MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Ain't no way your shitting on the actual cool side of the pillow. Say sike
Sorry but when I choose "spend time with Aiko" for the first time, I'm not exactly looking for a bed hijacking the scene and interjecting every half second about how much lesbian sex they have. Her entire personality is "heehee im so cheeky now come lay down in me" and it gets old past the first few sentences she speaks. I hate her so much I bumped Aiko down a grade because their content is linked.

If I wanted to sleep well, I'd just hop in bed with Sofia or Ancilla. If I wanted a cheeky brat I'd go for the imps or Mika.
Bed-chan's life literally is as valuable as a summer ant.
1706002941129.gif

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2023
I've said it before, but if Beris wasn't down for sub stuff as well, I'd have easily knocked her down at least 2 tiers
I would even be fine without the sub stuff so long as she kept a bit of the roleplay awkwardness or shyness. Angry sweary exterior goes well with the tsundere trope. Her being into the sub stuff is all a cherry on top

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Anyways who is the most popular girl ?? I'm pretty sure we can start ranking them now with all these tier lists

It seems pretty tight between Venefica and Himika.

TBH I am more partial to Vene since she has more content and is more original (I mean Himika is nice but she is pretty standard red oni material, while sweets making witch queen dark skinned bunny girl is something much more rare to come by :O)

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
only the french are allowed to hate the french without fear of my terrible wrath
I hate french men, but I don't hold any grudge toward french girls. Girls are girls, regardless of nationality, and I like a good 90%ish of the girls I know (and those I don't know, too!)

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
Sorry but when I choose "spend time with Aiko" for the first time, I'm not exactly looking for a bed hijacking the scene and interjecting every half second about how much lesbian sex they have. Her entire personality is "heehee im so cheeky now come lay down in me" and it gets old past the first few sentences she speaks. I hate her so much I bumped Aiko down a grade because their content is linked.

If I wanted to sleep well, I'd just hop in bed with Sofia or Ancilla. If I wanted a cheeky brat I'd go for the imps or Mika.
Bed-chan's life literally is as valuable as a summer ant.
View attachment 3288791
lmao, poor bed

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Is there a poll going on about best girl right now? Damn I missed out on the action.

Oh well, Ancilla still best girl even after the Labyrinth updates. I mean who wouldn't want to have a good night's sleep with a woolly maid?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I've said it before, but if Beris wasn't down for sub stuff as well, I'd have easily knocked her down at least 2 tiers
Her being a switch has nothing to do with my dislike of her. I'm pretty sure all of the girls in the game are switches to varying degrees.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Too crass, I'm assuming
Not speaking for him, but personally, Beris isn't "too crass." I used to curse at work and got a warning about it because we work around the homes of our clients and an open window is the surest method to complaints. Even when I was crass and casual about it, I hated Beris. She's an abuser, through and through. I get that some people are into that, but I'm not. I've dated people who act similar to Beris and there is no redeeeming quality to them. They will jump from victim to victim in an endless cycle of non-improvement and blaming the world for their failure to be a decent person.

That said, to each their own. Also, stop calling her a tsundere. Mika is, though.

Feb 4, 2023
Not speaking for him, but personally, Beris isn't "too crass." I used to curse at work and got a warning about it because we work around the homes of our clients and an open window is the surest method to complaints. Even when I was crass and casual about it, I hated Beris. She's an abuser, through and through. I get that some people are into that, but I'm not. I've dated people who act similar to Beris and there is no redeeeming quality to them. They will jump from victim to victim in an endless cycle of non-improvement and blaming the world for their failure to be a decent person.

That said, to each their own. Also, stop calling her a tsundere. Mika is, though.
Abuser? Where bro?

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Mika is just a slut, a friendly slut even, and a bit of an airhead. Beris is the text book definition of a tsundere, after your first session with her she likes you but she acts like she does not because of pride and being too embarrassed to admit it, she warms up more the longer you interact with her, but still tries to mask her feelings by throwing out insults whenever you get under her skin, though she obviously doesn't mean them.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes