which you get to see if you're there for her shift switch where she takes you to her apartment.

Webopo

Oct 8, 2020
Can't start the game in the new version. Any solutions?
Edit: Now it works after extracting the files in a new folder

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Can't start the game in the new version. Any solutions?
Edit: Now it works after extracting the files in a new folder
As a general rule when updating the game version on Windows (or any other PC based operating system), never replace the files. Just extract somewhere else like you did (this post doesn't go for you, it goes for everyone), and move the saves to the new version.

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
The elf page on the wiki claims you can get an elf foursome event at the brothel \ bar. Is that true and what (if anything) are the conditions? Can't seem to get it to trigger.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The elf page on the wiki claims you can get an elf foursome event at the brothel \ bar. Is that true and what (if anything) are the conditions? Can't seem to get it to trigger.
You need to work as a waiter for that one. It might take a while to see it, as those scenes are random and there are quite a few of them now.

Reactions: HumanRug

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Work as a waiter in the tavern. It's a random event, so you'll have to do it a few (or more) times. I do not know if there are any game triggers for it.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
It's a visual novel, there isn't much space for animations (I think Ren'Py has engine limitations on that aspect too), but only one I can remember is when you fuck Tabitha when she trips over.
How do you get to the interaction where she trips? I have spent some time hanging out with her and she never tripped for me.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
So, I had a weird bug.
I had a dream event about Kotone happening (going deeper, etc. where she hypno-fucks you into a mewling mess; though I am not sure that narrows it down for her) while sleeping in Ampere's appartment.
Now apart from the description of changing the bedding of course being wrong (dunno if that's something one can even fix) after the dream until I returned back to the Kiosk instead of showing Ampere it only showed "pout" and other emotions instead of her when she talked. Just an empty screen with a text box.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
So, I had a weird bug.
I had a dream event about Kotone happening (going deeper, etc. where she hypno-fucks you into a mewling mess; though I am not sure that narrows it down for her) while sleeping in Ampere's appartment.
Now apart from the description of changing the bedding of course being wrong (dunno if that's something one can even fix) after the dream until I returned back to the Kiosk instead of showing Ampere it only showed "pout" and other emotions instead of her when she talked. Just an empty screen with a text box.
Yeah, happened to me to. And odd enough, with the same dream. I went through all the scenes again to watch it like intended, you just have to be lucky to not have erotic dreams while at Ampere's.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes