kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Does Patreon not support Amex or something? It rejected me again and I've confirmed there's plenty of money on the card. I'm starting to feel like a jerk because I'm getting the Patreon supported content for free at this point.

Nvm, figured it out

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Venefica hits my goddamn spots! The way she looks and her expressions together with her caring attitude coupled with the slightly dominating aspect of her behaviour hit ALL my spots! Oh my god and the lactation! She immediately went up to spot #1 for me, holy shit! I just realized at the end that she actually really likes spoiling people. She is perfect! Though her right hand seems a bit off I gotta say, at first I thought it was a dagger coming out of her hand. Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from that many kudos to whoever was involved in her design!

Jan 4, 2020
Aside from that many kudos to whoever was involved in her design!
The artist for Venefica would be Jiffic, who is responsible for Camilla, Shizu, Nicci, among many others, including Gren from Valentin Cognito's Gren mod. More often than not it is a process of constant feedback between Threshold and the artists, the Discord has a pin for a collection of all known sketches showing a sample of the process. Methods of proper archival are being considered as it is hitting the character limit and should probably be somewhere more safe.

You can find the all of the games artists in the credits which will specify what characters they are responsible for drawing, and will provide hyperlinks to their various of social medias.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
feltcutemightcleanlater: Thank you for the info.

shakey2: Well I didn't watch all the dialogue, after that "sample course" I gtfo (after buying some ofc), but nothing can be scarier to me as I mentioned. If it's one of her "evil" smirks: Nope, sorry I find that rather "exciting" and idk why, got something to do with me finding it rather attractive if a women can knock me the fuck out and after that "few hundred years" comment I am pretty sure she can! I got the hots bad for her. Also because if lactation was a fetish in the game I'd have to hack it up to 11. XD

That excited smile is from when you look around the shop. The more excited the your character gets the more excited she gets. I am not quite sure what to make of her right now buuut I have a hunch or two how her personality works.

Holohka

Oct 4, 2018
Man, looking back at the discord sketches, it seems to be an accident, but Venefica resembles Nine the Phantom from Blazblue way too much. I like this game but Venefica kinda puts me off since I can't help but keep comparing them when I see her. Especially that hat though. The parting in front just ties them together way too much.

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
This game is really something special. It's "just" (I mean that with as little disrespect as possible) text-based gameplay, which normally doesn't do anything for me, with some very pretty character stills. Throw that out the window 'cause this game's got me hooked like reading an exciting new novel.

That 'premium course' Venefica offered was... really worth... the shekels. Took me by surprise.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
I will leave this here so i just ask ppl the been playing quite a while i been at it for a while now i basically made around 80k ero-s.
Are there a good way you could say efficient way to farm in this game.
A place to farm for ero's,exp then i should run over and over again? I know i could cheat it with console but i rather would farm it up.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Veneficia: "[...] I just despise people... if that makes sense."

Me (channeling a certain lizard girl): Soulmate! Where have you been this entire time?! :love:

Edit: Ffint: Just put on every booster you have and run an area at night. If you need a few bucks quickly just plow Nara.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Man, looking back at the discord sketches, it seems to be an accident, but Venefica resembles Nine the Phantom from Blazblue way too much. I like this game but Venefica kinda puts me off since I can't help but keep comparing them when I see her. Especially that hat though. The parting in front just ties them together way too much.
It's not quite an accident as Nine actually was a major inspiration for Venefica's design. Threshold mentioned this on Discord and I have linked one of the inspiration images they shared in this post here where I mentioned said inspiration. It's like how Nara takes some inspiration from Shantae and may take even more inspiration from that source material if the animist plotline where she can transform into different types of monster girls while being able to revert to a human form is chosen as the way her story and character will develop.

I do hope that you find this informative, Holohka.

anyone got cheats or a pregnancy mod
For cheating you have a few options, one of the easiest is to use the console and directly alter your character given you can make yourself stronger than the game allows and perform actions such as increase an attribute above the limits allowed by the game. There is a convenient on the wiki that can walk you through both activating it and a myriad of ways you can use it to alter your character.

As for cheat mods, the on the wiki does include a link to the Gamebreaker cheat mod if you do not feel like using the console. However, there are no pregnancy mods at this moment in time, but there are plans for impregnation content at the very least with the Elves as their side quest and storyline will have to deal with their population crisis as the number of Elves is slowly dwindling. It is possible that Voltlins may appeal to this fetish as well based on Galvi's dialogue and how those electrically-charged shortstacks appear to have a focus on breeding. Then of course, it is entirely possible that mentions of pregnancy or pregnant content could arise towards the end of romance content with various characters as the next part of building a family together.

I do hope that you find this helpful, theimpregnator.

I will leave this here so i just ask ppl the been playing quite a while i been at it for a while now i basically made around 80k ero-s.
A place to farm for ero's,exp then i should run over and over again? I know i could cheat it with console but i rather would farm it up.
There are a few potential efficient farming options. With regards to bossing content, challenging , dueling the whether fighting both at once or just one of the twins in her empowered form, or fighting can be quite profitable depending on how quickly you can defeat any of these individuals. It becomes even more profitable if you are able to win quickly while wearing and either the or the . Just take your Eros winnings as well as sell any drops you obtain to build up your Eros at a decent pace. Another alternative to farming Eros would be to run as it has a decent drop rate for Silver Runes which can be sold to generate Eros as well.

I do hope that you find this useful, Ffint.

Reactions: fanboi
Jan 4, 2020
Ideally, one wouldn't have to farm. The exceptions to this are a technicality to this game being in-development, as they are well beyond the main stories current content in intended level. That being, the Oni Twins on hard mode, and all but Sofias first fight, IIRC. The latter in particular was only done to test late game balance and experimental features such as SFX and VFX before Threshold was too deep in content to make any large sweeping changes.

This is because Threshold is in fact considering level progression through areas while designing MGD. It isn't intended for you to fight a blue slime or any other generic over and over with the pure goal of grinding. While the Forest Dungeon does expect you to go through exploration in the Forest prior, it is to make you aware of exploration mode to begin with, alongside giving you a swath of content you will have yet to experience at that point, or didn't get the opportunity to explore fully. Farming is ill-advised when there's plenty of fresh content to experience that can still gain you levels, including in other zones beyond the Forest.

If the reason for farming is that you don't lose, I highly encourage to not go in with that mentality. MGD is designed to let you lose without severe punishment. In fact, you're rewarded with might be more than half of the games content being behind exploring losses. As of the current game version, there is no chance that you'll run into a permanent game over, outside of clearing your debt. You will pretty much always go back to the church. Even if there was, I'd trust Threshold to properly warn the player where other games might fail to do so.

On a personal level, I would prefer if the game really solidified its stance on losing being okay through something equivalent to a fairly toned down Tactical Defeat as a base feature of the game. Players would further feel less discouraged to explore loss content as it wouldn't be a complete waste of time, similar to how some events in the brothel can already simultaneously gain you fetish but also levels while still letting you immerse yourself in the lewds. MGD has an emphasis on the fall to depravity, better integrating that into its design would be a plus, I think.

For cheats, see . Do read about how stats work from hovering over your stats on the character page in-game to understand the ramifications and technicalities of how they work. This is labelled as a BFRPG as a reason, some stats don't work quite as you'd expect them to in a normal RPG, even benefiting the enemy at times. Others in the past have used it to make highly disproportionate builds of numbers so high or so low I don't think the game would even respect it, while only investing in what would be a mid level characters equivalents number of core stats, and being surprised at losing in a game not built with the intention of a power fantasy. Some enemies even have moves that could care less about how strong or weak your stats are, and instead require your attention and focus on what is actually happening. Skipping can be dangerous.

The Oni Twins are a popular choice for farming, but have recently been hit by the introduction of time mechanics, and earlier the nerf to grinding, as once again, the intention is that one day, you'll only ever have to play new content to reach the level desired for a high level fight.

Apologies for the length of the response, but the topic has peeved me for a while. The last two paragraphs should give you what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
While i understand what you trying to say some other options i already done what the game have to offer in terms of progresion till this point (as far as i know the cavern is the latest end) so i already did that what i'm trying to do SPOILERS: so that's why i wanna farm as much ero as i can just wanna get that done and i really don't mind losing i do it for fun.

I probably restart when the game get to a closer to done state anyway. For that i will try to get the most out the current version i still have events i didn't do or i had no chance yet. i hope a answer why im asking for good farm strategy. So thank you for your opinion and methods. feltcutemightcleanlater L30 Cross Zero

God dammit i really don't know how to format here yet i should look up the rules or the way or something.

Jan 4, 2020
I probably restart when the game get to a closer to done state anyway.
I actually reccomend giving this a look for v23 as it'll be a major balance overhaul, which allows for a whole new world of fun with build experimentation and seeing how fights stack up under the new systems and adjustments. No date on exactly when it will happen, but there is more NPC content expected prior to development.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I had finally found my old page or "not a bug but stuff to be looked at" text. ironically a number of them have been fixed since I made that list in January but a few are still there.

old "Not bugs but hmmmm" stuff
1) During Trisha event the "Groggily awakening in the middle of the night" scene (first image), Trisha's Inn artwork appears for two scenes. Those two scenes should be blank because he just woke up and he doesn't know who's there (no mention of Trisha's presence yet).

Two scenes later when the MC sees Trisha she appears as a succubus (aka correct artwork). It's not a bug, but the prior scene is an example of incorrect artwork/should be blank to match the text.

Last edited:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Been out of the loop for a bit, but just recently got back in. I was initially a bit worried about the new rest mechanic and managing having to rest to get back my arousal/energy instead of just getting back when I got into town. But, it feels natural, and not really tedious. Something I've been wondering, is there any plan to add in repeatable encounters with Perpetua?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Been out of the loop for a bit, but just recently got back in. I was initially a bit worried about the new rest mechanic and managing having to rest to get back my arousal/energy instead of just getting back when I got into town. But, it feels natural, and not really tedious. Something I've been wondering, is there any plan to add in repeatable encounters with Perpetua?
I still think the resting/sleep thing could be streamlined better?

And Perpetua has a few more main story appearances before that will/can happen.

Feb 25, 2020
Thresh! You son of a bitch!

Just played the latest version. Jesus Christ, Thresh! I loved basically everything with Venefica. Her sexy looks—thanks Jiffic—her stern but teasing personality. Her mystical knowledge.

You're making me go full masochist here! Any hopes for at least a bit of equal play?

Also

Are you trying to get me into findom? Maybe I feel slightly more comfortable being able to load saves, but sweet Jesus... I did the whole thing from zero breast fetish! I sold so much stuff, I swear it was getting to me. And then that damn grin of hers at the end! Any plans to implement...uh... reactions just for buying some chocolates after the whole ordeal? Will getting the perk be necessary for progressing with her?

I have been stalked, trapped, milked, and throughly devoured by a rabbit. And I just want more!

Reactions: Cross Zero and L30
Feb 25, 2020
My feelings for this chocolate-strawberry seductress ,and desire to marry her and become her one and only, and have a stable job to support her—no, our—lifestyle and shared dreams aside...

Uhmm...some of the adult candy events seem to end with the same dialogue as the sample course. I think it happened with the caramel one. Also, lots of typos in the new stuff.

Some moments with Ven where there is no music playing seemed a bit odd, considering there is almost always music in this game.

Reactions: Cross Zero and L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes