starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Somewhat new to this game and only just unlocked the ability to go to the forest dungeon itself, are there builds one needs to follow in this game? So far i've just been trying to level up every stat evenly.
Level up whichever stat you think you'll use most.
Don't forget to check for new moves you can buy from Amber(in the store) elena and elly(in the guild) and vivian(in the Inn)
I would say that if you don't plan on leveling willpower than try to get it around 20. It's not a mandatory stat or anything but it gets surprisingly useful.
If you level up but hit finish without spending your points you can stockpile them. Also when you level up sometimes you get 1 sensitivity point, but if you don't spend it and wait until you get a second one then you can spend 2 points to lower dick sensitivity

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Level up whichever stat you think you'll use most.
Don't forget to check for new moves you can buy from Amber(in the store) elena and elly(in the guild) and vivian(in the Inn)
I would say that if you don't plan on leveling willpower than try to get it around 20. It's not a mandatory stat or anything but it gets surprisingly useful.
If you level up but hit finish without spending your points you can stockpile them. Also when you level up sometimes you get 1 sensitivity point, but if you don't spend it and wait until you get a second one then you can spend 2 points to lower dick sensitivity
If Threshold hasn't implemented the stat shift, then willpower really is a mandatory stat. Else Kotone's trial just blocks you until you grind enough.

Reactions: Taisha

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
If I remember the earlier posts, Willpower/Technique are the things to use. Now with recoil being a thing Allure might gain importance, but considering like 80-85% of all checks in the game are to those 2 stats you should level those primarily.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Willpower and tech are important in the end game right now because of bosses like Villi and Sophia however i tend to run stat progression in stages to give a more jack of all trades build, but with certain perks to make life easier. go for all stats to 10 first, then build willpower and tech to 15, then some energy, then will and tech to 20 and everything else to 15, and generally keep will and tech 5 above the rest till late game, it works well till very late game where a few more points in will and tech really help.

I take the anti breast perks in the mid game as they help a lot from then on IMO. There is no "best" or "wrong" build, you can beat Sophia 3 without a will/tech build but you'll need to be a higher level, which in the future will be less of a big deal as more areas are added.

anon1295

Sep 17, 2019
Is there any chance of making it possible for Kotone to reinflict the hypno slave perk like Villi can, or would that create too many contradictions with her later dialogue?

Marre

Mar 23, 2019
I have seriously tried every button on my keyboard but can't open my inventory when im adventuring even when it says that i can. Am i missing something?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
then can i say first thank you L30 and second am looking forwards to it its on my list and i am a supporter of your work on this project however i tend to get hooked on games with pretty good world and characters aha i apologise if i may been out place or assigned any extra stress on you these days there been very few games that keep me interested this one has lol
You're welcome, and no need to apologize or worry about causing any undue increases to my stress levels. I've developed a number of methods of regulating excess pressure over the years, unfortunately, one of the methods is also why my general activity here, on Discord, and the wiki has decreased. Glad to hear that you enjoy this title so thoroughly, it is an excellent project.

Somewhat new to this game and only just unlocked the ability to go to the forest dungeon itself, are there builds one needs to follow in this game? So far i've just been trying to level up every stat evenly.
Others such as starvoyager, ccccccccccc, TFM, Volta, and Pink Chaos have already answered and are quite accurate. However, any build advice will be invalidated by the end of the month once the v23 balance update arrives, so no need to worry too much right now. You could go with a general purpose Willpower/Tech build for now, and make sure to have around 20 Allure as well for a few notable persuasion checks such as with Ancilla, if you want to be optimal and handle the majority of combat event checks that are thrown your way. Allure builds can output monstrous damage and break enemies upon you via recoil damage, but those also tend to largely be glass cannons with little to no survivability beyond winning a DPS race. Fortunately, the update will allow for one free respec for players with existing saves, so you'll easily be able to switch your build around once the update arrives.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find this at least a little informative, Dunsparcetheglare.

Now for update news, current efforts are going towards adding and updating combat dialogue responses for old skills as well as the 29 new skills that will arrive with this update. As a quick teaser, here's Camilla's response to the new skill Disarming Appeal, an Allure skill that lowers the target's Attack power: " How cute, I'll toy with you plenty.♥ ". Camilla uses said line along with her Predatory Smug appearance. The lines for the Mystic Forest, Forest Dungeon, and the Mountain are complete, so all that's left is dialogue for the Will-Power Temple, The Caverns, and finally going through updating old perks and adding new perks. Then this update should be ready for release. After this update, there will likely be a series of small updates focused on bugfixing and fine-tuning the new balance. Once that is complete, work will begin on implementing Kotone's art, then all will be able to see the fluffy tail in all her resplendent glory.

As may be surmised, Combat will be much more robust after this update thanks to the 29 incoming skills and while the Glamor skill may be removed due to it making Willpower effectively double as Allure, an old skill that was disabled is now returning as well. Pin is back, so Power aficionados will be able to restrain enemies as well by pinning them to the ground with raw strength. Do note however, that Pin is now a modified combat event and can only restrain a single enemy until either they escape the restraint or the target is defeated, so no grabbing and pinning down 6 imps at a time. Additionally, Pound is being buffed and recapturing some of its former spark, it can now stun again every third hit. While not as powerful as the original incarnation that could stun every hit, this will also help make Power much more viable. So now you can just throw an enemy to the ground and Pin them down before Pounding them into submission if that is your preference. Also, Thighjobs can now be "escaped" by using penetration or anal penetration type skills to change the stance, but it is also worth noting that most Thighjobs in the game are also accompanied by restraints. Finally, there are two new skill tabs to make the Magic tab less crowded, Buffs and Afflictions, for positive and negative status effects respectively.

A few other things to note with regards to skills is that Willpower still has a monopoly over magical combat, so only Willpower can take advantage of weaknesses to magic damage but also is still at a unique disadvantage against enemies with magic resistance as well. Power can apply a berserk status effect for that double-edged sword boost. Power will also have a seduction move possibly named Smoldering or Rugged Seduction. Skill stat requirements have been altered and use a system similar to the revamped perk stat requirements, starters need 0 or 10 for a few more potent beginner skills, the next tier of skills require 25 of the required stat, then the next tier requires 50 of the required stat (such as Teleport, it now requires 50 Willpower), and so on and so forth. A special note is for Indulgent type skills as they require Level 10 to learn. This is to help prevent new players from defeating themselves given Indulgent skills are typically specific counters and somewhat self-destructive given the recoil damage and remaining in a potentially dangerous stance. Suckle is also now a Core skill rather than an Allure skill and has no requirements to learn, just remember to look out for the Nursing stance counter like Nicci uses.

For a new combat system change, enemies can now benefit from some existing elements, such as the Unshackled perk, because enemies can now have any perk applied to them and are able to ignore the requirements. As a result, superboss class enemies such as awakened mode Sofia and one of the Oni twins when empowered by the other twin, can now be restrained instead of nullifying the attempt, but they will likely break out very quickly. Such as Sofia, she'll likely break out on the same turn or the very next turn. This can still be useful however as it can interrupt a prepared attack, such as stopping an empowered Oni Twin from attacking after buffing up with Power Up! during the prior turn, making the Oni waste her turn spent buffing instead.

Next up, there are several new items from loot items (vendor trash) that only exist to be sold for now, and could potentially be used in fetch quests for Belle later on, such as Blobs of Blue Slime and Blobs of Red Slime which sell for 25 Eros while other on the high end loot items cap out in general around 200 Eros. Monsters can drop 1 to 3 items with drops rates of 75%, 50%, and 25% for each item such as Harpies dropping Harpy Feathers. The Onis and Tengu are exceptions to this as the Onis only have a single drop at 75%, Oni Sake which stuns the user for 1 turn but then buffs power by 25 for 10 turns, while the Tengu can drop up to 2 feathers with a 60% and 30% chance for each feather. Camilla is also an exception to this, the drop rate was not elaborated on beyond revealing this fact, but her item is Arachne Webbing which is a combat consumable that can be used to restrain an enemy. A few other drops include Ectoplasm that can be dropped by Ghosts and Yuki-Onna Tears which can be dropped by Aiko. Don't worry, these are not her actual tears, those quickly evaporate, but is another bodily fluid of a Yuki-Onna that freezes and crystallizes. If you really want to know, this is their description: A handful of crystalized teardrops that is historically a long sought after reagent from Yuki-Onna's for both magic and cooking. Until it was discovered the tears were actually the sweat of Yuki-Onnas, actual Yuki-Onna tears cannot freeze and evaporate quickly in any weather.

There are also new healing items that heal for a percentage of Arousal and/or Energy rather than the existing restoration items that heal a flat amount. So now there are static healing items for early game and/or low Arousal and Energy players as well as percent healing items that can scale into late game with the player. There are also a variety of combat consumables that exist solely to be used against the enemy and items can now effectively use skills to enable this functionality. Amber can sell some of these multipurpose magic attack items such as the potential Arousa Bomb that acts like an Arouse spell, assuming this test item actually makes it into the game that is. Alraune Nectar is now an item that can drop and be used by the player, but right now it only inflicts the Aphrodisiac status effect. Sensitizing Lubricant is another combat consumable that inflicts an item version of the Sensitize skill on enemies, lowering their defense. Given the lubricant is enchanted with the Sensitize spell, the defense debuffs from the two cannot stack. Elven Herbs are another item players can use. Dropped by Elves, these particular herbs are not the sleep herbs they use to spike food with but are energizing herbs that can prolong performance but also act as aphrodisiacs to keep the mood going, so these Elven Herbs restore Energy but inflict Aphrodisiac when consumed.

For a few more miscellaneous changes, attempting to go to the Guild at night to report to Elly now informs you that it is not currently possible to do so, equipment can now bestow skills, and there are now counters to using items where enemies will act to prevent you from using an item depending on the item's name or the skill the item calls/uses. There are also now experience consumables that can be used to instantly gain a certain amount of experience. Other than this, there have been the usual fixing of reported typos and bugs and other changes and content that was not revealed in order to surprise players.

Special Note for this upcoming update: Make certain you have you save in Town in the current build and load an existing save in Town once the update lands. Saves loaded anywhere else are guaranteed to crash and not be usable.

I believe that is everything since my last post, needless to say the changelog will be massive once this update lands. I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Last edited:

darkycore4

Apr 20, 2020
You're welcome, and no need to apologize or worry about causing any undue increases to my stress levels. I've developed a number of methods of regulating excess pressure over the years, unfortunately, one of the methods is also why my general activity here, on Discord, and the wiki has decreased. Glad to hear that you enjoy this title so thoroughly, it is an excellent project.

Others such as starvoyager, ccccccccccc, TFM, Volta, and Pink Chaos have already answered and are quite accurate. However, any build advice will be invalidated by the end of the month once the v23 balance update arrives, so no need to worry too much right now. You could go with a general purpose Willpower/Tech build for now, and make sure to have around 20 Allure as well for a few notable persuasion checks such as with Ancilla, if you want to be optimal and handle the majority of combat event checks that are thrown your way. Allure builds can output monstrous damage and break enemies upon you via recoil damage, but those also tend to largely be glass cannons with little to no survivability beyond winning a DPS race. Fortunately, the update will allow for one free respec for players with existing saves, so you'll easily be able to switch your build around once the update arrives.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find this at least a little informative, Dunsparcetheglare.

Now for update news, current efforts are going towards adding and updating combat dialogue responses for old skills as well as the 29 new skills that will arrive with this update. As a quick teaser, here's Camilla's response to the new skill Disarming Appeal, an Allure skill that lowers the target's Attack power: " How cute, I'll toy with you plenty.♥ ". Camilla uses said line along with her Predatory Smug appearance. The lines for the Mystic Forest, Forest Dungeon, and the Mountain are complete, so all that's left is dialogue for the Will-Power Temple, The Caverns, and finally going through updating old perks and adding new perks. Then this update should be ready for release. After this update, there will likely be a series of small updates focused on bugfixing and fine-tuning the new balance. Once that is complete, work will begin on implementing Kotone's art, then all will be able to see the fluffy tail in all her resplendent glory.

As may be surmised, Combat will be much more robust after this update thanks to the 29 incoming skills and while the Glamor skill may be removed due to it making Willpower effectively double as Allure, an old skill that was disabled is now returning as well. Pin is back, so Power aficionados will be able to restrain enemies as well by pinning them to the ground with raw strength. Do note however, that Pin is now a modified combat event and can only restrain a single enemy until either they escape the restraint or the target is defeated, so no grabbing and pinning down 6 imps at a time. Additionally, Pound is being buffed and recapturing some of its former spark, it can now stun again every third hit. While not as powerful as the original incarnation that could stun every hit, this will also help make Power much more viable. So now you can just throw an enemy to the ground and Pin them down before Pounding them into submission if that is your preference. Also, Thighjobs can now be "escaped" by using penetration or anal penetration type skills to change the stance, but it is also worth noting that most Thighjobs in the game are also accompanied by restraints. Finally, there are two new skill tabs to make the Magic tab less crowded, Buffs and Afflictions, for positive and negative status effects respectively.

A few other things to note with regards to skills is that Willpower still has a monopoly over magical combat, so only Willpower can take advantage of weaknesses to magic damage but also is still at a unique disadvantage against enemies with magic resistance as well. Power can apply a berserk status effect for that double-edged sword boost. Power will also have a seduction move possibly named Smoldering or Rugged Seduction. Skill stat requirements have been altered and use a system similar to the revamped perk stat requirements, starters need 0 or 10 for a few more potent beginner skills, the next tier of skills require 25 of the required stat, then the next tier requires 50 of the required stat (such as Teleport, it now requires 50 Willpower), and so on and so forth. A special note is for Indulgent type skills as they require Level 10 to learn. This is to help prevent new players from defeating themselves given Indulgent skills are typically specific counters and somewhat self-destructive given the recoil damage and remaining in a potentially dangerous stance. Suckle is also now a Core skill rather than an Allure skill and has no requirements to learn, just remember to look out for the Nursing stance counter like Nicci uses.

For a new combat system change, enemies can now benefit from some existing elements, such as the Unshackled perk, because enemies can now have any perk applied to them and are able to ignore the requirements. As a result, superboss class enemies such as awakened mode Sofia and one of the Oni twins when empowered by the other twin, can now be restrained instead of nullifying the attempt, but they will likely break out very quickly. Such as Sofia, she'll likely break out on the same turn or the very next turn. This can still be useful however as it can interrupt a prepared attack, such as stopping an empowered Oni Twin from attacking after buffing up with Power Up! during the prior turn, making the Oni waste her turn spent buffing instead.

Next up, there are several new items from loot items (vendor trash) that only exist to be sold for now, and could potentially be used in fetch quests for Belle later on, such as Blobs of Blue Slime and Blobs of Red Slime which sell for 25 Eros while other on the high end loot items cap out in general around 200 Eros. Monsters can drop 1 to 3 items with drops rates of 75%, 50%, and 25% for each item such as Harpies dropping Harpy Feathers. The Onis and Tengu are exceptions to this as the Onis only have a single drop at 75%, Oni Sake which stuns the user for 1 turn but then buffs power by 25 for 10 turns, while the Tengu can drop up to 2 feathers with a 60% and 30% chance for each feather. Camilla is also an exception to this, the drop rate was not elaborated on beyond revealing this fact, but her item is Arachne Webbing which is a combat consumable that can be used to restrain an enemy. A few other drops include Ectoplasm that can be dropped by Ghosts and Yuki-Onna Tears which can be dropped by Aiko. Don't worry, these are not her actual tears, those quickly evaporate, but is another bodily fluid of a Yuki-Onna that freezes and crystallizes. If you really want to know, this is their description: A handful of crystalized teardrops that is historically a long sought after reagent from Yuki-Onna's for both magic and cooking. Until it was discovered the tears were actually the sweat of Yuki-Onnas, actual Yuki-Onna tears cannot freeze and evaporate quickly in any weather.

There are also new healing items that heal for a percentage of Arousal and/or Energy rather than the existing restoration items that heal a flat amount. So now there are static healing items for early game and/or low Arousal and Energy players as well as percent healing items that can scale into late game with the player. There are also a variety of combat consumables that exist solely to be used against the enemy and items can now effectively use skills to enable this functionality. Amber can sell some of these multipurpose magic attack items such as the potential Arousa Bomb that acts like an Arouse spell, assuming this test item actually makes it into the game that is. Alraune Nectar is now an item that can drop and be used by the player, but right now it only inflicts the Aphrodisiac status effect. Sensitizing Lubricant is another combat consumable that inflicts an item version of the Sensitize skill on enemies, lowering their defense. Given the lubricant is enchanted with the Sensitize spell, the defense debuffs from the two cannot stack. Elven Herbs are another item players can use. Dropped by Elves, these particular herbs are not the sleep herbs they use to spike food with but are energizing herbs that can prolong performance but also act as aphrodisiacs to keep the mood going, so these Elven Herbs restore Energy but inflict Aphrodisiac when consumed.

For a few more miscellaneous changes, attempting to go to the Guild at night to report to Elly now informs you that it is not currently possible to do so, equipment can now bestow skills, and there are now counters to using items where enemies will act to prevent you from using an item depending on the item's name or the skill the item calls/uses. There are also now experience consumables that can be used to instantly gain a certain amount of experience. Other than this, there have been the usual fixing of reported typos and bugs and other changes and content that was not revealed in order to surprise players.

Special Note for this upcoming update: Make certain you have you save in Town in the current build and load an existing save in Town once the update lands. Saves loaded anywhere else are guaranteed to crash and not be usable.

I believe that is everything since my last post, needless to say the changelog will be massive once this update lands. I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.
am developer myself however my stuff on dlsite under a different name of course 90 percent of time am pretty straight forwards as i said your work is good take that as huge ego boost for ya self

Reactions: L30

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
Hey, this is a porn forum so I won't be shy about asking this. What kinda foot content does this game have? I'm into that and this game looks great so needless to say my interests are piqued.

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Hey, this is a porn forum so I won't be shy about asking this. What kinda foot content does this game have? I'm into that and this game looks great so needless to say my interests are piqued.
A few characters like Ancilla and the Kunoichi Trainees have footjob attacks, and a number of them have out of combat foot scenes as well. Your character's foot fetish is even one of the fetishes you'll have to keep track of.

Reactions: Taisha and L30

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Is been said the end of the month it could be a delay cause its a 1 man show (i think) so we will see L30 usually give insight about it it really doesn't take long to read it all its spaced nicely which helps a lot.

Reactions: B2B2 and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
CptPants already provided a brief summation of such content, so thank you very much for that. To elaborate, such attacks for certain enemies, such as Shizu's Bow the Mountain, can be unlocked if you qualify as having a Foot Fetish. To qualify for such a fetish, your Feet Fetish stat needs to be level 3 or higher. I'll list a little more in the following spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this informative and helpful with regards to your interests, bruh11111.

always these text walls...
also when update?
The update should be ready by the end of the month, give or take a few days.

I hope that this is a satisfactory answer for your query, decker2.

Now for update news, Threshold can see the light at the end of the tunnel and the update is nearly complete. All, or at least most, of the dialogue responses for skills that Threshold wanted to add have been implemented, but it is possible a few were missed given the number of enemies and skills now. Additionally, while no real spoilers have been provided with regards to new perks, there are now a total of 89 level up perks that can be obtained by the player. The UI should also have a small enhancement to allow perks to be sorted and filtered to make it easier to locate desired perks. So there is now an even greater level of customization with regards to how you develop your character while adventuring on Lucidia. Finally, the art for the Salarisi, the paralytic salamander/frog/lizard girl hybrids of the Caverns has been implemented.

All that remains is finishing the implementation of Feng's art, tinkering with the food system and sleeping at the Inn, possibly implementing a few other miscellaneous items that are not mentioned, performing a final test run and series of bugfixes to address any encountered issues, and then the update will be ready for release. So it should be here quite soon, but no real ETA as of yet beyond the planned release before the end of the month.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The update should be ready by the end of the month, give or take a few days.
when they say by the end of the month it usually gets delayed
but we'll see (3 days left)

also any mention when we get to the labyrinth?

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
CptPants already provided a brief summation of such content, so thank you very much for that. To elaborate, such attacks for certain enemies, such as Shizu's Bow the Mountain, can be unlocked if you qualify as having a Foot Fetish. To qualify for such a fetish, your Feet Fetish stat needs to be level 3 or higher. I'll list a little more in the following spoiler:

Wow, I play this game for quite a while now and I didn't know about attacks you have to unlock with fetish level. Are there more characters with such attacks besides Shizu?

Oh and btw, just for completion, there's another footjob scene

Now I don't know if he actually wanted to know where to find all the footjob scenes in the game or rather what sort of footcontent is provided. I'm not that much into footjobs so I don't know what kinds there're besides smothering and trample which are included for the Kunoichi Trainees.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes