Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
How exactly is that constructive?
I'd attach am facepalm emoji to your answer, but welp, I can't do it now.

Why must I be "constructive" all the time, and explain and elaborate to strangers? Do all 20 millions of people who pressed "Dislike" at youtube rewind 2018 video must elaborate why exactly google policy is trash?

Dislikes reduce the number of meaningless disputes. I will not be able to convince you of my point of view no matter what, so this entire message could be replaced with one facepalm/thumb down emoji.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Why must I be "constructive" all the time, and explain and elaborate to strangers?
There's a reason I'm specifically replying to him and not you. He's the one bringing up how it was more constructive than the swearing reaction. I never said or even remotely implied anybody has to be constructive and debate every opinion they disagree with. If I was addressing you, I would've mentioned you in a quote.

Youtube dislikes are not the same as reactions on this forum for a multitude of reasons. Simply ignoring the person you disagree with is also a fine way of reducing meaningless disputes.

This back and forth is exactly why I'm glad the emote was removed.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
How exactly is that constructive? I literally cannot think of something less constructive than an "I disagree with you and think you're stupid, but I won't elaborate" button. If you actually wanted to be constructive and well-meaning, you'd just actually reply to the poster with a level head and explain why you think they're wrong. Or just like a post that does that for you.
Youtube dislikes are not the same as reactions on this forum for a multitude of reasons. Simply ignoring the person you disagree with is also a fine way of reducing meaningless disputes.

This back and forth is exactly why I'm glad the emote was removed.
I'd rather quietly accept the boost to my score or see a number clearly indicating that people disagree with me than scroll through numerous long winded replies that paradoxically demonstrate the lack of literacy by the replying party. Bonus points if they can't tell the difference between brutal honesty and constructive criticism.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Can we drop this? This is the reply section to a funny sex game about funny fictional characters based on funny legends(mostly). There's no need for all this arguing

Reactions: Leoboo

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I'd rather quietly accept the boost to my score or see a number clearly indicating that people disagree with me than scroll through numerous long winded replies that paradoxically demonstrate the lack of literacy by the replying party.
People are just more likely to ignore posts they don't like now rather than have any conversation about it, let alone a long-winded one. If people were facepalming a post, there would usually be a discussion about that post anyway. People who lurk will continue to lurk and people who want to interact will keep doing so, this doesn't really change much.

If you don't want to read someone's reply to your post you could also just ignore it.
There's no need for all this arguing
Not really an argument I'd say. Just people having different opinions and discussing those opinions. Besides, it's like 4 posts dude we're not massively derailing the thread for extended periods of time lmao.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Not really an argument I'd say. Just people having different opinions and discussing those opinions.
Argument
"the act or process of , reasoning, or discussing"

"an exchange of or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one."
Oxford Languages

An argument happens whenever the different views and opinions of people clash, and they start trying to prove theirs superior. It doesn't have to always be heated, you CAN have very calm arguments like discussing with one another about whether the removal of the facepalm emoji was a good or a bad idea and/or the different flavors of Pizzas and which is superior, which, as we all know, is pepperoni. Don't quote me on this.
we're not massively derailing the thread for extended periods of time
You might be right about this. But, to me, it seemed as if this would continue for quite sometime and i wanted to just try to nip it in the bud as I'm sure it'll be a waste of everyone's time. Once again, it might've just been me.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
... you CAN have very calm arguments like discussing with one another about whether the removal of the facepalm emoji was a good or a bad idea and/or the different flavors of Pizzas and which is superior, which, as we all know, is pepperoni. Don't quote me on this.
I do what I want. Pepperoni is the beige of pizza - the flavour that's not anyone's favoruite but is unlikely to cause an uproar. Pineapple I can at least respect. It's divisive and it tenderizes surrounding meat while adding a slight caramelized tone as the juices cook compared to pepperoni that leaks grease and burns easily.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
I do what I want. Pepperoni is the beige of pizza - the flavour that's not anyone's favoruite but is unlikely to cause an uproar. Pineapple I can at least respect. It's divisive and it tenderizes surrounding meat while adding a slight caramelized tone as the juices cook compared to pepperoni that leaks grease and burns easily.
This is war.
I will destroy you and all that you stand for. I will use every last ounce of my life to make sure your life is a living nightmare. I will make you regret the very fact you were born. I will use anyone and anything this impious world has to offer so you regret every last gnarled second of your miserable existence.
Be primed and prepared.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Face-palm reaction was dogshit and people just used it like a reddit downvote. Mods probably knew this and didn't want that kind of shit. I'm glad it's gone.
Frankly, I used it mostly to express the asshole condition of an asshole here in F95. Though I'd have preferred it to be replaced with a "beatdown needed" reaction, but oh well. We'll be sticking to the "angry" reaction for a long while, it seems.

Is cum stored in the balls?
Mainly in the epididymis, but since it's a part of the testicle, you can pretty much say it's stored in the testicle.

Reactions: JungleNuts

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
All variations of pizza are valid, but preferences will always triumph over rational discourse... among friends. I try to temper my responses to strangers because I know what it feels like to be belittled, denigrated, humiliated, etc publicly and wouldn't want to spread that around. That said, someone trying to a) tell me I don't know what abuse is, and b) then denying my experiences is triggering af and my rational side gives way to my more aggressive nature. If someone's default is to then start hurling insults and wild accusations and trying to humiliate, I disengage. I'm not interested in arguing with a belligerent child on a forum.

An aside, what pizza would your monster waifu eat? Tabitha seems like a veggie lovers girl.

This is war.
I will destroy you and all that you stand for. I will use every last ounce of my life to make sure your life is a living nightmare. I will make you regret the very fact you were born. I will use anyone and anything this impious world has to offer so you regret every last gnarled second of your miserable existence.
Be primed and prepared.
Unfortunately, for you, I know the most powerful words in the universe to destroy you and completely undermine your crusade.
plsmw.jpeg

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Pepperoni Pizza is nice. While I do understand some of the shade thrown at pineapple pizza, I have just seen so much worse over the years so I do not even comment on people eating something like that anymore. Also seems like an oversight that there is no decent collection of pizza in this game, we get a whole store specialized on candy stuff but not pizza?

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Pepperoni Pizza is nice. While I do understand some of the shade thrown at pineapple pizza, I have just seen so much worse over the years so I do not even comment on people eating something like that anymore. Also seems like an oversight that there is no pizza in this game, we get a whole store specialized on candy stuff but no pizza?
Didn't Bronzeswagger create a cooking mod? Never tried it myself, but I'm almost sure there's such mod.

Reactions: triplebrc

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Is there a reason why some monster girls can resist Arousero for several turns? Its making the solo fight against Venefica very hard. Takes me like 8min and a lot of elixirs to beat her with only magic skills (im lvl 103 + hard difficulty).

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes