Mr.Neutral

Nov 13, 2018
Kotone and Ven are pretty old characters
I suppose that counts for Kotone but Ven is still new in my mind. When I was saying start of the game I was talking about even earlier, before the Temple and around right before Sophia since you can even fight back against the Imp gangbang and beat them and the game rewards you. I didn't do Kotone's content for a long time because I wasn't interested in it but since new updates didn't add anything new I did her quest and I'd say it was a significant part of the game devoted to a polarizing girl that appeals to a pretty specific group. I liked Venefica and did her things when she was added for the first time but the fact that she's obviously into petplay and you can't dom her made it feel that just like Kotone she was pretty much entirely focused on femdom, once again a lot of effort and a really hot design limited to a specific way of playing the game instead of having both paths. It also took a long time for her quest to be finished, which slowed down the Labyrinth which also didn't have much content that appealed to me.

Cave is the newest normal place you can go to and it has Tabitha the sub, the singing octopus lady, and toxic matango.
Didn't we also get the golden mimic chest character? She's got more maledom than femdom options IIRC. To counterbalance regular mimic chest.
Kotone and Ven compared to the average enemy have a lot of things to do, and are more fleshed out as characters since you have to meet them multiple times and do things for them to progress. You're right about Tabitha but I don't like hypnosis. What I'm trying to say is there's no girl that has as much content as Kotone with her hypnosis trial and giving her a new tail or with Venefica and fighting her after sneaking through her shop and the milking scenes that isn't focused nearly exclusively on you subbing to her. There's no "big boss" type of girl that isn't femdom bait, and while I understand that strong monsters naturally lean into that if you beat them during battlefuck and you have the stats you should be able to turn the tables and they should acknowledge that without some "this isn't even my final form" type of cope.

Nothing to do with romance but while we are in the topic of the hellhound sisters i feel like sharing about how absolutely dead inside it makes me feel that Ushirs wants the MC as a literal slave, not slave play, full time slave.
What we have of her at the moment (looks, mannerisms, scenes, dialogs) activates absolutely every single one of my neurons, but when the sister told me what she was looking for i became the embodiment of :HideThePain:
Yeah, I was quite excited for her too until I tried to fight her and she kept moving away and her only scenes were the labyrinth traps.
Also the game keeps implying that if you pick the foot scenes you're a sub and has bound those things together so absolutely you even get that kunoichi dream where you act like a bitch as a kunoichi bullies you for not accepting liking feet without the option to bypass it. I'm used to it since most people who "like feet" merely "like the humiliation (of liking feet)" and so don't really have the fetish, but it's still irritating when people who don't have a fetish try and add content for it while missing the point so much.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Nice tier list, but you are objectively wrong. Here is the holy truth. Accept it or get doxxed.
View attachment 3009403
Do we know anything about the Black Knigth (C tier first image) beyond their first appearance or still untouched?

BTW been months since I last updated, what's new in this update? (Changelog didn't helped/wasn't very clear.)

Sep 22, 2018
This is the only correct one, at least up to v25, as stated in the title of the Tier List I chose from.

(Also I'd like you guys letting me know who are the two I couldn't remember their names of). MGD v25 - I.png

Last edited:
Reactions: YamiAi

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Tiers, huh. I'd make one, but I'd put so many in the "not interested/don't hang around enough" tier. I've uh, only got a couple girls I talk to.

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
(Also I'd like you guys letting me know who are the two I couldn't remember their names of).
Bed-Chan is too much of a mimic for me, if that makes sense, also the fact that her interactions are very limited does not help.
I legit have no idea who that catgirl is.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Bed-Chan is too much of a mimic for me, if that makes sense, also the fact that her interactions are very limited does not help.
I legit have no idea who that catgirl is.
Former adventurer, got TFd into a catgirl and had to quit adventuring, hard to do her new job since the kitty's kitty is super-sensitive and thus she tries to force her opponents to go for anal instead, you can interact with her later on to get to know her, do lewd things, talk bout her hobbies and help her set up a side-gig, good gal IMO.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Former adventurer, got TFd into a catgirl and had to quit adventuring, hard to do her new job since the kitty's kitty is super-sensitive and thus she tries to force her opponents to go for anal instead, you can interact with her later on to get to know her, do lewd things, talk bout her hobbies and help her set up a side-gig, good gal IMO.
That's Mika, I'm surprised you know that much about her and still don't know how she looks like.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Urhg... deep trouble. Thought I try the nmare lab. First clicked random, then finecombed to filter out the red flags. Oversaw the worst offender. Now several encounters in Ushi appeared. My previous fave of running is greyed out. A talk option how much she desinterest me in any h way is not given, the double head pat results in a crash of the game (would that have worked to shoo her away?) and an option to just call it a day and leave the lab altogher is not there either (like should not a suicide attempt trigger the town teleport?). Nightmare for all the wrong reasons.

I think I have a save for the previous encounter. Super surrendering there should do the trick. But some kind of big fat "NOPE" button is missing here IMO.

edit: And surrender does not do it either. :cautious:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Urhg... deep trouble. Thought I try the nmare lab. First clicked random, then finecombed to filter out the red flags. Oversaw the worst offender. Now several encounters in Ushi appeared. My previous fave of running is greyed out. A talk option how much she desinterest me in any h way is not given, the double head pat results in a crash of the game (would that have worked to shoo her away?) and an option to just call it a day and leave the lab altogher is not there either (like should not a suicide attempt trigger the town teleport?). Nightmare for all the wrong reasons.

I think I have a save for the previous encounter. Super surrendering there should do the trick. But some kind of big fat "NOPE" button is missing here IMO.

You sure you're speaking of MGD? I can't understand jack of what you're saying.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
You sure you're speaking of MGD? I can't understand jack of what you're saying.
Yes. Managed to sweet talked my way out of it via seduction skills.

I seriously doub't you have not played the game enough to understand what I was talking about HR; but here the somewhat long winded version.

Was talking about the labyrinth exploration in level scaled nightmare mode. One of the encounters was that witch girl hell hound whose hat you can steal with holy head pat. Doing another pat appears to either make her run away or talk about running; but either way it crashes the game as soon as she had her speech. I picked her by mistake or rather the rng button did and I missed it when I skimmed the picked choices to set the lolis like Ushi or the (lesser) Imps to zero and instead raise any other. When shit hits the fan there is usually a way to nope out of a fight that you REALLY do not want to; but here none worked and one that probably could is bugged.

The fight before her was with phantasmal Vilis which I loaded and tried to loose on purpose via super surrender (one of the otions available in any fight when you click "other" while in combat) to get back to town but that did not worked as after the loose sequence the MC still proceeds but drained and with only 1 cum left.

But as said; I finally managed to cheese my way out of it via Seduction -> Enamor.

Another possible bug or maybe oversight: Had Sofia as boss. She had only 3 instead of 4 fight stages available to choose from; picking no. 3 lead to the current final form from the 4th fight naturally after a while though. Her XP where 1200 which seemd oddly small compared to her difficulty and the rest of the encounters. Even an Elf yielded about 3x as much.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

You talk like your profile picture

Sep 22, 2018
The other is a cat boy. Iaru from the April Fools game. That's a dude.
That's Mika, I'm surprised you know that much about her and still don't know how she looks like.
So... is it a He or a She ?
Also guys clarify please if it was a girl to begin with, which just got remade in a Catgirl body... or was it a male which got remade in a female Catgirl body ?
I'm starting to losing you there on who is saying truth and who isn't.
Also is that Catgirl from a mod that I may have not played, or is she in the main game at this point ?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes