hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Didn't know Argentina's wasn't the worst... At least concerning elementary school. That [the reproductive system] is something I learned on high school, of course, but my high school' studies plan (literal translation, don't know if it's called like that in english) was what I consider normal and mostly necessary, only obscured by some bitch-ass subjects that are utterly useless in real life (epistemology being one of the most prominent examples). Most high schools in my country leave students severely underqualified, which is the main reason only a nasty 4% make it all the way to a title in my university. At half-way, there's 20% of the initial amount of students.
Considering all of this, I feel really bad for folk that have to suffer worse education, like you're saying is the 'States case.
Dude, you have no idea how bad it is here. But thank you for your support.

• Sad
Reactions: HumanRug

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Seems the Kotone dream can still trigger when you get kidnapped by Kaia. It's sort of incoherent since it says you change your bedding even though you are kidnapped by her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThresholdMGD

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.9a is now out for many bug fixing and making the auto saves work better.

Also while I basically have 0 authority here, please remember to try and stay on topic and be nice to eachother. xD

Additionally its always neat to see people's tier lists of favorites.

also I premade the pixeldrain links while doing all my update posting rounds, and then my web browser decided it would be super cool to refresh the page, so now I need to reupload them. So those links will be incorrect for a lil bit.

thow459

Apr 8, 2022
A crash on going adventuring on the new game persists. Looks like this bug was persent at least since 25.8a (oldest one i stikll have).

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Seems the Kotone dream can still trigger when you get kidnapped by Kaia. It's sort of incoherent since it says you change your bedding even though you are kidnapped by her.
While the easiest thing is probably to just disable the dream when you get kidnapped it is in hindsight incredibly funny to me.
My guy gets kidnapped by his sadistic lover, absolutely drained by her tail and then falls asleep dreaming of another monster woman going to town on him with her tails. Honestly? Nothing but respect and understanding.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
While the easiest thing is probably to just disable the dream when you get kidnapped it is in hindsight incredibly funny to me.
My guy gets kidnapped by his sadistic lover, absolutely drained by her tail and then falls asleep dreaming of another monster woman going to town on him with her tails. Honestly? Nothing but respect and understanding.
Ah, yes, the This tail fetish requires more pings!

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
While not having seen an art work of her (yet) the description of the dark elf encounter lets me assume we are talking about the (japanese?) version that looks like a wood elf with some tan; while she sounds hot I wonder if actual dark elves are planned? The non-human archiveable blue-ish gray/black skin colored ones?

1706964896120.jpeg

1706964630778.jpeg

1706965406200.jpeg

Reactions: JungleNuts

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Also: Still no penetration victory scene with Nicci :cautious:

Awesome new art though :)

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
While not having seen an art work of her (yet) the description of the dark elf encounter lets me assume we are talking about the (japanese?) version that looks like a wood elf with some tan; while she sounds hot I wonder if actual dark elves are planned? The non-human archiveable blue-ish gray/black skin colored ones?

View attachment 3322081

View attachment 3322067

View attachment 3322098
Please do not post any more pix of this type here. As dark elves are my #2 fetish, I had to immediately stop what I was doing and perform some "unscheduled maintenance" on myself when these images popped up. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Please do not post any more pix of this type here. As dark elves are my #2 fetish, I had to immediately stop what I was doing and perform some "unscheduled maintenance" on myself when these images popped up. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Oh, no problem mate. It was not very thoughtful of me. But I can fix it. See here:

1707029436179.jpeg

That should have a cool down effect. I mean shes fighting a slime creature in a dungeon which in itself is very unarousing; especially since she is covered in unhygienic slimy goo from head to toe. On top of that she is wearing only some tiny micro bikini which means all the slime probably invades her most private crevices; how unappealing could that be. And we have not even thought about that it might still be sentient on some level and could wiggle its way in in most distracting ways which is probably very yucky. She probably needs the help of two slave girls to rub it all off inch by inch; even from the inside, in a hours long shower after the fight; just imagine the horror of lost time in such an endavour.

I hope this unapealing mental image helped you to concentrate better. Again; I'm deeply sorry but also glad we could talk it out and I could redeem myself :)

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I should also mention that I carefully avoided pointing out that during said long showering and rubbing process both dark elf warrior mistress and slave girls with their slippery soapy bodys might become a bit frisky which would mean even more time lost. But I though that this might miss the point a bit so I better left it out. ;)

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Oh, no problem mate. It was not very thoughtful of me. But I can fix it. See here:

View attachment 3324681

That should have a cool down effect. I mean shes fighting a slime creature in a dungeon which in itself is very unarousing; especially since she is covered in unhygienic slimy goo from head to toe. On top of that she is wearing only some tiny micro bikini which means all the slime probably invades her most private crevices; how unappealing could that be. And we have not even thought about that it might still be sentient on some level and could wiggle its way in in most distracting ways which is probably very yucky. She probably needs the help of two slave girls to rub it all off inch by inch; even from the inside, in a hours long shower after the fight; just imagine the horror of lost time in such an endavour.

I hope this unapealing mental image helped you to concentrate better. Again; I'm deeply sorry but also glad we could talk it out and I could redeem myself :)
You... are truly a beautiful bastard and one of my people. I both praise and curse you with equal fervor. May your legend be retold in songs for the next millennium. May people use your name as the foulest curse upon their most hated foes in infamy.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
A crash on going adventuring on the new game persists. Looks like this bug was persent at least since 25.8a (oldest one i stikll have).
Do you have a crash log or more details on what happens?

is there anyway to get this mimic cum cg? i just cant seem to get it
View attachment 3330748
Do you mean the expression or the semen? :unsure:

cause il presume the cg itself is still showing up when you let her drag you in fully in combat or when you lose [only times its used atm]

thow459

Apr 8, 2022
Do you have a crash log or more details on what happens?
Steps to reproduce: new game, character creation, go adventuring, choose forest. Tutorial follows, and after going through "you continue on your adventure" unskippable exception screen happens.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gamecode/adventureCode/adventuring.rpy", line 417, in script call
    call combat from _call_combat_2
  File "game/gamecode/combatcode/combat.rpy", line 448, in script
    "[display!i]"
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 79, in get_selected
    return _get_field(self.object, self.field, self.kind) == self.value
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 39, in _get_field
    raise NameError("The {} {} does not exist.".format(kind, name))
NameError: The variable cmenu_tooltip does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gamecode/adventureCode/adventuring.rpy", line 417, in script call
    call combat from _call_combat_2
  File "game/gamecode/combatcode/combat.rpy", line 448, in script
    "[display!i]"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1473, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1352, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1006, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 693, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 681, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 481, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 683, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1027, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1015, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 447, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 79, in get_selected
    return _get_field(self.object, self.field, self.kind) == self.value
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 39, in _get_field
    raise NameError("The {} {} does not exist.".format(kind, name))
NameError: The variable cmenu_tooltip does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Monster Girl Dreams Alpha-v25.9a
Wed Feb  7 22:08:33 2024

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes