FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Are you on mobile? :unsure:
There have been optimization improvements a bit ago which should have in theory fixed most of that.
Though there might be other factors too.

I would really like to add that at some point.

I would also like to give her a fight at some point, but I do not know if it would be under the terms you would want?
Well, mobile PC, yes (laptop)

These are my specs and the vid example about fps problems I was talking about:

2023-10-01_20-50-08.png
View attachment 2023-10-01 20-36-10 (online-video-cutter.com).mp4

About Vili, I mean there literally a choice in dialog with Venefica when you can tell her that it s Vili who send you to her and that Vili was banned recently cus of her candy gluttony or smth, I forgot the details
Vili must be so happy having her favorite candies back also mention that s now not only just witch candies but BANNED witch candies which must add some flavor in my opinion )

About Kotone
First I guess I must clear something with you about myself
I m a guy who one time was betrayed by some girl but not only in a lovey dovey way but on a level of respect and ideology, also trust
Kotone is very appealing gentle and sexy, also she could be somehow related to the Kitsune Goddess this temple was built for or smth (I dont remember lore too good)
But after what she done to MC I really despise her
I mean I know it was her trick from the beginning also I came to her AFTER I clear the temple and beat both Oni sisters simultaneously
The thing is what she said to MC in the moment when she got full control:

2023-10-01_21-50-46.png
2023-10-01_21-59-34.png

Even one of Oni sisters gets mad when you tell them about Kotone personal "challenge"

I must add that when I was going deep for screenshots I discover the other options in dialog with Kotone after she brainwash you and she actually start apologizing if you start crying and even free you

But you know, I m not playing this game as MC from Nope Nope Nurses
She's done enough damage, and I want to make her pay
Trust is not a cheap resource after all
After such a betrayal, you won't want any reward, but you will want revenge
Like fight her, tie her up and put in kinoichi den as a plaything (like she herself mentioned this about you)

Such thoughts probably didn't cross the mind of some submissive slave without anysense of self-worth (unless you just want to watch some sex act) but I'm different and I want my MC start having a choice
And yeah, I remember Kotone can't fight on the temple grounds so maybe you'll have your chance some time after on your journey
Also I remember we are playing a hentai game here but cmon, it wasn't supposed to be this shallow was it?

Thank you for your response
You seem like a good and passionate developer
Let's see how cooperative you are
But choose wisely who to listen to, I can't say that even my opinion is absolutely correct
Do not lose your way

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021

View attachment 2972546
View attachment 2972545

About Vili, I mean there literally a choice in dialog with Venefica when you can tell her that it s Vili who send you to her and that Vili was banned recently cus of her candy gluttony or smth, I forgot the details
Vili must be so happy having her favorite candies back also mention that s now not only just witch candies but BANNED witch candies which must add some flavor in my opinion )

About Kotone
I m a guy who one time was betrayed by some girl but not only in a lovey dovey way but on a level of respect and ideology, also trust
Kotone is very appealing gentle and sexy, also she could be somehow related to the Kitsune Goddess this temple was built for or smth (I dont remember lore too good)
I mean I know it was her trick from the beginning also I came to her AFTER I clear the temple and beat both Oni sisters simultaneously

View attachment 2972746
View attachment 2972747

Even one of Oni sisters gets mad when you tell them about Kotone personal "challenge"

I must add that when I was going deep for screenshots I discover the other options in dialog with Kotone after she brainwash you and she actually start apologizing if you start crying and even free you

Like fight her, tie her up and put in kinoichi den as a plaything (like she herself mentioned this about you)

Such thoughts probably didn't cross the mind of some submissive slave without anysense of self-worth (unless you just want to watch some sex act) but I'm different and I want my MC start having a choice
And yeah, I remember Kotone can't fight on the temple grounds so maybe you'll have your chance some time after on your journey
Also I remember we are playing a hentai game here but cmon, it wasn't supposed to be this shallow was it?

But choose wisely who to listen to, I can't say that even my opinion is absolutely correct
Do not lose your way
If you choose the option "cry" after she tells you that, she reveals that she does not mean it and it was only part of the dom play. That being said... Kotone is still a horrible person. She killed a bunch of people, including innocents and fed their souls to her friend which essentially means true death, unlike being killed normally. She did all of that because one time she fell for Brad and got betrayed, so she took it all on humans (Also her friend got bent but still not justifiable). The excuse in-game is: I am not like that anymore!! Also, please keep being my slave and continue to prove yourself with my autistic tests because I am insecureeeee!!

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Lmfao, he meant if you were on either smartphone or PC. "Mobile" stands for devices able to be used while handling them around.
2023-10-02_09-26-56.png

If you choose the option "cry" after she tells you that, she reveals that she does not mean it and it was only part of the dom play. That being said... Kotone is still a horrible person. She killed a bunch of people, including innocents and fed their souls to her friend which essentially means true death, unlike being killed normally. She did all of that because one time she fell for Brad and got betrayed, so she took it all on humans (Also her friend got bent but still not justifiable). The excuse in-game is: I am not like that anymore!! Also, please keep being my slave and continue to prove yourself with my autistic tests because I am insecureeeee!!
wtf-what.gif

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Unless I get giga-distracted adding content to other characters that is the plan.
If it itches you to do that, then consider our favorite pervert shop owner Amber for some long overdue action, because the fact that she does have neither proper sex scenes nor a kinky relationship path at this point despite being a self admitted pervert with already finished nude art and one of the longest running characters is a shame, especially since the mc has more than proven himself at this point.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I like to imagine that my character started having drunken the koolaid believing that the DQ was evil and must be defeated, but now he is more or less a jaded hedonist out for his next thrill as a motivation for entering new zones instead of settling down with Kotone or Aiko or Vili what have you.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I'm kinda new to this game so sorry if I'm asking stupid questions but is this game text-only or are there any CGs/Pictures with the scenes? If so, how much content is there? Thanks

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Not sure if it's already mentioned but just a heads up to help out, I replicated from the latest itchio build multiple times, theres a bug when having sex with the Imp, she's invisible, but when her expression changes you can see her face overlay hovering over you, however the face sitting one *does* still show up.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I'm kinda new to this game so sorry if I'm asking stupid questions but is this game text-only or are there any CGs/Pictures with the scenes? If so, how much content is there? Thanks
There's slowly additions of non animated art for some positions with characters, but for the most part it's text roleplay with the characters face expressions changing sort of like a visual novel. But there are some sexy looking pictures here and there. Overall the writing of the scenes is quite attractive if that interests you.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.6a is now out for bug fixing.

btw I hope we will have more corruption scenes like with petua (im thinking maybe of the forest succubus)
I kinda like seeing girls getting sexier and lewder :O
(I missed this one somehow in my last post)
Kinda but also no, there's some things I have in mind at least.
But Trisha has other things going on which don't involve corruption.

is there a list for the new scenes ?
The changelog on the first post might be what you're looking for?

I saw two sets of Ushris new CG's, one in stockings and the other barefeet. Only managed to trigger 3 of the stockings set, Any of you could trigger the other 5?
The other variations are not yet used but planned to be.

is it possible to fix it somehow? or will you try to fix it and add it in the bugfix update in the future? The skip seen text thing
Unfortunately it's very unlikely to be something that gets fixed with how MGD stores the text data for modability and how renpy tracks the read stuff, I'd likely need to adhoc my own system.

View attachment 2972546
View attachment 2972545
That's... heccin odd....
I'll see if there's anything to be done but I'm not really sure.

About Kotone

View attachment 2972746
View attachment 2972747

She's definitely a very polarizing character, and definitely not for everyone given her general subject matter.
She's very much a bit of a selfdestructive person with a lot of issues.

I do hope you find many other characters you do like though.

Do not lose your way
I will do my besht.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The manipulative, backstabbing mass murderer is a "polarizing character".
What drinking the femdom juice does to a mf. God bless your soul treshyboy.
I'm not a fan of Kotone either and I love femdom.

That being said you're not giving Thresh enough credit here. Whether you like her or not, she is absolutely a consistent character.

If you take what happened to her, see how she reacted, and see where she is in life after all that, there should be no point in that line where you think, "that makes no sense." Because it does. She's flawed like people are allowed to be based on life circumstances.

Whether or not you like her with all of her baggage is another matter entirely. You're given the choice there for a reason.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
The Azure Blaze mod link leads to a blank page and set off an alarm in my antivirus program.
The blank page is the F95 site opening a download link for an attachment. Should close when the download is finished, but that may be a browser thing. I'm not sure why an anti-virus would flag it, but I know various anti-virus programs can be overly sensitive. The mod is a zip file with three text documents and an image file contained in a few folders, nothing else.

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
I'm not a fan of Kotone either and I love femdom.

That being said you're not giving Thresh enough credit here. Whether you like her or not, she is absolutely a consistent character.

If you take what happened to her, see how she reacted, and see where she is in life after all that, there should be no point in that line where you think, "that makes no sense." Because it does. She's flawed like people are allowed to be based on life circumstances.

Whether or not you like her with all of her baggage is another matter entirely. You're given the choice there for a reason.
I agree that she is consistent. I do not know what any of that has to do with what I said, but very well said.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I agree that she is consistent. I do not know what any of that has to do with what I said, but very well said.
You said that she's only a "polarizing character." I assume that you mean that more people should dislike her, but only like her due to their sexual propensities?

When I said she's consistent, I was implying on top of that, that people could follow the logic of how she got to where she is, and are still willing to help her move past all that.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
The game is text based, but some characters have cgs as well, for some scenes.
A couple good femdom characters have cgs, for example, Kotone (a manipulative fox girl with pretty nice scenes) and most recently Ushris.
I would say there's a lot of content if you are starting now, plus there's a bunch mods made by the community which gives even more.

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
You said that she's only a "polarizing character." I assume that you mean that more people should dislike her, but only like her due to their sexual propensities?

When I said she's consistent, I was implying on top of that, that people could follow the logic of how she got to where she is, and are still willing to help her move past all that.
Oh no. I don't have a problem with people liking Kotone. I do not care if she is evil, good, normal or not. I played MGQ and Tower of Trample and both those games are filled with evil bitches. I just find it funny that some people convince themselves that she's a good person, which is completely separate from knowing that she's not good and helping her get better.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes