decker2

Jul 6, 2017
just wondering when do we get to the labyrinth ?
and will the other areas also be split in parts?

(i feel like writing all that text and put it together is taking to long...)

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Heeey is there a better way to get Eros other than grinding the mimics? I need around 18,000 to clear sensitivities and fetishes.
(is level 11 fetish even supposed to be able to happen?

Dec 5, 2019
Heeey is there a better way to get Eros other than grinding the mimics? I need around 18,000 to clear sensitivities and fetishes.
(is level 11 fetish even supposed to be able to happen?
open your MGD and go to \game\Json\Monsters\MysticForest and open the elf json with notepad and find moneydropped and edit it to what ever value you want, fight some and viola; you will have more money than you'll know what to do with

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
hard mode + losing at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like 30 times. :p
In the past that would have put your fetishes at 30 too haha. And while fetishes usually max at 10, they will go over it if you get a fetish-increasing perk at level 10.

The fastest way to earn eros is the . Otherwise, working for Vivian or repeating easy bosses (such as Ancilla) might be an effective way to earn money. This post mentions a way to farm Nara for 1k eros per fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taisha

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Went up against Shizu and tried my best to be tactical, use potions, buff up, remove debuffs, and all that.

End up getting frustrated, buff only my attack, and whipped her into submission. Glad I can even "unga bunga" in this game.

darkycore4

Apr 20, 2020
ONE OF THE FEW GAMES THAT PRRK MY INSTEREST I LIKE THE WORLD BUILD CONCERPT MORE THEN THE ACTUALLY CONTENT HOWEVER I WISH YOU OPEN UP THE CAPITAL REALL WANT SEE WHATS NEXT:love::love::love: ALSO TO the DEVELOPERS might want to rebalance the sexexp a little kinda level 80 already on the hard mode (no mods)

Reactions: L30

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Another random suggestion: A trap healing circle in Vili's dungeon, right next to the regular one and clearly marked as a trap. Ancilla even writes in larger letters 'This is a trap, only use this if you are playing along with Vili' and in smaller letters 'Or if you are a hopeless pervert' *you can somehow feel her cold stare from these words*.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey are the only Perpetua interactions the end of forest one, beginning of forest dungeon one, and bottom of mountain lift explosion one? She talks about the top of the mountain but isn't there. Unless she shows up after beating the temple boss on hard. Perpetua is adorable @~@ <--- i was hoping that would look more like a face but it doesn't and i'm too lazy to find some really obscure symbol that would work as a mouth

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hey are the only Perpetua interactions the end of forest one, beginning of forest dungeon one, and bottom of mountain lift explosion one? She talks about the top of the mountain but isn't there. Unless she shows up after beating the temple boss on hard. Perpetua is adorable @~@ <--- i was hoping that would look more like a face but it doesn't and i'm too lazy to find some really obscure symbol that would work as a mouth
There is one more encounter with her in the caves after you beat the temple. sucks there are only one time scenes for the adorable doofus.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So...
What about android girls? Are they too techy to fit in the game's fantasy setup?
Cuz, just imagine vibration mode: activated
Personally, I think they'd be too techy. Odds are, you'll probably get something similar in the form of Golems. we already know they exist, since there used to be one guarding the temple that Nara was friends with. only question is are they the typical mud and stone or more lowtech fantasy robos?

Reactions: Taisha and Teleiah

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Bear in mind though, "technologically advanced" might not necessarily mean it's comparable to what we're used to. For all we know, having one of those ancient polaroid cameras from ye olden days of yore might be the peak of technology for them at the capital. Since magic is common, I imagine some sort of golem/magically animated construct would be more lore-friendly than a mechanical cyborg/machine.

Reactions: Taisha and Teleiah
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes