raeganomics

Mar 16, 2019
are there farts piss or scat in this game ?
There is some fart content in the Diminuendo mod but it's also geared towards size fetish. So if you don't mind being shrunk or anal vore, you can find some there. As I recall, Mika and a mod-only boss named Diminuenda have in-battle fart scenes while Elena has some drunken fart interactions. I don't think anyone's working on piss or scat mods but I could be wrong.

Reactions: femdomfartlover

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
I feel like an idiot, but what does it mean by Copy the mod link to clipboard. Like the URL or is it talking about the mod link in the discord server?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I feel like an idiot, but what does it mean by Copy the mod link to clipboard. Like the URL or is it talking about the mod link in the discord server?
I guess it's the mod download link, whether it is a Discord link, a GitHub link, or any other source to download it from. What I say is, the mod's wiki page link probably won't work, use its download link instead.

Dec 6, 2018
There is some fart content in the Diminuendo mod but it's also geared towards size fetish. So if you don't mind being shrunk or anal vore, you can find some there. As I recall, Mika and a mod-only boss named Diminuenda have in-battle fart scenes while Elena has some drunken fart interactions. I don't think anyone's working on piss or scat mods but I could be wrong.
There are quite a few more scenes in Diminuendo than this but yes. Scat is heavily rejected in the discord where mods are posted, so I doubt we even get a mod for it for a long time. Urination is much more likely, but I don't think any exist.

Jan 11, 2022
There are quite a few more scenes in Diminuendo than this but yes. Scat is heavily rejected in the discord where mods are posted, so I doubt we even get a mod for it for a long time. Urination is much more likely, but I don't think any exist.
Is that a Patreon only discord or public? The first post in this thread has an invite link to a discord server, but it seems to be expired.

Jan 11, 2022
Anyone can join. You probably have to click on a link in their patreon, but it shouldn't be paid only
Right, figured it out

It's not paid only, but I think you need to have an account following the game on patreon or subscribestar in order to join. Subscribestar does have a 0$ tier, so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Right, figured it out

It's not paid only, but I think you need to have an account following the game on patreon or subscribestar in order to join. Subscribestar does have a 0$ tier, so...

1st step.png
2nd step.png

Works for me and I'm not a subscribers. Maybe the problem is on your side. :unsure:

Jan 11, 2022
Works for me and I'm not a subscribers. Maybe the problem is on your side. :unsure:
1690645046175.png
1690645080197.png

Must be, I guess. I got in with a new account on the web version of discord, won't let me in with my regular account on desktop. Couldn't tell ya why.

Edit: Can't even invite myself by making a new invite link with the new account and opening it on the desktop account, so it's definitely some weird shit with my account.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.4 is now out with a bunch of fixes, QoLs, lewd CGs for the Mountain Minotaur, and Beris, and scenes for a few characters.

ThresholdMGD
Reactions to 25.3:
Me too!

ThresholdMGD
Reactions to 25.3:
Oh weird, I thought I changed that.

I'll look into those.
Though I'm unsure on the history screen bit given some people might want a longer one to read through.

ThresholdMGD Could you add Rosaura to the Labyrinth exploration?
Oh! Yeah I can probably do that. xD
Kinda forgot about her. >.<

A long while ago Threshold stated something along the lines of the version number is somewhere around the %complete, however i don't know if that still stands, that was i guess around v20.
Tbh, I'm not fully sure either anymore.
Though I don't think it's wholly innaccurate? But if just main story stuff we're def at the like, 40-50% mark for things.
But game dev hard and time makes fools of us all so we'll see.

Don't expect any of those for a year or two to be realistic, though Thresh is pulling in decent money on patreon now development isn't particularly fast, though content quality remains high, i would expect another two years to be on the lower end unless the patreon income reaches a point where going full time isn't a financial kick in the dick (unless he's already full time, congrats if he is).
I am working on the game full time already.
Though there have been issues that have occurred overtime that have slowed things down.

IIRC we wasted like almost 2 years on the goddamn labyrinth which was quite disappointing.
It was 7 months?
Still agonizingly long. But not THAT long.

It certainly can't match the willpower temple since it has like a fifth of the content and none of the interactable NPCs with storylines.
It sure was built up over time across multiple separate incremental updates. And ran into waayyyyyy less issues.

Thresh is in an eternal cycle of burnout and procrastination.
Eternal may be an overexaggerating.

Don't expect an ending for at least 6-7 years and that's if the patreon continues as is.
We'll get there when we get there, but I don't think it will take that long.

Everything after the candy bunny's addition has been s l o w. You look up a patchnote after months of waiting and it's like "added random sex to random npc 36" and that's it, along with a bugfix.
Well directly after Venefica was def the big crash, then there's been lots of work towards other things so stuff can move smoother.
And sometimes updates just end up being more fix focused.

I don't mean to offend but I genuinely have no idea what parallel universe y'all are experiencing this game's development. It's a great game but the updates have gone to shit for years now.
Doing my best.

I remember this thread being so fucking starved for content that people were discussing whether the labyrinth should be called a maze or the labyrinth, and the differences between the two words and their etymologies.
Those were indeed dark times.

What's it been, 4 years now since he's started making multiple thousands a month on this game?
4 years ago I was making 656.53$ a month, what are you talking about?

Pace has no only slowed drastically
Sometimes there's problems, and other times there's other things to do than work just on the update itself unfortunately.

but the quality of the content is getting worse and worse.
That sounds very subjective.

This had such amazing potential
It still do.

wasted by a greedy game dev who wants to milk your money.
<Game dev runs into problems that slow down development
<Game dev very often tells people not to donate
<Game is literally free 100% of the time
"He's greedy"
...Kay...

Also if you are Gator you are still very free to PM me about your disgruntlement with the Belle and Beris art rather than avoiding talking to me about it for some reason.

Thas fair.
Though she's mostly in that kind of situation given how much content she already had and how ded I was mentally by then.

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
is there any mandetory mods i should use?
or any suggestion which mods are good to instal in first playthrough?

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
is there any mandetory mods i should use?
or any suggestion which mods are good to instal in first playthrough?
There's no mandatory mods I would say. Unless you just want to cheat your way through the game with the cheat mod that is.

If you're a foot person ya can't go wrong with Mari the Butterfly imo.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes