RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
btw I hope we will have more corruption scenes like with petua (im thinking maybe of the forest succubus)
I kinda like seeing girls getting sexier and lewder :O

Hazimuka

Oct 21, 2018
So my relationship status with Kotone seems to have been reset and I am unable to start it again as I can't pass the first hypnosis anymore. Can someone suggest a solution?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Are you on mobile? :unsure:
There have been optimization improvements a bit ago which should have in theory fixed most of that.
Though there might be other factors too.

I would really like to add that at some point.

I would also like to give her a fight at some point, but I do not know if it would be under the terms you would want?

MGD bypasses a lot of Renpy's functionality for making the game mod compatible.

Ye I do, and I would say that would definitely depend on what you define as 'nothing' added to the game given the changelogs and cont.

It's on the todo list for the near future.

It only does that on the first encounter because story things.
W-Would you prefer if it did still bad end?

It is a mystery. <3

Smol update this month due to 2 weeks of fam things, but next month it is the intention for a content focused update.

Whut?
You must not have been here the entire time then. Given the assorted issues that did lead into the eventual slow downs.

Well my prior thoughts for when I'd be done were very far off the mark apparently, so I haven't really tried to figure out how long the overall project will take given how dang big this thing is.

I know exactly the end goal of the main story and side content, and there is foreshadowing in the game for a number of things that have been there for a long time.
If you forgot where things are going though that's not exactly my fault?

The last 3 months have each had an update with a myriad of different things, and while QoL focused they are still important updates, there was also both the Beris CG and Imp CGs showing I needed new infrastructure for them to even work correctly, that I then added for their respective updates, and will have far less related issues moving forward.
I have 0 intention of quitting, I have the fullest of intentions to finish this project.

Hello, I am floating by. : D
But ye as mentioned in other reply, many QoL things kind of needed to happen last three months, but there have been consistent updates, and while this upcoming update will also be fairly small, I had family stuff to attend to for a while, next month will be content focused.
Will Venefica have more content later?

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.6 of MGD is now out with an assortment of new scenes, Ushris feet CG, and a bunch of QoLs, and fixes.

Will Venefica have more content later?
Yes, though at the moment she's stuck in content jail for ebil bunnies that took up a lot of dev time.

I hope that means that we'll finally be able to see more of the city.
Unless I get giga-distracted adding content to other characters that is the plan.

Thanks for the excuses 3shold. Now back to the development cage with you. I need more monster girl material.
r00d
it's the development mines, not a cage.

Also if I'm 3shold, does that mean when my name is shortened to Thresh I'm 3sh? :unsure:

Sep 22, 2018
v25.6 of MGD is now out with an assortment of new scenes, Ushris feet CG, and a bunch of QoLs, and fixes.
That's something I had been craving for in secret for so long, but had never hoped to even see it come to reality.
I'm insta-downloading the update, and I really hope the Ushris content will be as awesome as I'd hope <3 .

Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021

Yes, though at the moment she's stuck in content jail for ebil bunnies that took up a lot of dev time.

Unless I get giga-distracted adding content to other characters that is the plan.

r00d
it's the development mines, not a cage.

Also if I'm 3shold, does that mean when my name is shortened to Thresh I'm 3sh? :unsure:
is there a list for the new scenes ?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I saw two sets of Ushris new CG's, one in stockings and the other barefeet. Only managed to trigger 3 of the stockings set, Any of you could trigger the other 5?

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Are you on mobile? :unsure:
There have been optimization improvements a bit ago which should have in theory fixed most of that.
Though there might be other factors too.

I would really like to add that at some point.

I would also like to give her a fight at some point, but I do not know if it would be under the terms you would want?

MGD bypasses a lot of Renpy's functionality for making the game mod compatible.

Ye I do, and I would say that would definitely depend on what you define as 'nothing' added to the game given the changelogs and cont.

It's on the todo list for the near future.

It only does that on the first encounter because story things.
W-Would you prefer if it did still bad end?

It is a mystery. <3

Smol update this month due to 2 weeks of fam things, but next month it is the intention for a content focused update.

Whut?
You must not have been here the entire time then. Given the assorted issues that did lead into the eventual slow downs.

Well my prior thoughts for when I'd be done were very far off the mark apparently, so I haven't really tried to figure out how long the overall project will take given how dang big this thing is.

I know exactly the end goal of the main story and side content, and there is foreshadowing in the game for a number of things that have been there for a long time.
If you forgot where things are going though that's not exactly my fault?

The last 3 months have each had an update with a myriad of different things, and while QoL focused they are still important updates, there was also both the Beris CG and Imp CGs showing I needed new infrastructure for them to even work correctly, that I then added for their respective updates, and will have far less related issues moving forward.
I have 0 intention of quitting, I have the fullest of intentions to finish this project.

Hello, I am floating by. : D
But ye as mentioned in other reply, many QoL things kind of needed to happen last three months, but there have been consistent updates, and while this upcoming update will also be fairly small, I had family stuff to attend to for a while, next month will be content focused.
is it possible to fix it somehow? or will you try to fix it and add it in the bugfix update in the future? The skip seen text thing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlDreams-25.6aAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbral Knight
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes