NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
X

There're plenty of more powerful responses.
So what?

Didn't Bronzeswagger create a cooking mod? Never tried it myself, but I'm almost sure there's such mod.
There is a cafe mod, a mod that gives Ushris coffee instead of (I assume) her regular content, and a loot expansion mod. Personally, the timeline for the game makes me wonder if pizza would have even been invented in this universe. I know the argument will be "it's fantasy, ergo..." and to each their own. That said, adding an Italian Mob mod would be amusing with the right creative mind writing it out.

Especially if said mob attempted to take over the guild and tavern.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Is there a reason why some monster girls can resist Arousero for several turns? Its making the solo fight against Venefica very hard. Takes me like 8min and a lot of elixirs to beat her with only magic skills (im lvl 103 + hard difficulty).
She has a high magic resistance iirc. I swept her at level 78 with Demon Layer and minimal consumables. Elly is incredibly helpful in that fight.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
She has a high magic resistance iirc. I swept her at level 78 with Demon Layer and minimal consumables. Elly is incredibly helpful in that fight.
I know that she is useful. After that fight you can try to challenge her solo at full power. I think she is lvl 120, not sure.

Edit: Is there a way to reduce magic resistance?

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
I know that she is useful. After that fight you can try to challenge her solo at full power. I think she is lvl 120, not sure.

Edit: Is there a way to reduce magic resistance?
Sensitize is the only skill that seems to be designed for that. Other debuff skills seem to focus on increasing horniness, charming, reducing power, etc.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
So people sticking to just an answer only show their mental inability to think of a proper response (an actual based response, in your case) at every given situation, thus earning themselves the "prick" tag.
So what?

Memes aside, I think it's smarter to disarm an opponent you don't care to argue with than it is to indulge them. Walking away,and/or saying "so what" is far more frustrating for someone who wants to curse, insult, and yell at you because they can't handle themselves when someone says something that doesn't register with their world-view. Part of being an adult is learning to accept that the world isn't a 1:1 of our expectations. And, if someone can't accept that, so what? And, if refusing to have those arguments or discussions makes me a prick, so what?

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Even if it doesn't make sense, so what?

Okay, but seriously, monster waifus and pizza. Let's speculate who orders what.
I'll go for Mika ordering pizza Napoli. Y'know, as a cat gal she would really like fish in her food lol

By the way, I like your post, besides finding it funny. Sorry if I have offended you, I think I carried the jokes too far.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
I'll go for Mika ordering pizza Napoli. Y'know, as a cat gal she would really like fish in her food lol

By the way, I like your post, besides finding it funny. Sorry if I have offended you, I think I carried the jokes too far.
I could somehow see Mika going for pizza Napoli. Vili probably does Tandoori. It looks fun and full of shenanigans.

I'm not offended. I was more concerned if I upset you by coming off as flippant when my intent was to continue the joke.

Reactions: HumanRug

Swayde

May 5, 2019
I lost my save due to my HD dying and had to make a new save, and for some reasons i'm not getting any post victory scenes with anyone? Any idea why isn't it working?

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
Guys how do I mod this game on android?
P.S I already went to the monster girl website but for some reason I still can't mod the game and any solution online hasn't helped until now.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
does the game now have sex galerry preview on full save? to replay sex scene if any?

truth be told I dont want to hassle my self to confusing paths, I just want to fap XD

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
does the game now have sex galerry preview on full save? to replay sex scene if any?

truth be told I dont want to hassle my self to confusing paths, I just want to fap XD
yes kinda, in the endgame. In the labyrinth theres an explore option and it has every fight, quest and event that exists in the game, but it doesnt have any relationship scenes though.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Guys how do I mod this game on android?
P.S I already went to the monster girl website but for some reason I still can't mod the game and any solution online hasn't helped until now.
Try reading the post linked in my signature. I have mods working on current version, so those instructions are up to date. They're more detailed than those in the wiki (also added by me, the text-only one), which I tried my best writing them in the same format than with the other 2 platforms.

Edit: you'll probably need another file explorer app than the one available by default on your phone, otherwise you might not find the apps data (of ALL your apps) in Android/data/. I use Total Commander, which is the Android version of a software made originally for Windows (called Norton at first, for us old-timers): it shows an extra folder under Android/data/ with "Installed Apps", and when you tap that you'll be in ///_Android_data, Google's attempt to keep users out of messing with the apps files since at least Android 11. Once inside ///_Android_data, proceed as normal.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Given the current state of the "education" system in America right now, I take pride in EVERYTHING I've learned outside of it... which is almost everything useful....
Didn't know Argentina's wasn't the worst... At least concerning elementary school. That [the reproductive system] is something I learned on high school, of course, but my high school' studies plan (literal translation, don't know if it's called like that in english) was what I consider normal and mostly necessary, only obscured by some bitch-ass subjects that are utterly useless in real life (epistemology being one of the most prominent examples). Most high schools in my country leave students severely underqualified, which is the main reason only a nasty 4% make it all the way to a title in my university. At half-way, there's 20% of the initial amount of students.
Considering all of this, I feel really bad for folk that have to suffer worse education, like you're saying is the 'States case.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes