RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020

Going by the wiki's list (the only organized list I have access to at the moment), we're looking at 50 mods for this game (though that is counting both currently untested and known to be non-functional mods, I just woke up so I didnt have the energy to check and 50 is a nice number)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless of mod type, BACK UP YOUR SAVES, AND ALSO A COPY OF THE GAME. Because they are changing the game itself, trying to play a save from the unmoded game in a moded version, or a moded save in the base game, is liable to corrupt and break either the save or the game. This could also happen if you try to install a mod for the wrong version of the game, so check that carefully.

As for mod types, a lot of them freature one or more new monsters to fight or romance up, without changing much on the base game (Bisexuality, Gorgon's Garden, Ilveria, Mao the Omnibus, Mari the Butterfly, Night Gaunt's Lair, Pale Priestess, Stevia the Alraune, The Moaning Forest, Artificial Love, DemonsNShamans, EvaSuccubus, Fiore, Nurarihyon, Scarlet Imp, Subwoofer, Scorched Path).

There's others that add content to existing characters, or add items, perks or skills (Azure Blaze, ChallengeMod, Dolls for Jora, Embrace, Oneiros, Trampling, BeAChair, ChallengeCollars, ChefBronzeyardee's Special Mod Kitchen, Diminuendo, Eldritch Exploration, Mika Sits, Perpetua Rematch, SSJ, Sitting, Ushris Sits More, Waifupocalypse, Level Seal, Town Expansion Project).

You have a couple that add entire new locations to the map, along with some of their own monsters in them (Beach Party, Bamboo Road, Dragons, Wonderland)

There's a couple of cheat mods, if you're just looking for an easier time ('Dirty Cheats, Done for Free', StatChangingSaintess, Gamebreaker)

Then there's... Frankly, the code mods, of which half of them feature QoL type changes that I wish the game already had ('Quickie' for a configurable quickbar, 'Monster arousal display' for health bars on the enemies, 'Battle Sound Effects' for exactly what it says), two are to make the game harder (Prepare To Cum Edition and Prepare To Cum Edition 2), and the last one 'Adventure Partners' let's you grab NPCs to tag along and help you in combat (which I guess you could call a QoL type change, but unlike the other ones I don't wish the game had it).

Of all of those, I have only ever tried Azure Blaze and can say it's very good. Probably look for someone else for recommendations.
This is actually interesting and i'll probably try it when i finish game

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Another question from me does the dreams mean anything or it's just something that just happen and doesn't affect anything i already had three dreams i thing one with elves one with kunoichi trainee and one in some kind of void and now i don't know if i should head to some locations when i wake up from those dreams or just ignore it but i have a feeling that it have effect somewhere

Jan 11, 2022
Another question from me does the dreams mean anything or it's just something that just happen and doesn't affect anything i already had three dreams i thing one with elves one with kunoichi trainee and one in some kind of void and now i don't know if i should head to some locations when i wake up from those dreams or just ignore it but i have a feeling that it have effect somewhere
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
How do you fight Venefica?
you need to pass through whole investigation with Elly and by that i mean ask her a lot of questions give Elly all of her sweets work for her as her cumcow and during ''work'' obtain ingredients and read her diary (at least that's how i managed to obtain a way to fight her) + don't know if you have to hide the fact that you are investigating her because of Elly or not but i managed to throw all the blame on Nara and it worked after all of that when you finish investigation you'll follow her with elly into cave and there you get to ''save'' her from some kind of curse after which it unlock your way to fight her freely on different difficulties (at least as i'm saying that's how i did it)
Edit: I may have a little bit overboard with investigation but when i tried it last time which was probably around half a year back with not much informations gained from investigation and told her that Elly sent me i did not managed to gain her fight and just got scolded by Elly without a choice to fight her so i rather tried to do everything possible there.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Only making the comparison because dev wants me to make the comparison by borrowing the appearance.
Isn't she? Isn't she the same?
I'm not the biggest fan of Ceris either, but you're putting MGE hellhound on a pedestal.

1690153895621.png
Hellhound is insatiable. Ceris has a temptation move where you can doggystyle her for as long as you want and she'll never be satisfied. All the Hellhounds, after they're defeated, get up and chase you down.
Hellhounds are untameable. Outside of Beris, the Hellhounds in the labyrinth fit that perfectly, especially Ceris.

Ceris is just an incarnation of one, and you're ignoring the parts you don't like about the original, and blaming Ceris for representing her well.
I can't think of any other girl that not only doesn't recall stone you when you lose on exploration, but feeds you a meal to restore your vitality and spirit after a night of passion. Wife material right there.
Selena gives you apples ;)

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
i was trying all other possibilities but she only took either being honest and say Elly or trying to hide it with using Nara so there was no other choice
I blamed Vili. Venefica thought it made sense given Vili's addiction to sweets. And besides, Vili was the one I liked the least on that list.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
But i have to say Kotone best girl i loved her at the beginning when i met her mischievous like foxes are and as i progressed with her that likeness only progressed deeper and deeper heck i even farmed into lvl 177 on mimics with gold runes and sexperience colar (which ended up with me farming over 2M currency so i can leave the island twice already lol) to max out most of my stats and lower as much weaknesses as possible (since i already have almost every perk possible to obtain from bonds with girls that may have some negative effects (they obviously have and not small amount lol) till the labyrinth passage which i haven't touched yet and just so i am able to clear her second tempting challange (since beating both onis and all other stuff was already finished by that time when i was around lvl 70 (yes i know i may have gone little bit overboard with lvl 177 but i wanted to be sure (btw it was actually really close because from having 450 arousal 388 was taken during mentioned challange so i am glad i overleveled) but still)) and it payed off because after spending whole night with her you actually can make working relationship with her which is imo best thing in this game so far (ps she don't mind you having small harem with someone who can cook and may know hypnosis too forshadowing for cave bat girl maybe? which i would not actually mind because she is cute and loves to cuddle (i know she loves more groping her ass but cuddling is fine too lol i haven't progressed her relationship that far yet but she is cute and clumsy so it may work (heck i was still polite enough and restrained myself from groping her ass till now as well we will see what i'll do and how it's gonna work with her) first i have to deepen Kotones relationship to max possible that is main priority and she may even tell me her actual age not that it matters(also i have a feeling she is lying to me about her tails and she is 9 tail fox general from demon queens army and is only hiding herself and letting onis to help her with it by letting them being bosses in the temple i kind of have that feeling from our conversations with people around the temple (with which also Lilian mentioning how she was surprised that i beated 9 tail fox after coming from temple helped to secure in me those thoughts) but i'll let myself being surprised even if that's not true and who knows we may be on a way to help her becoming that 9 tailed fox in the end if she is not already we will see))

TLDR: Kotone BEST GIRL no questions

Jan 11, 2022
i was trying all other possibilities but she only took either being honest and say Elly or trying to hide it with using Nara so there was no other choice
I blamed Ushris.

It was the perfect crime, since Venefica already doesn't like her, she would never suspect a thing.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
this got good facesitting scenes in it?
Just saw your question, I have to say.. while yes like someone answered, you should definitely check the mods for the game, there are 2 I believe, maybe even 3 facesitting mods, one is for a specific character, one is for most characters just adding a facesitting stance during combat, and if there is a third one it's also probably for a specific character, but that's what I remember.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes