Sklovitza

Aug 14, 2021
There was a mod that allowed you to get some of the town npcs to come along as companions? I don't know that it works in the current version, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gotcha, and I think your right since this game feels like a single character only game. But is there no way to capture or befriend them so i can see them outside of fights?

Jan 11, 2022
Gotcha, and I think your right since this game feels like a single character only game. But is there no way to capture or befriend them so i can see them outside of fights?
Oh, that's a different thing, there is for quite a few (but not all) of them.

Let's see, some of the generic ones (aka unnamed characters, elves, imp, kunoichi trainees) you can find if you choose to work for Vivian and work the night shift, these are random and there's a few scenes to find but not every character is represented sadly.

Town npcs, there is H content for some of them (cant remember the bartender's name, Vivian, Elly and Elena), as well as for the three bar regulars that you can find at nighttime regardless of if youre working for Vivian or not.

Finally, other than the event encounters in the forest, most of the other girls you find on encounters while exploring have romance routes that eventually lead to giving you the option to just go and visit them directly.

You can find all the detailed info on the wiki

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sklovitza
Jan 21, 2022
I have not seen anyone else mention it so I'll just say it myself.
I believe I found (and fixed) a bug related to the Labyrinth exploration. Normally Sofia's quest "Slumbering Terror Sofia" won't appear in the Labyrinth quests. To fix this I went in Game/Json/Events/Quests/Labyrinth/SlumberingTerrorSofia and changed

"Description": "",
"requires": [ "At the end of your travels awaits the cozy and luxurious lair of Sofia the Arch-Succubus ..."],
with
"Description": "At the end of your travels awaits the cozy and luxurious lair of Sofia the Arch-Succubus ...",
"requires": [ ""],

Jan 11, 2022
I have not seen anyone else mention it so I'll just say it myself.
I believe I found (and fixed) a bug related to the Labyrinth exploration. Normally Sofia's quest "Slumbering Terror Sofia" won't appear in the Labyrinth quests. To fix this I went in Game/Json/Events/Quests/Labyrinth/SlumberingTerrorSofia and changed

"Description": "",
"requires": [ "At the end of your travels awaits the cozy and luxurious lair of Sofia the Arch-Succubus ..."],
with
"Description": "At the end of your travels awaits the cozy and luxurious lair of Sofia the Arch-Succubus ...",
"requires": [ ""],
Huh

You know, I'm tempted to say it's not supposed to be available, but truth be told, I can't really think of what could go wrong with encountering any of her fights in the labyrinth (unless you haven't unlocked all of them and this one defaults to the last one, or some continuity-type stuff like that? You can advance various romance routes through the labyrinth, so maybe something could bug out there?)

So I guess all I can really say is, as with any modifications to the game, back up your saves in case your change happens to break something real bad.

Sklovitza

Aug 14, 2021
Oh, that's a different thing, there is for quite a few (but not all) of them.

Let's see, some of the generic ones (aka unnamed characters, elves, imp, kunoichi trainees) you can find if you choose to work for Vivian and work the night shift, these are random and there's a few scenes to find but not every character is represented sadly.

Town npcs, there is H content for some of them (cant remember the bartender's name, Vivian, Elly and Elena), as well as for the three bar regulars that you can find at nighttime regardless of if youre working for Vivian or not.

Finally, other than the event encounters in the forest, most of the other girls you find on encounters while exploring have romance routes that eventually lead to giving you the option to just go and visit them directly.

You can find all the detailed info on the wiki

Edit:
Thanks for the help! I'll make sure to look a the guide.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
is there already some kind of ending to this game or how long can it take to get to the end of this version of game i know that game have tons of ''side'' content but what about the main content last time when i played which was long ago i got to mountains to some kind of manticore or something + demonlords phone call to one of her deadknights or something about some kind of order or something

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
is there already some kind of ending to this game or how long can it take to get to the end of this version of game i know that game have tons of ''side'' content but what about the main content last time when i played which was long ago i got to mountains to some kind of manticore or something + demonlords phone call to one of her deadknights or something about some kind of order or something
Yeah, pay your million-ero debt and leave Lucidia, and enjoy the ending credits. Hell, that way I can win the game three times in one go right now. Other than being Mika's financial support (somehow I prefer her much more than Bernie Sanders), I don't know how to invest my money.

Jan 11, 2022
Like HumanRug said, you can grind away and eventually gather enough money to pay off your debt and get the bad end where you neither get any monster/adventurer waifu, nor actually complete the goddess' mission that she entrusted you.

That is so far the only available ending, since the game's still in development. With what little I do know about the game's future plans (I'm not a patreon supporter but you can catch up a bit on the wiki), any other ending for the game is probably quite far from finished? There's anywhere between 2 and 3 missing areas, each with their corresponding dungeon for you to get the sigil, then the demon queen's castle, and then who knows, could go the JRPG route of having to do shit in heaven too (Though I doubt "fighting the goddess" will be a thing here). I don't think we'll get there within this year, at least?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Like HumanRug said, you can grind away and eventually gather enough money to pay off your debt and get the bad end where you neither get any monster/adventurer waifu, nor actually complete the goddess' mission that she entrusted you.

That is so far the only available ending, since the game's still in development. With what little I do know about the game's future plans (I'm not a patreon supporter but you can catch up a bit on the wiki), any other ending for the game is probably quite far from finished? There's anywhere between 2 and 3 missing areas, each with their corresponding dungeon for you to get the sigil, then the demon queen's castle, and then who knows, could go the JRPG route of having to do shit in heaven too (Though I doubt "fighting the goddess" will be a thing here). I don't think we'll get there within this year, at least?
A long while ago Threshold stated something along the lines of the version number is somewhere around the %complete, however i don't know if that still stands, that was i guess around v20. Now i think this was in part due to content creep which has slowed the pace a little and a combat system remake/rebalance, not that the added content was bad mind you. So to say the game is roughly 1/4 finished is a fair estimate using that logic, however IMO due to there being a few named areas yet to visit (harpy village, elf village, capital, capital dungeon, pyramid, desert) i'd say that 25% isn't unrealistic but i'm willing to bet we're actually a little over that if the Sophia fights and the skill point system are any indicator, since there aren't any skills with a requirement over 40 points yet, though we may see another combat system revision i'd expect it to be pretty late on, end game or around there.

My gut feeling is that we're at closer to a third of the way done, with roughly half of the main game areas dealt with (as far as we know) but with more content no doubt to be added to them and all the mentioned areas being before the "final area", i'd guess that that planned and named content would equate to roughly another third and post game and inevitable unnamed areas and unforeseen content taking up another third. This part is all speculation however, i'm not a patron but a couple of patrons and thresh have said things that have lead me to extrapolate this opinion.

As for endings it was stated that there will be endings for a lot of the waifu type girls and potential multi girl/harem ending(s) notably Kyra the manticore has been spoken about, i'd also expect Venifica, Sophia, Kotone and a few others, since they have notably developed characters, to have specific endings or at least be involved in different endings. Don't expect any of those for a year or two to be realistic, though Thresh is pulling in decent money on patreon now development isn't particularly fast, though content quality remains high, i would expect another two years to be on the lower end unless the patreon income reaches a point where going full time isn't a financial kick in the dick (unless he's already full time, congrats if he is).

Zapperzapped

Oct 31, 2018
Does the updates change/add any early game content? I would like to start this but I don't want to wonder if I missed anything every time an update happens.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Does the updates change/add any early game content? I would like to start this but I don't want to wonder if I missed anything every time an update happens.
Early game content tends not to be added as much these days, that's not a guarantee though, i'd consider the forest, forest dungeon and mountain to be pretty likely to stay as is for a while, but that is my expectation only and really since Thresh is on record talking about content creep it's hard to tell to be honest. Perhaps the succubus innkeeper and others on the "waifu list" will be expanded but who knows were that fits in in terms of development order.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's a sandbox, almost everything can be done at any time. The odds of anything that you can't do at any time changing in the early game is very low. Just make sure to check the changelog each update and you won't miss anything.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
A long while ago Threshold stated something along the lines of the version number is somewhere around the %complete, however i don't know if that still stands, that was i guess around v20. Now i think this was in part due to content creep which has slowed the pace a little and a combat system remake/rebalance, not that the added content was bad mind you. So to say the game is roughly 1/4 finished is a fair estimate using that logic, however IMO due to there being a few named areas yet to visit (harpy village, elf village, capital, capital dungeon, pyramid, desert) i'd say that 25% isn't unrealistic but i'm willing to bet we're actually a little over that if the Sophia fights and the skill point system are any indicator, since there aren't any skills with a requirement over 40 points yet, though we may see another combat system revision i'd expect it to be pretty late on, end game or around there.

My gut feeling is that we're at closer to a third of the way done, with roughly half of the main game areas dealt with (as far as we know) but with more content no doubt to be added to them and all the mentioned areas being before the "final area", i'd guess that that planned and named content would equate to roughly another third and post game and inevitable unnamed areas and unforeseen content taking up another third. This part is all speculation however, i'm not a patron but a couple of patrons and thresh have said things that have lead me to extrapolate this opinion.

As for endings it was stated that there will be endings for a lot of the waifu type girls and potential multi girl/harem ending(s) notably Kyra the manticore has been spoken about, i'd also expect Venifica, Sophia, Kotone and a few others, since they have notably developed characters, to have specific endings or at least be involved in different endings. Don't expect any of those for a year or two to be realistic, though Thresh is pulling in decent money on patreon now development isn't particularly fast, though content quality remains high, i would expect another two years to be on the lower end unless the patreon income reaches a point where going full time isn't a financial kick in the dick (unless he's already full time, congrats if he is).
...slowed the pace a little?

IIRC we wasted like almost 2 years on the goddamn labyrinth which was quite disappointing. It certainly can't match the willpower temple since it has like a fifth of the content and none of the interactable NPCs with storylines. Thresh is in an eternal cycle of burnout and procrastination. Don't expect an ending for at least 6-7 years and that's if the patreon continues as is.

Everything after the candy bunny's addition has been s l o w. You look up a patchnote after months of waiting and it's like "added random sex to random npc 36" and that's it, along with a bugfix.

I don't mean to offend but I genuinely have no idea what parallel universe y'all are experiencing this game's development. It's a great game but the updates have gone to shit for years now.

I remember this thread being so fucking starved for content that people were discussing whether the labyrinth should be called a maze or the labyrinth, and the differences between the two words and their etymologies.

Last edited:

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
...slowed the pace a little?

IIRC we wasted like almost 2 years on the goddamn labyrinth which was quite disappointing. It certainly can't match the willpower temple since it has like a fifth of the content and none of the interactable NPCs with storylines. Thresh is in an eternal cycle of burnout and procrastination. Don't expect an ending for at least 6-7 years and that's if the patreon continues as is.

Everything after the candy bunny's addition has been s l o w. You look up a patchnote after months of waiting and it's like "added random sex to random npc 36" and that's it, along with a bugfix.

I don't mean to offend but I genuinely have no idea what parallel universe y'all are experiencing this game's development. It's a great game but the updates have gone to shit for years now.

I remember this thread being so fucking starved for content that people were discussing whether the labyrinth should be called a maze or the labyrinth, and the differences between the two words and their etymologies.
God bless(curse?) game developers.

Dec 16, 2018
The author is really cooking something up here. It looks great, probably my favourite of this genre, ngl.

My minor nitpick is that I wish there was also a normal fighting going on and not just lewd fighting, but I guess I am in minority here. Oh also rollback outside of combat, or at the very least dialogue history.

My major nitpick is the absolutely small amount of equipment slots. Damn, I would love to have normal slots, so wearing a cape won't prohibit me from wearing amulet and ring.

If the game would ever receive arts for all sex scenes (at least outside of battle) then oh boy, it would be fantastic.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
The author is really cooking something up here. It looks great, probably my favourite of this genre, ngl.

My minor nitpick is that I wish there was also a normal fighting going on and not just lewd fighting, but I guess I am in minority here. Oh also rollback outside of combat, or at the very least dialogue history.

My major nitpick is the absolutely small amount of equipment slots. Damn, I would love to have normal slots, so wearing a cape won't prohibit me from wearing amulet and ring.

If the game would ever receive arts for all sex scenes (at least outside of battle) then oh boy, it would be fantastic.
I used to be with you on the item slots thing, but looking back now, too many of these item slots would make the MC too OP. This way you gotta choose what you want to beef up and what you'll just improve over time. Also , many items (as I'm sure you know) have a cost associated with them, which makes your choices even more critical. But, yeah, why you can't wear a cape AND a ring is a little... odd....

Jan 11, 2022
I used to be with you on the item slots thing, but looking back now, too many of these item slots would make the MC too OP. This way you gotta choose what you want to beef up and what you'll just improve over time. Also , many items (as I'm sure you know) have a cost associated with them, which makes your choices even more critical. But, yeah, why you can't wear a cape AND a ring is a little... odd....
That is true right now, too many of these items at once would absolutely break your character, but that's because the items as they are right now are balanced around you only getting to use of them. Not getting to wear both a cape and a ring simultaneously makes complete sense if that would make the game too easy for the dev's liking, even if immersion wise it's a bit off.

Other games tend to come up with lore reasons for this kinda thing, like "magic items burden the soul so you can't be using too many at once", but this one hasn't really put that kinda thing in anywhere, afaik.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes