littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
Nothing to do with romance but while we are in the topic of the hellhound sisters i feel like sharing about how absolutely dead inside it makes me feel that Ushirs wants the MC as a literal slave, not slave play, full time slave.
What we have of her at the moment (looks, mannerisms, scenes, dialogs) activates absolutely every single one of my neurons, but when the sister told me what she was looking for i became the embodiment of :HideThePain:

Amy is cute too

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Nothing to do with romance but while we are in the topic of the hellhound sisters i feel like sharing about how absolutely dead inside it makes me feel that Ushirs wants the MC as a literal slave, not slave play, full time slave.
What we have of her at the moment (looks, mannerisms, scenes, dialogs) activates absolutely every single one of my neurons, but when the sister told me what she was looking for i became the embodiment of :HideThePain:
Don't worry too much about it, it is rather likely that a relationship path with Ushris will either have the option, or maybe even be fully centered around, turning the tables on her. The groundwork for that has already been laid, she is focussed on never getting touched unless she wants to be, there likely is a reason for that, her composure is also easily broken by seductive talk, and most importantly she has a full on unique interaction for the holy headpat, which takes her hat and then aims for her fluffy ears, unsettling her enough to make her run away.
Hellhounds are supposed to be rather physical, the others certainly are, and they really like fucking their opponents, Ushris meanwhile is the complete opposite and likely will turn out vulnerable when compared to the others once there is actual intercourse or even more physical contact involved with her. Given that the sisters each have a big weakness, Ceris being an airhead who is easily tricked, Beris feeling super turned on by being dominated, Label being a full on clutz, Ushris likely has one too, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ushris is unusually sensitive for a hellhound or something along those lines.

Well, each their own, I suppose. I happen to like my girls tough and bitchy... I like a girl I have to wrestle down and conquer for my prize (consensually, always).
I am rather surprised about how many supposed veterans of the genre seem so clueless about what people find appealing about rough tomboy characters or strong tsundere characters, even if these traits are played up to a bit of a comical level in this game, same as most others are too.

Mr.Neutral

Nov 13, 2018
Is there a way to disable the new CGs, both in the events like with Tabitha and during battlefuck? Nearly all of them clash with what I imagine going on and as some other people said in most of them the MC is in the bottom which is not my thing. I've already played through this game multiple times with the text only, these new additions just make things worse in my opinion since while before you could imagine whatever you wanted supplemented by the intentionally short/vague battlefuck descriptions now you have an image limiting things and ruining the mood.
Yeah, I'd actually say that during the start of the game there was more of an attempt to keep things balanced for every character and have male and femdom options for most of them but eventually certain characters got designated as mainly femdom and those due to dev bias tend to have the most development, Kotone and Venefica being the biggest examples. I've basically lost interest at the game at this point, since the Labyrith didn't have any content I was interested in. The only hellhound sister I liked from a design perspective was Ushris who didn't even have proper battlefuck descriptions last time I played, and no sex scenes.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
I'm not the biggest fan of Beris myself, but she does make me giggle. Girl's just really funny. The appeal of her is akin to a married couple telling each other to shut the fuck up, then having a real crazy time in bed soon after.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
One other person has reported this error too. It doesn't occur in ver 25.2 and earlier of the main game. No idea why it happens in the latest releases of the main game. Seems to be nothing in the changelogs that would break the mod.
Good news!
I'm pretty sure I discovered the problem being due to the mod-breaking update 25.6 by Thresh. I edited my mod to fix it. I playtested it myself and it worked now. This means however that the file I provide here is only compatible with version 25.6 and newer versions of the game. This version of the mod is not compatible with version 25.2 or earlier of the game (it is probably not compatible with any version prior to 25.6 but I haven't tested that much).

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
Well, each their own, I suppose. I happen to like my girls tough and bitchy... I like a girl I have to wrestle down and conquer for my prize (consensually, always).
Well, each their own, I suppose. I happen to like my girls tough and bitchy... I like a girl I have to wrestle down and conquer for my prize (NOT consensually, always).

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I've yet to meet in real life anyone like Beris that actually intends to insult everything out of hate. Besides, it's just a game, it's open to free interpretation I guess.
Wait a second, I never said she meant it?
Even if it's just a face value thing it's still quite off-putting. Nothing I sad about her precludes her meaning the things she says.

rough tomboy characters or strong tsundere characters,
There's no dere. Well... I guess my memory of hers isn't the best so I don't actually remember the one time I tried to see her content.
Also there's a limit to roughness. Like... imagine your son or daughter having a mouth like that. You think that'd be endearing?
Imagine actually being around that person constantly. Does that sound fun to you, having to parse through her language and just assuming good intentions. What about when she's actually mad? Not like her tongue could get any more rough.

Yeah, well, and I think people that don't find her funny are plain boring, but hey, the world itself would be boring if there weren't different kind of people.
Meh. I don't see any comedians that act or talk like that. Pretty sure you gotta be interesting and have good social skills to be funny. Or you gotta be a joke that people laugh at I guess.

Like you have to do the work to interpret her language in a way that's convenient to you, which btw isn't always correct, because she does sometime mean it, like when you talk about cuddling and stuff.
While she just lets loose a stream of venom at your face.

Funny people to me are people that are fun to be around.
Beris to me isn't funny. I'd say at most she's interesting. Like... her personality is so over-the-top that it's just like... how? Doesn't mean I want to be around her or even talk to her tho. If I met someone like that IRL, I'd just ignore em.

Kotone and Venefica being the biggest examples.
Wait a sec. Kotone and Ven are pretty old characters? Doesn't that break your own narrative then?

Cave is the newest normal place you can go to and it has Tabitha the sub, the singing octopus lady, and toxic matango.
Didn't we also get the golden mimic chest character? She's got more maledom than femdom options IIRC. To counterbalance regular mimic chest.

When it comes to CG, I'd say the game has always had this weird feeling of domination because the girls have skills like bounce and stuff, and girls can't "fuck back" unless they're in doggy or cowgirl. So design wise, it's in a weird spot when it comes to possible visuals in battle.

The game hasn't changed tho... you're still fucking them into submission regardless.
Hell even with the Imp Loss, which has domination loss content when the MC magically gets up and assaults all the imps assaulting him, the CG disappears to show that it's not accurate to the text.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Man...same. Her mannerisms are fun and she is weirdly welcoming and courteous. And her outfit and looks are great too. And the way she drools over the mc would be great too...if she didn't want to turn mc into a slave.
Maybe we can convince her to compromise? Being a willing sub and a slave are two very different things.
And she seems to place the mc firmly in the second camp atm.

Mar 22, 2023
I feel like... the temple got a lot of love in comparison to the newer regions.

Aiko and Bed chan get surprisingly a lot.
Kotone gets a lot.
Shizu has A TON.
Feng, and Minoni have a lot.

Only Himika and Mizuko got like nothing sadly. Which is a damn shame since they're so easy to like.

In comparison the caves have Nova who's got nothing really. Tabitha, who's got a decent amount... Amy? Who doesn't have a lot and Lumiren.

Even the mystic forest and forest dungeon hasn't gotten as much love as the Temple.

Not to mention the Mountains.

TBF I get it though. The temple has the most attractive girls in the game imo.

... btw. I just realized but there isn't as much yuri in this game as I originally thought there'd be. Not like it's a big thing for me. Not really fond of it, but I kinda expected it to be more prominent in the game when Elena tells us there are adventurers of all kinds, and how the Tavern's described when you first get there.

Only gay chicks in the game are Aiko and Bed-chan right? With Bed-chan having a stronger preference for women than men.

I imagine the campers probably play around with each other too.

I'm guessing Shopkeeper chick's pretty gay too. Probably has a stronger preference for women since nothing's actually happened there and she runs a sex shop.

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Honestly, I have always been interested in playing this game again, since it's been a while. But it's been so long since I played that IDK where to even begin.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I feel like... the temple got a lot of love in comparison to the newer regions.

Aiko and Bed chan get surprisingly a lot.
Kotone gets a lot.
Shizu has A TON.
Feng, and Minoni have a lot.

Only Himika and Mizuko got like nothing sadly. Which is a damn shame since they're so easy to like.

In comparison the caves have Nova who's got nothing really. Tabitha, who's got a decent amount... Amy? Who doesn't have a lot and Lumiren.

Even the mystic forest and forest dungeon hasn't gotten as much love as the Temple.

Not to mention the Mountains.

TBF I get it though. The temple has the most attractive girls in the game imo.

... btw. I just realized but there isn't as much yuri in this game as I originally thought there'd be. Not like it's a big thing for me. Not really fond of it, but I kinda expected it to be more prominent in the game when Elena tells us there are adventurers of all kinds, and how the Tavern's described when you first get there.

Only gay chicks in the game are Aiko and Bed-chan right? With Bed-chan having a stronger preference for women than men.

I imagine the campers probably play around with each other too.

I'm guessing Shopkeeper chick's pretty gay too. Probably has a stronger preference for women since nothing's actually happened there and she runs a sex shop.
I think the arguments over some of the other girls overshadow some of the real waifus. I for one have Himika squarely at #1 of my most wanna marry list. I mean, hot oni gal with DAT ASS? Uh, yes please, sign me up yesterday.

figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
I think the arguments over some of the other girls overshadow some of the real waifus. I for one have Himika squarely at #1 of my most wanna marry list. I mean, hot oni gal with DAT ASS? Uh, yes please, sign me up yesterday.
That's Mizuko. Himika is the breast oni.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes