TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Oh no. I don't have a problem with people liking Kotone. I do not care if she is evil, good, normal or not. I played MGQ and Tower of Trample and both those games are filled with evil bitches. I just find it funny that some people convince themselves that she's a good person, which is completely separate from knowing that she's not good and helping her get better.
I apologize. That's a full misunderstanding and misconception on my part then.

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Oh no. I don't have a problem with people liking Kotone. I do not care if she is evil, good, normal or not. I played MGQ and Tower of Trample and both those games are filled with evil bitches. I just find it funny that some people convince themselves that she's a good person, which is completely separate from knowing that she's not good and helping her get better.
The ethics of characters in H games has always been a funny thing to me.

Reactions: JungleNuts

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
The manipulative, backstabbing mass murderer is a "polarizing character".
What drinking the femdom juice does to a mf. God bless your soul treshyboy.
Pal, your trolling level is on some fat level, I think you need to chill a bit
Someone already misunderstood you
Also you trash Kotone too much, so I m asking you to stop
She is not THAT bad at least from a game actual lore to this point (if I miss some quotes from the game that adresses Kotone as an actual serial murderer please inform me)

That's... heccin odd....
I'll see if there's anything to be done but I'm not really sure.

She's definitely a very polarizing character, and definitely not for everyone given her general subject matter.
She's very much a bit of a selfdestructive person with a lot of issues.

I do hope you find many other characters you do like though.

I will do my besht.
Oh I m sure you will )

But please, dont misunderstood me about Kotone
I m not in the least was trying to tell you that this character is not appealing or hurted my actual feelings so now I have a grudge against you as an author cause you added such horrible character in the game : D
Kotone is a very good character from a game lore perspective also there are a ton of people who are in such femdom + slave play
I was just asking you to give MC a bit of choice where it actually feels to have one
Also feeling despise to a novel character is kinda a LEVEL of an actual feeling that not many games can hit
It was a good move from you, and I praise you for this

And about girls, I find everyone of them appealing BUT the cave-dwelling Salaris cause of their prevailing monstrosity and Ghost girls are kinda ehh (dont want to dis an artist but I have my tastes)
But I like Amy
I mean she definately looks like an alien experimental predator but still she doesn t look primal enough and she is also gentle
I really want to know her story and what happened that she ended up like this

I can bubble about any girl here but only if you want to hear it

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
She is not THAT bad at least from a game actual lore to this point (if I miss some quotes from the game that adresses Kotone as an actual serial murderer please inform me)

Oh I m sure you will )

I m not in the least was trying to tell you that this character is not appealing or hurted my actual feelings so now I have a grudge against you as an author cause you added such horrible character in the game : D
Kotone is a very good character from a game lore perspective also there are a ton of people who are in such femdom + slave play
I was just asking you to give MC a bit of choice where it actually feels to have one
Also feeling despise to a novel character is kinda a LEVEL of an actual feeling that not many games can hit

And about girls, I find everyone of them appealing BUT the cave-dwelling Salaris cause of their prevailing monstrosity and Ghost girls are kinda ehh (dont want to dis an artist but I have my tastes)
But I like Amy
I mean she definately looks like an alien experimental predator but still she doesn t look primal enough and she is also gentle

It's been a while since I last played this, but I do remember, when the MC gets Kotone to open up about her tragic past, she did confess to a LOT of killing (I believe it was wartime, but...), although given her origin story, I can't say I blame her. TBH, Kotone is one of the girls near the top of my "wanna marry" list.

And Imma disagree with you on the Salaris, I think they're hot, but that's opinion and therefore mere banter. Yeah that other guy needs to relax a bit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeLisk

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021

Oh I m sure you will )

But I like Amy

Damn bro, I guess since you asked me, I am now legally obligated to stop. Now let me shit on Lillian instead. Why is she so small? it feels like loli bait if you ask me, she has the be underage while lying about being 20, people at the town don't even believe her lies. Why does she act like she is innocent when she is clearly not? I bet she is manipulating mc into something... that bitch. She is 100% a secret succubus agent sent by the capital to keep tabs on the church or something. I bet her holy water is just piss.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Damn bro, I guess since you asked me, I am now legally obligated to stop. Now let me shit on Lillian instead. Why is she so small? it feels like loli bait if you ask me, she has the be underage while lying about being 20, people at the town don't even believe her lies. Why does she act like she is innocent when she is clearly not? I bet she is manipulating mc into something... that bitch. She is 100% a secret succubus agent sent by the capital to keep tabs on the church or something. I bet her holy water is just piss.
I'm absolutely convinced that the anime-level legendary SSS-Class "Demon Queen" we keep hearing about in the game is someone the MC already knows... Lillian is one of my suspects, but my primary suspect in the line-up is the older lady from the inn that you can spend some time with (whose name escapes me at the moment... Vivian, I think? Not the owner [although she's on my watch list too] but the MILF-y one from the bar area). If we eventually get to the palace and she's the BBG, I'll be like <cue trombone music here>... but it'll still be super funny. And the sad thing about it is, IT WOULD ABSOLUTELY MAKE SENSE for her to be the BBG because a) she keeps disappearing "for work," and b) if you're the BBG, you'd be smart to stake out the place all those pesky sex-adventurers keep coming from to scope out any promising "enemies" (read: potential breeding partners / future husbands). Plus her eyes like to turn red when you're making her toes curl... hmmm....

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
Wait wait, unironic take, I assumed that the entire concept of there being a war and a Demon Queen to defeat was a scam? The humans cut a deal with the last Demon Queen that we would send enough humans to Lucidia to keep all the monster girls fed if the monster girls stopped the wars. Then someone (probably Elly) created the anti-violence enchantment, and they started tricking humans to come to Lucidia. Why else Sofia be obeying all these crazy anti-sucubus laws? Why all the crazy temple nonsense?

If you told humans the truth, "Hey, we need lots of strong, competent men to go be cum-dispensers for Monster Girls," it wouldn't work. You'd only get perverts, and they would be too lazy to get the strength and competence required to actually satisfy higher-level monster girls. But if you lie to them and tell them they need heroes to defeat the Demon Queen, and that there will be glory and riches, then you'll get a better group of candidates. Note that the MC didn't even know about the enchantment until he got there, he thought he would be fighting violently (*I think?). AND THEN they send you off to earn 1 million eros, an absurd sum for most adventurers, which you could only get by feeding a huge number of monster girls, effectively ending a need for the war.

I think once we get to that part of the story, maybe there will still be a "Demon Queen" for him to defeat, but it'll seem really hollow. Somehow you'll figure all this out, and maybe 2-3 endings based on like, do you go back and fight Elena for lying to you, or fight the REAL Demon Queen or something.

OOO maybe get hired to be part of the conspiracy! You train lower-level monster girls to be good enough to handle the higher-level areas like the mountains.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why else Sofia be obeying all these crazy anti-sucubus laws?
Because she's lazy and would rather sleep than fight against the whole world. While there is definitely something funny about the Demon Queen situation, possibly including Vivian, jumping to the conclusion that everyone is in on some massive conspiracy is a really weird take.

Reactions: JungleNuts

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
Because she's lazy and would rather sleep than fight against the whole world. While there is definitely something funny about the Demon Queen situation, possibly including Vivian, jumping to the conclusion that everyone is in on some massive conspiracy is a really weird take.
Oh, I guess I was only assuming a few people actually know anything. Sofia might be one of them, but you're right, more likely she's just lazy, and someone she trusts told her to just deal with it and she didn't ask questions. And actually, maybe Elena doesn't know why she's asking for 1 million eros either, and is just doing what her boss says. Some humans have to be in on it, but potentially none that we've met. Otherwise, they wouldn't keep calling adventurers to Lucidia.

Though honestly, if there is a conspiracy, you're right, it needs a lot less people than I was thinking, and the idea could have originated with a Demon Queen rather than the humans. I did NOT think that every individual monster girl knows anything about this, or even higher ranking people like Kotone. I also don't know why you suspect Vivian, I've never gotten anything sus from her. Lilian makes sense as a Jar-Jar-style secret reveal. I only suspect Elena because she's the one who originally gave the MC the 1 million ero task and acted like it was totally normal and shooed you out the door.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Dang the monster girl dreams thread is getting mega debated and serious...
I consider this an accomplishment. Well done. (y)

(If people feel this strongly about things in the game, clearly it's a proportional part of their life and has made an impact. IMPRESSIVE!)

Everything aside, this games pretty fucking dope, it's engaging, it's hot, it's fun, and the style is satisfying.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes