Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A few do.

Kotone quits her job, and says she only deals with you after you do her romance path.
Mika does the same, but it takes a while to get to that point... AND A LOT OF MONEY.
Jora's only interested in you.
For some reason the magic barrier around Thrisha's house makes it so you're the only person that finds the Inn when you wander the forest...

And... Hmm...

Actually yeah, I believe that's it. Every other heroine will fuck other male/female adventurers while you're not there.
As has been mentioned, Feng will quit when things start getting serious between you, and Aiko mentions that she doesn't have to fuck adventurers for her job, she can just freeze them, with the implication that she will be monogamous. Minoni and Tabitha also don't have jobs that involve fucking adventurers, and both are shy enough that I kind of doubt that they fucked any other adventurers even before meeting the MC. Venefica makes it clear that she only offers to share the sex chocolate with you because she likes you. The succubus campers talk about the possibility of going exclusive and living off of energy potions when you aren't there, though I don't think that their story is yet advanced to the point where they do that yet. Kyra the lizard girl probably isn't fucking others either, it was very obvious that you were the first one she tried fighting in the Lucidian way rather than trying to stab with her sword. I would say that of the named girls, possibly more of them will go exclusive than won't.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Oh Perpetua?
I mean, yeah it's clear she's interested in the MC as a rival, but she also went on her own adventures to get stronger right?

Like... she clearly levels up between the times you meet her, not by much sadly tho.
it was interesting seeing her reaction after lvl 300+ mc came to her before entering monster capital but probably every lvl that outnumber her own would have her reaction lol

Mar 22, 2023
As has been mentioned, Feng will quit when things start getting serious between you, and Aiko mentions that she doesn't have to fuck adventurers for her job, she can just freeze them, with the implication that she will be monogamous. Minoni and Tabitha also don't have jobs that involve fucking adventurers, and both are shy enough that I kind of doubt that they fucked any other adventurers even before meeting the MC. Venefica makes it clear that she only offers to share the sex chocolate with you because she likes you. The succubus campers talk about the possibility of going exclusive and living off of energy potions when you aren't there, though I don't think that their story is yet advanced to the point where they do that yet. Kyra the lizard girl probably isn't fucking others either, it was very obvious that you were the first one she tried fighting in the Lucidian way rather than trying to stab with her sword. I would say that of the named girls, possibly more of them will go exclusive than won't.
I didn't know Feng said that.
Not to big on Feng so I never took her romance path too far.

Aiko's bisexual tho. She still sexually pursues women that strike her fancy.

Nothing about Minoni or Tabitha says they'll be exclusive to you. They don't have romantic progression. At most you're sex friends. If another guy finds Tabitha keeled over and rams her, that'd still make sense I think.

Ahh.. you're right about Ven being explicitly in love with the MC tho. I forgot her completely.

I think having expectations of the Succubus Campers is kinda ridiculous considering their race.

Ahh... forgot about Kyra. I guess I'm not committing the maledom focused girls to memory all that much.

Regarding named girls, I think it's a toss up personally. I doubt Nova'll go exclusive. Hell to me Camilla, Bubble Slime, Nara, Mara and more just don't seem the type.

I actually like it like this cause when you have those types of girls in the game, the girls who actually like you stand out much more.

Does anyone know if Mika has a planned romance route?
Dude she has one of the most fleshed out romance routes already damn. You're being greedy.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019

Nothing about Minoni or Tabitha says they'll be exclusive to you. They don't have romantic progression. At most you're sex friends. If another guy finds Tabitha keeled over and rams her, that'd still make sense I think.

Ahh.. you're right about Ven being explicitly in love with the MC tho. I forgot her completely.

I think having expectations of the Succubus Campers is kinda ridiculous considering their race.

Ahh... forgot about Kyra. I guess I'm not committing the maledom focused girls to memory all that much.

Regarding named girls, I think it's a toss up personally. I doubt Nova'll go exclusive. Hell to me Camilla, Bubble Slime, Nara, Mara and more just don't seem the type.

I actually like it like this cause when you have those types of girls in the game, the girls who actually like you stand out much more.

Dude she has one of the most fleshed out romance routes already damn. You're being greedy.
Who is Ven?

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I had always assumed Kaia also goes exclusive. She seems pretty head-over claws for ya. Not that I would mind either way. But since she literally considers replacing her masturbation toy with one that has the mcs face on it...
Well, there's nothing explicit, I'd just be surprised if she still attacked others.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

Personally I'd like a romantic route with Beris and/or Kaia, like really romantic... tbh, if I were the MC, those two would be likely marriage material.

Mar 22, 2023
Personally I'd like a romantic route with Beris and/or Kaia, like really romantic... tbh, if I were the MC, those two would be likely marriage material.
Hell no on Beris!!!
Literally always vitriolic and standoffish. Her personality is just so shitty that it makes you aggressive and wanna hurt her, and I don't like how she brings that out in me. I know that's the reason for her personality. To make players want to dom her, but I don't like those feelings.

I can't even imagine enjoying a conversation with someone who not only constantly cuts you off but says she doesn't care about half the shit you say.... and then living with that? Like... constantly her saying
"fuck you."
"get to the point."
"I don't give a fuck"
"shut up and get to it"
etc etc... and on and on....
Jesus that sounds exhausting. It's so far from a mutual partnership of love and support and like... a competition between partners where she's a challenge to be conquered instead of a support structure to bring you up in your low points and support you. Like... By far the worst heroine in the game... By like a mile. Bottom 5 is literally all Beris.

Kaia's better, but not by much.
Like, at least she grows to like you. You can at least have a conversation with her that doesn't make you want to punch her teeth in. If after she likes you, you have random chit-chat with her she'll even let you pass. Not only that but her knowledge is suprisingly vast for how little world experience she has, so I feel like exploring the world and doing stuff with her could be fun.

She's giga monogamous though, so going with her means you can't make any of the other girls in the game happy.
I refuse to let anyone besides me make Ancilla, or Jora happy. Not only that but her racial trait is to make you addicted to her venom. I can't say I like a girl that literally changes my biological makeup to be dependent on her. Even Camilla and Nicci's not that bad. Fuck even Toxic Matango's not that bad.

Terrible choices for main girls.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hell no on Beris!!!
Literally always vitriolic and standoffish. Her personality is just so shitty that it makes you aggressive and wanna hurt her, and I don't like how she brings that out in me. I know that's the reason for her personality. To make players want to dom her, but I don't like those feelings.
Just... What??? I find her lines goddamn funny, and I love girls with sense of humor. In fact, her personality is among my 3 favourites in the whole game. I already said it some time ago, her Tony Montana vibe it's outright awesome, she's a completely likable girl in my opinion.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Right? Why Beris when there's CERIS.

And the thing about Kaia tho, is that she goes like "Oh shit, oh shit" about the venom addiction.
Tbf, it's mostly because it's out of order. The venom addiction is only a thing that happens between mates, and she hadn't truly decided if she liked you enough for that.

It IS supposed to happen though.
Just... What??? I find her lines goddamn funny, and I love girls with sense of humor. In fact, her personality is among my 3 favourites in the whole game. I already said it some time ago, her Tony Montana vibe it's outright awesome, she's a completely likable girl in my opinion.
Did you just compare your girl to a hyper masculine guy from the Godfather?

Jokes aside, it's not like Beris is trying to be funny. That's legit her personality, not a face she puts on in relaxed circumstances. Cause it never comes off. Look at how she treats her sisters.

As a fellow Beris hater, I also think you're making light of how exhausting being with her would be. I don't know man... I feel like life with almost any girl would be 1,000 times better. Hell the most boring unique character is Bubble Slime and even she'd be better in every way.

Imagine going to work to make that bag, and coming back home to Beris.
Imagine trying to go on a date with that person. Not only would you have to apologize to everyone you meet because her standoffish personality would deter people, but you get shut down every other sentence. That's literally how her conversation lines go if you're not talking about sadistic elements when in a room together.
What's an activity couples do... Cooking together?

Not everything's a competition and out-intimidate-a-thon. Like... she's just a full on hassle.

But hey. Different strokes for different folks. It's what I like about the game honestly. Lots of different personalities in the game. While I think your choice is full on terrible, I respect your right to make bad decisions.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Did you just compare your girl to a hyper masculine guy from the Godfather?
First, it's not my girl. I didn't say she turns me on, I said she makes me laugh (I like funny people, it's a behavior many people share as far as I know).
Second, Tony Montana is from Scarface. It's Michael Corleone the one from The Godfather.

it's not like Beris is trying to be funny. That's legit her personality, not a face she puts on in relaxed circumstances. Cause it never comes off. Look at how she treats her sisters.
Oh, come on. Nobody can act like that and really mean it. I've yet to meet in real life anyone like Beris that actually intends to insult everything out of hate. Besides, it's just a game, it's open to free interpretation I guess.

While I think your choice is full on terrible, I respect your right to make bad decisions.
Yeah, well, and I think people that don't find her funny are plain boring, but hey, the world itself would be boring if there weren't different kind of people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeLisk

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Hell no on Beris!!!

I can't even imagine enjoying a conversation with someone who not only constantly cuts you off but says she doesn't care about half the shit you say.... and then living with that? Like... constantly her saying
"fuck you."
"get to the point."
"I don't give a fuck"
"shut up and get to it"
etc etc... and on and on....
Jesus that sounds exhausting. It's so far from a mutual partnership of love and support and like... a competition between partners where she's a challenge to be conquered instead of a support structure to bring you up in your low points and support you. Like... By far the worst heroine in the game... By like a mile. Bottom 5 is literally all Beris.

Kaia's better, but not by much.
Like, at least she grows to like you. You can at least have a conversation with her that doesn't make you want to punch her teeth in. If after she likes you, you have random chit-chat with her she'll even let you pass. Not only that but her knowledge is suprisingly vast for how little world experience she has, so I feel like exploring the world and doing stuff with her could be fun.

She's giga monogamous though, so going with her means you can't make any of the other girls in the game happy.
I refuse to let anyone besides me make Ancilla, or Jora happy. Not only that but her racial trait is to make you addicted to her venom. I can't say I like a girl that literally changes my biological makeup to be dependent on her. Even Camilla and Nicci's not that bad. Fuck even Toxic Matango's not that bad.

Terrible choices for main girls.
Well, each their own, I suppose. I happen to like my girls tough and bitchy... I like a girl I have to wrestle down and conquer for my prize (consensually, always).

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes