Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Does this have a story like Monster girl Quest or is pretty much just fighting?
There are little plots for each character but no over arcing plot right now to my knowledge, unless you count the black knight, perpetua and the lack of any information about the demon queen that the whole of her own country has on her, so no, no big plot lines going, rather a lot of little character pieces though and some general intrigue in the world building.

Reactions: L30

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Nice but endless strange and complicated, most times i dont know what i do lol. cool art

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i also think lvl scaling for the girls is better, makes re fighting them more enjoyable/challenging

Nice but endless strange and complicated, most times i dont know what i do lol. cool art
you go on quest to fuck monster girls and repay your debt also head pad cute monster girls and make them your girlfriends.:)

Reactions: Konstantinus

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Got this error when adventuring on day one in hard mode skipped intro, did not visit any shop, it seems reproducible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Does this have a story like Monster girl Quest or is pretty much just fighting?
Volta already answered this, and thank you very much for that, but right now, the main story is rather light. It is possible that a number of parallels could be drawn between this title and MGQ however.

For now, the main story as it currently exists could be viewed as just an excuse to adventure, meet a variety of monster girls, and potentially pursue relationships with them as there are a number of monster girls you can chat with, build affection with, and even begin to date and/or otherwise have consensual encounters with. So there is more to this title than just fighting, especially since you do not even fight some of the Monster Girls.

I do hope that you find this informative and that you try this title out, Drunkperv.

so is there scenes with belle or is it just working with her for now
also any news on art for beris
No news on Beris' art as far as I recall. As for Belle's scenes, those have been pushed back and likely will not be created and implemented until after the v23 balance update arrives, same with more Elly and Elena content. So yes, right now all we can do is work alongside her at the moment.

While this may not be what you wanted to hear, I do hope that you find his helpful, ASDF_THE_Epic.

As for general update news, current efforts are being directed towards fixing bugs. While this is not much, I do hope that those interested in this information find this a little useful.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
[...] t,he next most likely update for its arrival would be the "rebirth" mechanic that will allow you to reset your level to 1 but gain benefits in the process that will make you progressively stronger
Oh no... OH NO ... the flashbacks... Disgaea...
Why you do this to me man? The horror... the enldess cicles of rebirth until you could oneshot the bonus boss...
*shudders in fear of insane grinding because fucking OCD sometimes I swear*

shakey2: I think I saw the smile you meant, here's my reaction complete with the actual situation you are in at that time.

Last edited:

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v22.5a is now out for bug fixing.

Oh no... OH NO ... the flashbacks... Disgaea...
Why you do this to me man? The horror... the enldess cicles of rebirth until you could oneshot the bonus boss...
*shudders in fear of insane grinding because fucking OCD sometimes I swear*

shakey2: I think I saw the smile you meant, here's my reaction complete with the actual situation you are in at that time.
Well at least the max level wont be 9999. :D

will there be more scenes with assjobs and will there be an ability to perform it
You mean like intentionally humping the butt?

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Installed 22.5a, loaded a 22.4a in town, updated save in options, saved. Entering Amber's shop (i.e. to the point where her portrait appears) then leaving it reliably produces the following error regardless of whether I leave immediately or do some talking first:
(removed parts of filepath etc from dump)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gamecode/hubTown.rpy", line 301, in script call
    call EnterTownLocation from _call_EnterTownLocation_3
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 4606, in script call
    call sortMenuD from _call_sortMenuD_76
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 4523, in script call
    call displayScene from _call_displayScene_1
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 2151, in script call
    call sortMenuD from _call_sortMenuD_20
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 1851, in script call
    call sortMenuD from _call_sortMenuD_16
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 4538, in script
    if TimeAdvancedCheckArray[-1] == 1:
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 4538, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gamecode/hubTown.rpy", line 301, in script call
    call EnterTownLocation from _call_EnterTownLocation_3
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 1851, in script call
    call sortMenuD from _call_sortMenuD_16
  File "\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Monster Girl Dreams Alpha-v22.5a

LudH2O

Mar 27, 2020
Same error when leaving room
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gamecode/hubTown.rpy", line 276, in script call
    call EnterTownLocation from _call_EnterTownLocation_1
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 4700, in script call
    call sortMenuD from _call_sortMenuD_80
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 1829, in script call
    call sortMenuD from _call_sortMenuD_14

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gamecode/hubTown.rpy", line 276, in script call
    call EnterTownLocation from _call_EnterTownLocation_1
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 4700, in script call
    call sortMenuD from _call_sortMenuD_80
  File "game/gamecode/dialogueSystem.rpy", line 1829, in script call
    call sortMenuD from _call_sortMenuD_14
  File "\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v22.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Monster Girl Dreams Alpha-v22.5a

Mare

Jun 10, 2017
hey i played v21 last, is there any cg scenes in newer builds? or is it still only character image and text based?

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Man the capital sure is being hyped up by all these lore bits...
I'm gonna be super disappointed if the scenarios being teased about with it don't actually show up :(
I almost wish most of the extra lore bits were added in after the subject in question

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Updated my version a few days ago, and...

1) The succubi campers' art is... *Chef's Kiss.* I now really get WHY one of them using most methods will drain 2 spirit per feeding.

2) Is the conclusion to Elly's quest in the Forest to investigate the chocolatier and report back not scripted, or did I somehow mess it up? I went, I fooled around found out with the chocolatier (taking the "work for her" option), and then when I tried to report back, I couldn't find a way to. In the daytime I don't see an option to bring it up, and at all night time hours the Guild is still closed. The "explore the forest" screen no longer has that quest listed to repeat, though I can go straight to the chocolatier's if I wish.

3) Once I knew *how* to get Vili's challenge, getting to it was easy but I've yet to clear it. I'm not sure if I'm lacking a good strategy, it's ranked higher than everything except Sofia's higher challenges and I'm not "strong enough" yet, or if there's some other factor involved, but so far it's one thing I've yet to overcome ingame. Maybe I'm just at greater disadvantage because I took the Breast Fetish at character creation and then she stacks upon it for the trial. So far, it feels slightly out of balance.

This is still the best written of what I've played from these forums, and if I had an income right now (stupid pandemic) I'd be joining the patreon. Fingers crossed I can restart my job this fall.

Reactions: L30 and Volta

Dameon123

Jan 12, 2020
need help on "an exception has occured"....this thing annoyed me....when i finish fighting shizu that thing keep popping up and force me to return home....is that how far the game is or im just getting troll by ths game???

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Updated my version a few days ago, and...

1) The succubi campers' art is... *Chef's Kiss.* I now really get WHY one of them using most methods will drain 2 spirit per feeding.

2) Is the conclusion to Elly's quest in the Forest to investigate the chocolatier and report back not scripted, or did I somehow mess it up? I went, I fooled around found out with the chocolatier (taking the "work for her" option), and then when I tried to report back, I couldn't find a way to. In the daytime I don't see an option to bring it up, and at all night time hours the Guild is still closed. The "explore the forest" screen no longer has that quest listed to repeat, though I can go straight to the chocolatier's if I wish.

3) Once I knew *how* to get Vili's challenge, getting to it was easy but I've yet to clear it. I'm not sure if I'm lacking a good strategy, it's ranked higher than everything except Sofia's higher challenges and I'm not "strong enough" yet, or if there's some other factor involved, but so far it's one thing I've yet to overcome ingame. Maybe I'm just at greater disadvantage because I took the Breast Fetish at character creation and then she stacks upon it for the trial. So far, it feels slightly out of balance.

This is still the best written of what I've played from these forums, and if I had an income right now (stupid pandemic) I'd be joining the patreon. Fingers crossed I can restart my job this fall.
1. is an excellent artist and those commissions were very much worth it. Heather is going to have a slight change though and will have her eyes glow yellow instead of the current blue glow that is used for certain expressions. They'll still be blue when not glowing however.

2. As BigJohnny stated, the quest is not quite complete yet. The conclusion to the quest and turning it in with Elly may arrive with the rest of Elly's content update set to arrive post v23 balance update while Venefica still has her actual relationship content to come as well and is only around 70% complete.

3. Given Vili's focus, having a higher Breast Fetish is certain to be crippling against her. Effective tactics against her in the current balance include Arousara spam with high Willpower to damage her as well as take out her phantasmal copies or going in with a decent amount of Technique and higher levels of Virility to empower the Demon Layer to one or two-shot Vili. In terms of difficulty, Vili is around the second or third most difficult encounter in the game depending on a few factors. Sofia is certainly the most difficult encounter and still has even more challenging fights to come while Vili can be either harder or a little easier than the Oni Twins Hard Mode fight with Kotone's challenge handicap depending on build and fetishes.

I do hope that you find this helpful, MadFoole.

need help on "an exception has occured"....this thing annoyed me....when i finish fighting shizu that thing keep popping up and force me to return home....is that how far the game is or im just getting troll by ths game???
That is most certainly a bug as there is still content beyond Shizu, notably the Commanders in charge of the Temple, unlocking a third fight with Sofia which can only be accomplished once you can clear the Temple, advancing Kotone's relationship, and a whole new area to explore known as the Caverns along with any other content you have potentially missed or chosen not to explore yet. Including more details of the error such as the traceback file, copying and pasting the error's contents here in a spoiler, or a screenshot of the full error if possible could help with resolving the issue.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find this informative, Dameon123.

Finally, for those interested in modding, the vast majority of the for MGD are now compatible with the latest builds once again. The only mod still broken is Gamebreaker ironically enough.

I do hope that everyone interested in this modding news finds this at least a little useful.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes