hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
Dang the monster girl dreams thread is getting mega debated and serious...
I consider this an accomplishment. Well done. (y)

(If people feel this strongly about things in the game, clearly it's a proportional part of their life and has made an impact. IMPRESSIVE!)

Everything aside, this games pretty fucking dope, it's engaging, it's hot, it's fun, and the style is satisfying.
I've had a story bit stuck in my head for ages. This story option might appear if you've romanced a certain number of girls, or reached a certain level.

Pay Debt

Elena is shocked as you hand her a massive bag of eros.

"Oh my! Y-You actually paid it all off?! Congratulations! I'm guessing you're planning on leaving Lucidia then?"

Stay here. | Leave Lucidia | This is all a scam, right?

"A scam?! W-Whatever do you mean? "

"A million eros? I've only seen a few adventurers with even a 10th that sum. And I'll bet there is no Demon Queen, or at least not one you ever intend us to defeat. All of this is just to get us to feed the monster girls."

Elena slumps in defeat, her eyes glazing over. "Yeah, that's all more or less right. Great, just great. So you are leaving? You have no idea how much paperwork it will take to explain why our quotas dropped so much."

Stay here. | Leave Lucidia

"Naw, you get your wish. Since you were honest, I'm staying. In fact, could you help me build a house here?"

Elena's eyes light up, as she exclaims, "Absolutely! Thank you, thank you!" Elena smirks mischievously. "But it'll cost no less than... 3 million eros!"

You then start a quest where you can leverage your romance with various girls and build a house near the Forest Dungeon, in the mountains near the Will-Power Temple, or maybe in the capital city. You can then pay Elly to make portals linking your house to girls you've romanced, so that, for example, Trisha would have her Inn in the forest, and a magical door that would instantly take her to her room in your house, effectively letting you visit any girl at any time. And maybe like cosmetic decorations for the house or something?

Aaaand to pay this insane amount of eros, you'd get a new bonus for feeding monster girls. Basically, you get more eros if you not only make a girl cum, but also feed cum to any girl with the Semen Eater perk. So this would be a new challenge, if you're fighting an imp den, you can't just spam mass seduction, you actually have to cum in each girl at least once. Which would mean extra abilities that would increase your lust and decrease damage temporarily, or maybe for one move. Maybe "Selfish Thrust" or something.

And yes I've thought about making this as a mod but haven't done it yet

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I've had a story bit stuck in my head for ages. This story option might appear if you've romanced a certain number of girls, or reached a certain level.

Pay Debt

Elena is shocked as you hand her a massive bag of eros.

"Oh my! Y-You actually paid it all off?! Congratulations! I'm guessing you're planning on leaving Lucidia then?"

Stay here. | Leave Lucidia | This is all a scam, right?

"A scam?! W-Whatever do you mean? "

"A million eros? I've only seen a few adventurers with even a 10th that sum. And I'll bet there is no Demon Queen, or at least not one you ever intend us to defeat. All of this is just to get us to feed the monster girls."

Elena slumps in defeat, her eyes glazing over. "Yeah, that's all more or less right. Great, just great. So you are leaving? You have no idea how much paperwork it will take to explain why our quotas dropped so much."

Stay here. | Leave Lucidia

"Naw, you get your wish. Since you were honest, I'm staying. In fact, could you help me build a house here?"

Elena's eyes light up, as she exclaims, "Absolutely! Thank you, thank you!" Elena smirks mischievously. "But it'll cost no less than... 3 million eros!"

You then start a quest where you can leverage your romance with various girls and build a house near the Forest Dungeon, in the mountains near the Will-Power Temple, or maybe in the capital city. You can then pay Elly to make portals linking your house to girls you've romanced, so that, for example, Trisha would have her Inn in the forest, and a magical door that would instantly take her to her room in your house, effectively letting you visit any girl at any time. And maybe like cosmetic decorations for the house or something?

Aaaand to pay this insane amount of eros, you'd get a new bonus for feeding monster girls. Basically, you get more eros if you not only make a girl cum, but also feed cum to any girl with the Semen Eater perk. So this would be a new challenge, if you're fighting an imp den, you can't just spam mass seduction, you actually have to cum in each girl at least once. Which would mean extra abilities that would increase your lust and decrease damage temporarily, or maybe for one move. Maybe "Selfish Thrust" or something.

And yes I've thought about making this as a mod but haven't done it yet
We've been grinding so much we could buy ourselves three houses at the same time by now lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: Umbral Knight

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I think I'm alone here but looking forward to more content for Feng, Amy, & Tabitha. Mainly Amy. Wish there was some fan art of her.
Well, I'd prefer it to be mainly Feng, and then Tabitha. Though as long as they get more content, I won't mind about others having more content too.

Who’s get new feet CG?
Read the changelog. Takes less time than writing that question.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
That's a good question. We should have a romance level where these girls declare commitment only to us.

FaekNaem

Jan 17, 2020
Mika sort of also goes monogamous with you once you pay her debt off. She mentions that you're her only fuckbuddy. Kotone also indirectly states this since she mentions that she has assistants managing the trials now that you two are in a relationship. I can't speak for Thresh but I'm pretty sure the intent is that characters will become exclusive once you're fully in a relationship with them. The only exception I can think of is the Manticore who iirc mentions that she still swings by the gloryhole from time to time purely for food purposes but I'm pretty sure that's more meant as a justification to keep her brothel scenes active.

Mar 22, 2023
i know not every character is gonna stick to only fucking me but do the romancier girls stick to just you?
A few do.

Kotone quits her job, and says she only deals with you after you do her romance path.
Mika does the same, but it takes a while to get to that point... AND A LOT OF MONEY.
Jora's only interested in you.
For some reason the magic barrier around Thrisha's house makes it so you're the only person that finds the Inn when you wander the forest...

And... Hmm...

Actually yeah, I believe that's it. Every other heroine will fuck other male/female adventurers while you're not there.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
A few do.

Kotone quits her job, and says she only deals with you after you do her romance path.
Mika does the same, but it takes a while to get to that point... AND A LOT OF MONEY.
Jora's only interested in you.
For some reason the magic barrier around Thrisha's house makes it so you're the only person that finds the Inn when you wander the forest...

And... Hmm...

Actually yeah, I believe that's it. Every other heroine will fuck other male/female adventurers while you're not there.
I'm kinda sure the recurring slime girl whose name I totally can't remember right now also has the hots for the MC. Or should have.

Mar 22, 2023
I'm kinda sure the recurring slime girl whose name I totally can't remember right now also has the hots for the MC. Or should have.
Oh Perpetua?
I mean, yeah it's clear she's interested in the MC as a rival, but she also went on her own adventures to get stronger right?

Like... she clearly levels up between the times you meet her, not by much sadly tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes