Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
The says that after the fourth session with Kotone, you could say "'Y-You're supposed to free me! Mizuko told me!'", if you've completed Kotone's challenge before receiving the final hypnosis session.
But Kotone's challenge is to beat all will trials under her full control, which after fifth session?
I've already beaten both oni sisters at the same time twice (firstly without hypnosis at all, then with hypno addict perk), and redid both "will trials".
What the hell should I do to get Mizuko to tell me about that Kotone must fu** off?

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
What did she look like before and what does she look like now?
This was Nicci before:
nicci.png

Nicci now
Nicci_Nude.png
Plant girls don't do much for me so I am not the best person to rate them, though I have to say that the new one is a good example for the phrase "sometimes less is more", as she is a good example that needless and random details being there merely for the sake of having more details does not actually do anything to enhance a character, at least that is my take on it.

Mar 22, 2023
This was Nicci before:
View attachment 3295569

Nicci now
View attachment 3295568
Plant girls don't do much for me so I am not the best person to rate them, though I have to say that the new one is a good example for the phrase "sometimes less is more", as she is a good example that needless and random details being there merely for the sake of having more details does not actually do anything to enhance a character, at least that is my take on it.
No nectar on nips.

Yo... this is tough. It depends on how she appears in game. While she appears smaller in that picture,I'm betting the game zooms in more on Nicci, while the petals are more there to accentuate her. Visually I think this makes her more interesting than previous Nicci who's flower petals took up a lot of space and attention.

I prefer new Nicci's style when it comes to her hair, and all the weird tats on her body.

I think old Nicci had more sensual appeal with her hips though.

They're both good, but for me new Nicci is winning out over old one.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Not liking the bow legged look on new nicci.
Old Nicci's hips are just more aesthetically pleasing to look at.

That being said, new Nicci is just overall better looking. I much prefer the new face...

Hmmm...

Wait...

New boobs actually look worse. Old Nicci had a unique breast shape that wasn't just... round you know.

Dammit. They both look good. I'm torn... leaning towards new Nicci, but I'm sad to see those shapely boobs and hips go...

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Nearly everything about the first one is better, in my own personal opinion. Only thing I like more on the second is the hair. To me it is a downgrade. The skin style on the old art was much more appealing to me, now even though it has more detail and shading it's so harsh that it actually looks more paper like and flat.

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Nearly everything about the first one is better, in my own personal opinion. Only thing I like more on the second is the hair. To me it is a downgrade. The skin style on the old art was much more appealing to me, now even though it has more detail and shading it's so harsh that it actually looks more paper like and flat.
Yeah, I feel the same. Admittedly, I didn't interact much with Nicci in the game, and this kinda makes me wish I did. I like her old design a lot more just from these comparisons

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry but when I choose "spend time with Aiko" for the first time, I'm not exactly looking for a bed hijacking the scene and interjecting every half second about how much lesbian sex they have. Her entire personality is "heehee im so cheeky now come lay down in me" and it gets old past the first few sentences she speaks. I hate her so much I bumped Aiko down a grade because their content is linked.

If I wanted to sleep well, I'd just hop in bed with Sofia or Ancilla. If I wanted a cheeky brat I'd go for the imps or Mika.
Bed-chan's life literally is as valuable as a summer ant.
View attachment 3288791
Couldn't agree more, entire section with bed-chan felt really poorly written, really contrasted with all other girls in this nice game.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
What happened to "facepalm" reaction, by the way? Looks like it was replaced with "angry", but it'd been better if they just added more reactions instead of replacing existent ones...
Face-palm reaction was dogshit and people just used it like a reddit downvote. Mods probably knew this and didn't want that kind of shit. I'm glad it's gone.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What happened to "facepalm" reaction, by the way? Looks like it was replaced with "angry", but it'd been better if they just added more reactions instead of replacing existent ones...
Some people's fragile little feelings can't handle having an icon placed on a post they wrote, so it's been replaced? I guess "laughing" is now the go-to reaction to people posting dumb shit, wonder how long until the snowflakes demand that one be removed too?

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
The "Facepalm" was used to express dissatisfaction, disagreement, or just saying "OMG what a dumb post" Or at least that's how I used it as a reaction. I'm not sure I like its replacement, the swearing face. To me it means the poster is right about their POV or I'm acknowledging their post and I'm Eff'ing not happy about it, in the positive sense. Or just plainly saying "Eff You!" or "Go Eff Yourself", in the negative sense. Which is probably the most likely way many will interpret that reaction. I don't see the swearing face as a constructive reaction.

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
What the hell should I do to get Mizuko to tell me about that Kotone must fu** off?
Bruh, it turned out that you need to get under full control first, and only after that you can complain to Mizuko and Himika. It's so bad, why push the problem to the limit before asking for help..

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
The "Facepalm" was used to express dissatisfaction, disagreement, or just saying "OMG what a dumb post"
How exactly is that constructive? I literally cannot think of something less constructive than an "I disagree with you and think you're stupid, but I won't elaborate" button. If you actually wanted to be constructive and well-meaning, you'd just actually reply to the poster with a level head and explain why you think they're wrong. Or just like a post that does that for you.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes