ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Thresh! You son of a bitch!

Just played the latest version. Jesus Christ, Thresh! I loved basically everything with Venefica. Her sexy looks—thanks Jiffic—her stern but teasing personality. Her mystical knowledge.

You're making me go full masochist here! Any hopes for at least a bit of equal play?

Also

Are you trying to get me into findom? Maybe I feel slightly more comfortable being able to load saves, but sweet Jesus... I did the whole thing from zero breast fetish! I sold so much stuff, I swear it was getting to me. And then that damn grin of hers at the end! Any plans to implement...uh... reactions just for buying some chocolates after the whole ordeal? Will getting the perk be necessary for progressing with her?

I have been stalked, trapped, milked, and throughly devoured by a rabbit. And I just want more!
It wont be mandatory, I plan for her to have multiple progression paths.

Glad to know people like her so much tho. :D

Uhmm...some of the adult candy events seem to end with the same dialogue as the sample course. I think it happened with the caramel one. Also, lots of typos in the new stuff.

Some moments with Ven where there is no music playing seemed a bit odd, considering there is almost always music in this game.
It should come off more as a catch all end? or is it saying sampler?

Typos will get fixed over time for sure.

I have the music stop in a few spots for some moments, if it's jarring i can look into changing it.

Error went clicking the Shop option at Amber's store.
You most likely are on 22.4 and not 22.4a. Downloading a new version should fix it.

Reactions: Cross Zero and L30

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Is it wrong that i want to take Ancilla home with me. Her lazy master clearly doesn't appreciate such an able maid.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Is it wrong that i want to take Ancilla home with me. Her lazy master clearly doesn't appreciate such an able maid.
I could see a waifu path for Ancilla. Maybe if you help out Sophia that frees up Ancilla to get wifed since Sophia would no longer need someone around to help her not succ people's souls out

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Dudenator: Absolutely not. Ancilla is so precious, especially when she smiles. (^_^)

Xx_ThatBoredGuy_xX: YES! Absolutely! I can say with 100% confidence that "I like being cornered" is nothing but the truth here! That grin of her's just perfect! And her "looking pissed" just chills my spine! Though Ven is also really cute when she smiles...

ThresholdMGD: I'm wondering if you penned out the story already, because this is starting to get a tangled mess of a relationship map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.: After getting more personal with Kotone I *really* want to invent the flamethrower in that world...

Reactions: L30 and Volta
Feb 25, 2020
Ancilla is pretty great. She's a safe choice...as in I actually feel safe around her and don't fear for my sanity. Gonna rescue her from her boss, one way or another.

Sorta touching how Ancilla will cover for you during Venefica's interrogation if you have enough progress with her. Especially since she doesn't usually lie, or do things unrelated to her job without being directly asked.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, here's some general news concerning the contents of the next update. Current plans are to implement the art for the trio of Succubus Campers in the Mountains. So Heather, Jennifer, and Catherine are now slated to have their art in game. Other than this, this particular update will feature currently unspecified QoL additions and streamlining of the code. The latter piece will cleanup the code some so there won't be inconsistencies with one example being the several different end functions like endswap, endloop, and so on, as it will all be covered by a single end function instead. Hopefully this will make the v23 balance update an overall smoother process as well, but unfortunately, these changes will break all of the mods. However, the compatibility changes may be fairly quick and easy for the modders to implement and could just need a few rounds of find and replace to bring the mods back to proper functionality.

As for other update news and potential contents, Threshold has mused about potentially giving the Succubus Campers a little new content to accompany their art, but this is not guaranteed at this point. So this could just be a fairly simple update in terms of new content yet quite technical as well if it is focused on the previously mentioned elements of the prior paragraph. As for other updates, Belle's content update is starting to look like it will occur after the v23 balance update.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Feb 25, 2020
Found a bug. BGM doesn't play when you touch Venefica's ears.
Looks like a typo in the scripts. You spelled the music name wrong.

Call me a heathen all you want for looking at the code.

Also, good to hear the campers are finally getting their art!

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
I could see Kaia and Venefica working together, getting Kaia's venom to be non-addicting so it can be added to the confections. And of course the MC as test subject number one. Perhaps Kaia wonders where youve gone if you work at Veneficas place too long without a visit? FOR (MAGIC) SCIENCE!

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Hmm seems like i can't play mods which is quite unfortunate but it is what it is. Idk if it's me or my windows but its not compatible with the ModLoader.exe basically i can't run it idk if it was made for win32 or 64 cause i'm on a 32bit system could be the reason for the a error. Well i will keep watching how this game keeps coming along in the meantime.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Hmm seems like i can't play mods which is quite unfortunate but it is what it is. Idk if it's me or my windows but its not compatible with the ModLoader.exe basically i can't run it idk if it was made for win32 or 64 cause i'm on a 32bit system could be the reason for the a error. Well i will keep watching how this game keeps coming along in the meantime.
On page 84 in this thread we had a similar problem and in the end it seemed to work when you run the ModLoader as administrator, maybe it works for you as well.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
loGic21

Tried it didn't work. On a second note. Is it me or there is 0 accessory and runes that can help you against trance only items.
I think this can be spoilers.

If someone did Kotones challenge pls share how did you did it seems like im auto fail the second trial cause doesn't even give me any option. I have her perk but my trance res is -5 idk if it affects it but it might why i auto fail her second trial.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
If someone did Kotones challenge pls share how did you did it seems like im auto fail the second trial cause doesn't even give me any option. I have her perk but my trance res is -5 idk if it affects it but it might why i auto fail her second trial.
For the second trial, you just need a high enough Max Arousal to survive. So think of it as a check on your current HP, since if you can't survive against this trial, you may not be able to survive against certain future fights. You can do things like equip an , 3 , and/or level up a little and increase your Max Arousal since you'll likely need more to handle upcoming bosses and you'll probably need between 300 to 350 Max Arousal depending on factors such as your Fetish levels. I have a post here that has an older walkthrough for Kotone's Challenge and it also contains a link to a general approach with regards to future Kotone content once you pass her test. Finally, there is on the wiki. It may not be too terribly helpful with regards to a walkthrough at the moment, but I plan on starting to address that tomorrow and adding a walkthrough to her page and other pages now that Mika's walkthrough is setup on the wiki.

As for the modloader, what is it doing exactly? Is not even opening or is it at least providing information on an error?

I do hope that you find this helpful, Ffint.

Now, as for general update news, the art for the Succubus Campers is setup and will be able to be enjoyed once the remainder of the update is finished and it is released. While it is looking like this update may not feature anything beyond art implementation and behind-the-scenes work on the code, Threshold has mentioned that they would like to touch up the scenes a little, most notably Jen's content, given that it is older writing and it does feel a little lacking compared to more recent scenes. The next update to follow this one does look like it will be the v23 balance update that will feature a number of changes to the game. After that update, Belle, Elena, and Elly may finally receive their content updates and Venefica could be in the line up as well to have her relationship content finished.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
L30 Thank you i managed to do it pretty easily. (i have a character with over 520 arousal) i try to test Sofia ast her lvl 80 when i can before v23.

I got the perk and learned her story quite interesting. For the mod loader it say "This app can't run on your pc" i even tried running it from cmd. It happend with other games before. So that's why i thought it can't run on a 32bit system.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
For the second trial, you just need a high enough Max Arousal to survive. So think of it as a check on your current HP, since if you can't survive against this trial, you may not be able to survive against certain future fights. You can do things like equip an , 3 , and/or level up a little and increase your Max Arousal since you'll likely need more to handle upcoming bosses and you'll probably need between 300 to 350 Max Arousal depending on factors such as your Fetish levels. I have a post here that has an older walkthrough for Kotone's Challenge and it also contains a link to a general approach with regards to future Kotone content once you pass her test. Finally, there is on the wiki. It may not be too terribly helpful with regards to a walkthrough at the moment, but I plan on starting to address that tomorrow and adding a walkthrough to her page and other pages now that Mika's walkthrough is setup on the wiki.

As for the modloader, what is it doing exactly? Is not even opening or is it at least providing information on an error?

I do hope that you find this helpful, Ffint.

Now, as for general update news, the art for the Succubus Campers is setup and will be able to be enjoyed once the remainder of the update is finished and it is released. While it is looking like this update may not feature anything beyond art implementation and behind-the-scenes work on the code, Threshold has mentioned that they would like to touch up the scenes a little, most notably Jen's content, given that it is older writing and it does feel a little lacking compared to more recent scenes. The next update to follow this one does look like it will be the v23 balance update that will feature a number of changes to the game. After that update, Belle, Elena, and Elly may finally receive their content updates and Venefica could be in the line up as well to have her relationship content finished.

So when you say Elena content, you mean more interaction and fun with her yeah?

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Was just playing more of this game tonight, and hit the end of the tunnel where it says "Sorry, end of storyline for now."

It's really great so far. I'm very much looking forward to seeing more, including those camping succubi so skilled they can make me blow multiple levels of spirit at once. I haven't done everything possible in the game yet, like challenging Sophia and taking on both Oni twins at once, so I've still got some things to explore. In this version, I'd say the most challenging match was the Kunoichi after clearing both halves of the Will/Power temple... took me several attempts before figuring out a reliable way to deduce which one to attack. I did find the paralytic attacks a bit OP, particularly when two (or three!) characters can all stack them in the same round. I also thought the hostess of the Power temple was really cute and would like to see more available to do with her.

I was wondering, does this game have a "level cap," or can you just keep gaining levels indefinitely to keep building your stats? Will that monstrous bag ever be good for something other than a quickie whenever you pick her up? How constipated is Amy, seeing as she doesn't even have an anus?

Thanks again. I might try looking over the mod system in the coming week.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I've been inactive for a while, what's new? for me the content stopped after i escaped with the red slime girl from the big bad girl, lol i don't remember names at all

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I've been inactive for a while, what's new? for me the content stopped after i escaped with the red slime girl from the big bad girl, lol i don't remember names at all
That's where the content ended for me as well, though I'm sure I haven't seen all the scenes quite yet.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
So when you say Elena content, you mean more interaction and fun with her yeah?
Presumably yes, at the very least the ability to visit her while she is drinking at the bar and interacting with her more directly rather than having to work as a bartender and hope to randomly meet her is planned. What her new content would entail I could not say, but she'll likely have more dialogue and perhaps one, two, or a few new scenes as well.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find this at least a little informative, Emperor_Arcturus.

I was wondering, does this game have a "level cap," or can you just keep gaining levels indefinitely to keep building your stats? Will that monstrous bag ever be good for something other than a quickie whenever you pick her up? How constipated is Amy, seeing as she doesn't even have an anus?

Thanks again. I might try looking over the mod system in the coming week.
Currently, there is no level cap, so it is possible to grind for a high number of levels and just keep increasing your stats at the moment. My main save that I have been using since the ancient save purge when an update broke saves a few years back is over level 300 as an example. However, the five primary stats of Power, Technique, Willpower, Allure, and Luck are capped at 100 already, although it is possible to circumvent this cap to a degree by performing actions such as obtaining a perk that boosts a stat while it is at 100.

The v23 balance update could very well introduce the level cap however. But, if it does not arrive in that update, the next most likely update for its arrival would be the "rebirth" mechanic that will allow you to reset your level to 1 but gain benefits in the process that will make you progressively stronger. It will probably be somewhat comparable to, or at least inspired by, Disgaea's Reincarnation system. I couldn't say whether or not this mechanic will arrive in v23 or as a separate update unfortunately. As for Stella the Bag Mimic, we''ll eventually be able to take her with us and keep her, but I couldn't say when her content update will arrive. Until then, she'll only have the simple scenes currently available.

Finally, as for Amy, there are a few possibilities. One way that would not be an issue would be if she had a highly efficient system like Mika who's body does not produce any waste and thus her passage is quite clean. Another less savory possibility would be if her gastrointestinal system is similar to that of skags in Borderlands, that is those creatures ingest and defecate using the same orifice i.e. their mouths. Of course, given this is a high fantasy setting, there are a myriad of other possibilities as well such as everything not needed for sustaining her body is either converted into her aphrodisiac venom or stored as excess energy to fuel her stunning flares. As I do not have an interest in scatological fetishes and activities, I'll believe one of the theories besides the second one to be the correct one at the very least or will headcanon it as such if necessary.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, MadFoole.

Sounds like the last update you played was around the release of v21 such as v21 or v21.1. The Caverns are still the last story area currently, so the Amy and Perpetua the Red Slime encounter is the last main story segment at the moment. As for other content and changes, I'll list it in the following spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Justsomeone99.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I always look forward to a new update with art, while the game is amazing and I adore the writing, the art always helps visualise the scenes even better.

Reactions: B2B2
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes