Passing by

Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone. I recently played this version (25.4a) and saw something not right. In the Dark Perpetua Boss Fight, I managed to deal over 3500 Arousal to her, as in the below image, but the fight still continued.
So, what should I do next to defeat her ?
Dark Perpetua.png

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
Hello everyone. I recently played this version (25.4a) and saw something not right. In the Dark Perpetua Boss Fight, I managed to deal over 3500 Arousal to her, as in the below image, but the fight still continued.
So, what should I do next to defeat her ?
View attachment 2835157
She can't cum from Aphrodisiac or other damage over time abilities. Do any attack that directly affects her and you can beat her.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Day #????? of waiting for more Tabitha. Me like bat girl.
Those of means and culture continue the patient wait for expanded Domme content for Tabitha, Shizu, and Ushris.
I personally don't think Tabitha needs Dom content. In fact, I'm of the opinion it'd mess with her character.
Her posture. Her personality. Where she lives. How her voice compels you to rape her when she meets you (and how she admits that's what she wants), and like... everything about her lifestyle just screams that she's a passive person.

Shizu already has a lot.
If you try to just go back to sleep after she rides you when you wake up. Doing her kunoichi lessons and a lot of her loss scenes.
Shizu's one of the most switch character in the game. She's a full 50/50 split for dom and sub content. Only other is Ceris.

Ushris only has dom content right? She has a thighjob and petplay.

i want the himika romance and titfuck cg, if you may :coffee:
It's a crime that the only girl and I mean, only girl who shows direct and explicit romantic affection for you on your first meeting still doesn't have romance content.

Jora is a bit hesitant and that relationship needs to develop (which is still nice mind you.) Shizu has a physical attraction towards you and doesn't have romantic content yet, and Aiko only shows romantic affection if you revisit her and try to get to know her.

Himika goes to you, then after a night of passion shows she's interested albeit akward.

For CG though, I'd prefer if her amazon scene got the CG not her titfuck cause that position is rare in the game while titfucks are common.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I personally don't think Tabitha needs Dom content. In fact, I'm of the opinion it'd mess with her character.
Her posture. Her personality. Where she lives. How her voice compels you to rape her when she meets you (and how she admits that's what she wants), and like... everything about her lifestyle just screams that she's a passive person.

Shizu already has a lot.
If you try to just go back to sleep after she rides you when you wake up. Doing her kunoichi lessons and a lot of her loss scenes.
Shizu's one of the most switch character in the game. She's a full 50/50 split for dom and sub content. Only other is Ceris.

It's a crime that the only girl and I mean, only girl who shows direct and explicit romantic affection for you on your first meeting still doesn't have romance content.

Jora is a bit hesitant and that relationship needs to develop (which is still nice mind you.) Shizu has a physical attraction towards you and doesn't have romantic content yet, and Aiko only shows romantic affection if you revisit her and try to get to know her.

Himika goes to you, then after a night of passion shows she's interested albeit akward.

For CG though, I'd prefer if her amazon scene got the CG not her titfuck cause that position is rare in the game while titfucks are common.
Well, I'm a greedy bastard. I want CG scenes for ALL the girls (eventually, I know this is a big ask), but I'm not fussy about position/action. Although the dev would be my hero if Mizuko's scene was or included reverse cowgirl and/or doggy, because, well... DAT ASS!

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well, I'm a greedy bastard. I want CG scenes for ALL the girls (eventually, I know this is a big ask), but I'm not fussy about position/action. Although the dev would be my hero if Mizuko's scene was or included reverse cowgirl and/or doggy, because, well... DAT ASS!
Mizuko's one of the most fun and confident doms in the game.

Do you know what her sex stance initiation is?
She blows you a kiss and makes you horny > She turns around and shows you her ass > You run at her and insert into her preferred hole > She literally shoves her ass at you and slams you on the ground before riding you reverse cowgirl.

If you read her scenes themselves she's quite dominant, but if you read her personality and demeanor, she could go either way.

===
Regarding doggystyle... There isn't much explicit doggystyle in the game.
The only girls where a doggystyle CG makes the most sense are Mika, Nara, and Ceris.

Mika because of her stockade gimmik and the fact that sex stance in her fight is doggystyle. For Mika, if you want to dom her, you fight her. If you want her to dom you, you have to visit her and let her ride you which is a non-combat encounter only.

Nara's whole thing is that she dances on your dick from doggystyle.

Ceris' best scene is her doggystyle temptation and it's the one intercourse scene that you'll most likely see if you have a Sex fetish when fighting her.

There is a lot of Generic doggystyle though!
Alraune, Matango and Toxic Matango are all maledom doggy.

In fact, they all have a skill that hurts you? by forcing you to hump them XD

I respect you for respecting Mizuko's ass though.
She's an Oni meaning she's bigger than the MC, and her ass is massive. I seriously think Mizuko's got the best ass in the game.

Mar 22, 2023
Mizuko's one of the most fun and confident doms in the game.

Do you know what her sex stance initiation is?
She blows you a kiss and makes you horny > She turns around and shows you her ass > You run at her and insert into her preferred hole > She literally shoves her ass at you and slams you on the ground before riding you reverse cowgirl.

If you read her scenes themselves she's quite dominant, but if you read her personality and demeanor, she could go either way.

===
Regarding doggystyle... There isn't much explicit doggystyle in the game.
The only girls where a doggystyle CG makes the most sense are Mika, Nara, and Ceris.

Mika because of her stockade gimmik and the fact that sex stance in her fight is doggystyle. For Mika, if you want to dom her, you fight her. If you want her to dom you, you have to visit her and let her ride you which is a non-combat encounter only.

Nara's whole thing is that she dances on your dick from doggystyle.

Ceris' best scene is her doggystyle temptation and it's the one intercourse scene that you'll most likely see if you have a Sex fetish when fighting her.

There is a lot of Generic doggystyle though!
Alraune, Matango and Toxic Matango are all maledom doggy.

In fact, they all have a skill that hurts you? by forcing you to hump them XD

I respect you for respecting Mizuko's ass though.
She's an Oni meaning she's bigger than the MC, and her ass is massive. I seriously think Mizuko's got the best ass in the game.
I know Aiko already has CG but she enjoys doggystyle the most out of all her scenes so I think it'd make sense to also give her a doggystyle CG right?
Meh, I'd resist that temptation easily.
Narrator: press (X) to doubt.
Not what I want from a Hellhound.

Wait... you just reminded me of something...
Hellhound is insatiable. Ceris has a temptation move where you can doggystyle her for as long as you want and she'll never be satisfied. All the Hellhounds, after they're defeated, get up and chase you down.
Hellhounds are untameable. Outside of Beris, the Hellhounds in the labyrinth fit that perfectly, especially Ceris.

Ceris is just an incarnation of one, and you're ignoring the parts you don't like about the original, and blaming Ceris for representing her well.
And yet, you can visit her, mating press her into a puddle, than just leave. Sure she might not be explicitly satisfied but she won't press you for sex or anything.

I had a niggling in my head after you wrote that knowing something was off until ririmudev's statement made me realize.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019

Shizu already has a lot.

Valid, valid, more rare positions should probably get priority of CG.

But titfucking is my number one fetish so I just follow my taste :coffee:

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
I mean the art is done by almost a dozen different artists, meaning a few CGs for each girl is not something one poor soul would have to crunch a thousand hours in for, so the only problem preventing it at this point is the willingness of the developer, as quite frankly I refuse to believe basic CG art with 2-3 face variants is so expensive that a project having received hundreds of thousands of dollars in total funding by now can't afford it, or that the artists who already provided the sprites for the characters would refuse to earn money by making CGs.
CG for all monsters is not much to ask really, it fact it is standard for most of these games, it just obviously isn't a priority at the moment, which is a shame, because replaying the Minotaur and Beris fights with just one CG added, with one being a monster I cared very little about so far and one being a monster I cared a lot about, has shown me how much more enjoyable even one CG makes the fights and losing scenes. Playing this game was actually what originally made me realize that having CGs is not mandatory to enjoy the experience to some extend, but boy have I been reminded of how much it helps to have them.

And yet, you can visit her, mating press her into a puddle, than just leave. Sure she might not be explicitly satisfied but she won't press you for sex or anything.
Not quite how I remember it, Ceris leads the last moment of all the visiting scenes, be it her riding, missionary cuddle fucking or even the doggy one, and she always asks for more afterwards. Sure, she does not trap and rape the player if more sex is refused, but thats probably because she gets to do that in the labyrinth all the time anyway, and because she hopes the player returns if she behaves, she even comments about how few men visit her despite her being very alluring, so perhaps she already scared a few away by being a bit too eager.

Funny thing about the whole hellhound being impossible to dominate or tame unless they crave it like Beris thing is that I can't even decide if I prefer Ceris to stay that way, or end up kinda like Beris later when the player reaches godly levels of prowess and enters a relationship with her. I know I enjoyed Kaia being somewhat tamed a lot, dominant characters ultimately getting subdued and accepting their place beneath is really my thing, but Ceris is so adorable all around I'd be fine with either outcome. Ushris definitely needs some humiliation content aimed at her though to get the attitude adjusted a bit.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I know Aiko already has CG but she enjoys doggystyle the most out of all her scenes so I think it'd make sense to also give her a doggystyle CG right?

Not what I want from a Hellhound.

Wait... you just reminded me of something...

I had a niggling in my head after you wrote that knowing something was off until ririmudev's statement made me realize.
Is Aiko the yuki onna?

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Valid, valid, more rare positions should probably get priority of CG.

But titfucking is my number one fetish so I just follow my taste :coffee:
<sighs> SassMan, I do not think we would ever be friends. However, that is not necessary for us to get along. I respect and salute you.

Reactions: Thirtyeight
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes