RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Abs is a quality tier
I mean looking at some other tier lists I don't think I'm the only one with that kind of taste

Looking at triplebrc list we have 5/7 top tier with abs with 2 others being in his second tier

Same with Raysi Abs all over the top tiers :O

same with yours as well, with minoni somehow being quite low for some reason ??? (and Salaris but they have almost no content so it makes sense)

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
I mean looking at some other tier lists I don't think I'm the only one with that kind of taste

Looking at triplebrc list we have 5/7 top tier with abs with 2 others being in his second tier

same with yours as well, with minoni somehow being quite low for some reason ??? (and Salaris but they have almost no content so it makes sense)
Minoni just needs a liiiiittle more for me. She's just like Himika where she's got crazy muscles but is also an absolute dork. Perfect to me

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
I can confirm that fit/athletic/amazonian with abs is one of my favorite body types these days, especially if they still have sizable boobs to boot. Used to start as a niche preference in femdom content for me because it made the whole female on male domination thing more believable in my eyes, doesn't really apply for monster girls of course, but over the years I have learned to appreciate female bodies with some muscle definition, so unless something else is horribly wrong with them they tend to get pretty good ratings from me.

with minoni somehow being quite low for some reason ??? (and Salaris but they have almost no content so it makes sense)
Minoni is probably weirding out some people because the body type and personality combination isn't really one you see too often, I for one appreciate the change of pace, especially since she does not deal with the minotaur milking fetish, which was the main reason Belle did not quite make it into the top tier for me.
As for the Salaris, yeah sadly she lacks more scenes, I could imagine rating her a bit higher if you could do more with her than getting licked, I first thought she would be the cavern version of the imps, but was sadly underused so far.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I know some dudes feel "threatened" by big muscle girls, but I don't mind it. I find it apealing, especially if they arn't assholes (which luckily we don't have much if any in MGD)

heck even "mainstream" media acknowledges it "she looks like could throw me over her shoulder and carry me to safety should the need arise"

karlach best girl

eebd781fabf4800b20129b55e0850d324a8423c1[1].gif

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
v25.9 is now out with Nicci's revised art, assorted scenes, some QoL things, and tweaks to Hard and Easy difficulty.

You can check through the changelogs to see if you're curious, and a few other characters have CGs.

But she's really good at being a tease. :giggle:

screm the auto save changes were supposed to help stop that from happening

adding new skills is a lot of work due to all of the dialogue and interactions, and I have other things in mind I would want to add in skill wise for certain. >.<
As a full skill branch would be more suited to a mod I think?

???
Are you not tracking the development or are you waiting for something specific?

That's both odd, AND concerning.
Apologies, wrong game.

Mar 22, 2023
I know some dudes feel "threatened" by big muscle girls, but I don't mind it. I find it apealing, especially if they arn't assholes (which luckily we don't have much if any in MGD)

heck even "mainstream" media acknowledges it "she looks like could throw me over her shoulder and carry me to safety should the need arise"

karlach best girl

View attachment 3285293
Hmmm... My avatar's a hellhound and I'm big on femdom so my first reaction was to agree with you, but I actually got into Baldur's Gate 3 recently.

I don't think Karlach is best girl because of her outward physical appearance. I think she's best girl because she's literally just the objectively best girl in the game.

Laezel is very attractive but she's crazy and pretty selfish. After you save the grove from the goblins, one of the children you can talk to remarks that they never want to hold a sword again and that they hated combat training. Laezel goes full crazy on the kid and says, "by your age I had already maimed my cousin."

Karlach has a similar scenario. Another Tiefling child looks up to her and asks her about her strength and stuff. Karlach instead says that the kid is on the right path. Because if he's intelligent and keeps up what he's doing, he'll never need to actually throw a punch.

Karlach is a fully good person. Every good decision you make, Karlach and Wyll will approve.

And let's not even talk about Shadowheart.

Jan 21, 2022
Not big on the feisty types are you? I can respect a fellow Mika fan thogh, her ass makes me envy chairs
Not so much that I don't like feisty types. It's more that I prefer when they are more into beating me through the fight rather than just fighting me (idk if the way I worded it makes sense).

Feng is a good example of this. If her character leaned more towards being turned on by beating me in a fight (kinda similarly to Shizu) rather than just fighting me, I'd like her a lot more.

Then there's also the fact that a lot of them are jacked. I don't mind women having some muscles, in fact I prefer them when they're fit, but it's kind of a turn off when I feel like I am looking at Arnold Swantzeneiker with boobs. They don't intimidate me or anything, I just don't perceive them as feminine.

There's also some other factors that kinda repel me from some of the feisty ones in this game but I don't want to tire you with my ranting.

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018

karlach best girl

View attachment 3285293
But you just need a mod to give Lae'zel a normal nose, and then she becomes best girl...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she's also talks about "draining" you after you have sex which is hilarious!

Feb 4, 2023

Minoni is only so low because she is pretty demure whereas the rest would crush me under heel without me requesting it. I love a woman whos willing to both call me out and kick my ass. Shes a good girl tho with a great bod

Reactions: Exocrine
Feb 4, 2023
I can confirm that fit/athletic/amazonian with abs is one of my favorite body types these days, especially if they still have sizable boobs to boot. Used to start as a niche preference in femdom content for me because it made the whole female on male domination thing more believable in my eyes, doesn't really apply for monster girls of course, but over the years I have learned to appreciate female bodies with some muscle definition, so unless something else is horribly wrong with them they tend to get pretty good ratings from me.

Minoni is probably weirding out some people because the body type and personality combination isn't really one you see too often, I for one appreciate the change of pace, especially since she does not deal with the minotaur milking fetish, which was the main reason Belle did not quite make it into the top tier for me.
As for the Salaris, yeah sadly she lacks more scenes, I could imagine rating her a bit higher if you could do more with her than getting licked, I first thought she would be the cavern version of the imps, but was sadly underused so far.
I dont have any issues with Minonis combo really, Im just not into the quiet bookish type. Explosive dorks work though like Beris or Jora. On the other hand the milking stuff isnt really my thing but I love Belles attitude and design so much she could do most things and itd work for me. I just want her to powderize my hips bro

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm... My avatar's a hellhound and I'm big on femdom so my first reaction was to agree with you, but I actually got into Baldur's Gate 3 recently.

I don't think Karlach is best girl because of her outward physical appearance. I think she's best girl because she's literally just the objectively best girl in the game.

Laezel is very attractive but she's crazy and pretty selfish. After you save the grove from the goblins, one of the children you can talk to remarks that they never want to hold a sword again and that they hated combat training. Laezel goes full crazy on the kid and says, "by your age I had already maimed my cousin."

Karlach has a similar scenario. Another Tiefling child looks up to her and asks her about her strength and stuff. Karlach instead says that the kid is on the right path. Because if he's intelligent and keeps up what he's doing, he'll never need to actually throw a punch.

Karlach is a fully good person. Every good decision you make, Karlach and Wyll will approve.

And let's not even talk about Shadowheart.
I didnt mean that her body was her only good point though

Karlach is someone who went through hell (literally) and still manages to be a shining ball of positivity randomly dancing and being happy to be alive (also she is going to fuck you until you see stars)

I mean the VA can now just walk around and say "soldier ?" and I guarantee you some people will fall.

Also karlach is somehow the proof that ability scores aren't really anything beyond gameplay element as she is far from being stupid even though her 8 Int would usually mean "dim witted"

Insert TAV buying tons of resist fire potion here

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Isn't Sofia the cover girl?
Could be the goddess or sofia or just a logo. The horns are different than sofia's too
There appears to be some confusion as to who is depicted in this icon:

Sofia Icon.png

This icon features a profile view of Sofia's face. Threshold has confirmed this before on MGD's Discord server back in 2020. If you are still not convinced, you could verify this statement by searching for this message and viewing the related conversation in the mgd-art channel of MGD's Discord:

I do hope that this provides enough clarity on the matter and satisfactorily answers the question of who is depicted in this icon, Raysi, RayBar, Yetanotheruser9191, wiyaca2327ekcsoftcom, RodolFaso, RemiliaScarlett, and anyone else who was uncertain about who this icon is depicting.

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
There appears to be some confusion as to who is depicted in this icon:

View attachment 3287521

This icon features a profile view of Sofia's face. Threshold has confirmed this before on MGD's Discord server back in 2020. If you are still not convinced, you could verify this statement by searching for this message and viewing the related conversation in the mgd-art channel of MGD's Discord:

I do hope that this provides enough clarity on the matter and satisfactorily answers the question of who is depicted in this icon, Raysi, RayBar, Yetanotheruser9191, wiyaca2327ekcsoftcom, RodolFaso, RemiliaScarlett, and anyone else who was uncertain about who this icon is depicting.
In that case, then I guess she also in the "they aight" tier

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Minoni has always been interesting to me because the clash of someone being relatively timid but also most likely being able to beat the absolute shit out of me is one that isn't really seen. And it kinda turns me on even more fr. Almost like you're breaking another stereotype

Reactions: JungleNuts

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Minoni has always been interesting to me because the clash of someone being relatively timid but also most likely being able to beat the absolute shit out of me is one that isn't really seen. And it kinda turns me on even more fr. Almost like you're breaking another stereotype
I agree. Minoni's definitely one of the better subs in the game.

My only issue with her is that we don't see her actually interact with Kotone or... anyone else. A lot of monstergirls in the game have some relation with other girls, and yet we don't see the girls interact with each other very much.

I feel like characters like Minoni are conceptually simple, so to get them to shine more, it'd be interesting to see them interact with other girls.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes