HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
sorry but can anyone help me refer to the post on the newest version that can be used on andriod?
Look for the itch.io page (just search "monster girl dreams" in Google and it should be the first or second result), I always download the latest version there. It's in a vXX.YZ format, so this version (v23.9e) translates to "2395".

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Dont know how about you, but I have inside of me 1 liter of beer and some Bavarian sausages.
Which definitely explain why there is 4 Hellhound girls in this labyrinth : they are chasing your sausage.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Has thresh given us a rough release date for the new update? I know it'll be huge, but still wanna know ahhaa

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
When devs start making content based on polls.. Means bad... Probably even for the winners as the devs are more interested in the money not doing fun/good content anymore. If they wanted to do fun good content they wouldn't need polls for which girl to work on..
Maybe I am wrong? Time will see.. OK, I will tell you the logic and how I am thinking, I am generous today :):
I am a developer, I can change stories if I like, I am developer I want to create a femdom game with NTR, Becuase femdom is the real passion and NTR isn't that far away either, imagine getting dominated to the extent that she can even fuck other men and in front of you? Or dominate you while dominate others? She kicks their balls as yours. But people don't like NTR so I will drop that issue after a poll, they still like femdom!
After another poll it seems more likely that they don't like femdom with feet? Ok, if poll says so I will create games now with focus more on other parts, such as breasts and legs and such, another poll showed that breasts are better than legs, ok so I will now do more content about breasts?
See the issue?
Yes this is a-bit extreme, but there was a poll about tabitha and another girl... This is just a step higher up. If this continues the dev won't create this game for fun, just polls and money!
GL, was FUN! will probably be fun further.. But if you need polls to create your game, then I can tell for sure, you're moving the wrong way! I'm fairly sure that games that are polls controlled ends up bad saying chapter 1 was good then.. eeh.. NO!

Sure I know shit about making games, but I'm fairly sure that when games start going only by polls it's game over. It's not your game anymore is it ?
Polls are good if you are unsure or want opinions but it shouldn't dictate the game!
This is just my opinion ofc, take it or leave it.
Edit, I will add this to signature actually, I am aware that I might come off as a a troll or insincere at times in my way of speaking/typing, but I am not!

Last edited:

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
When devs start making content based on polls.. Means bad... Probably even for the winners as the devs are more interested in the money not doing fun/good content anymore. If they wanted to do fun good content they wouldn't need polls for which girl to work on..
Maybe I am wrong? Time will see.. OK, I will tell you the logic and how I am thinking, I am generous today :):
I am a developer, I can change stories if I like, I am developer I want to create a femdom game with NTR, Becuase femdom is the real passion and NTR isn't that far away either, imagine getting dominated to the extent that she can even fuck other men and in front of you? Or dominate you while dominate others? She kicks their balls as yours. But people don't like NTR so I will drop that issue after a poll, they still like femdom!
After another poll it seems more likely that they don't like femdom with feet? Ok, if poll says so I will create games now with focus more on other parts, such as breasts and legs and such, another poll showed that breasts are better than legs, ok so I will now do more content about breasts?
See the issue?
Yes this is a-bit extreme, but there was a poll about tabitha and another girl... This is just a step higher up. If this continues the dev won't create this game for fun, just polls and money!
GL, was FUN! will probably be fun further.. But if you need polls to create your game, then I can tell for sure, you're moving the wrong way! I'm fairly sure that games that are polls controlled ends up bad saying chapter 1 was good then.. eeh.. NO!

Sure I know shit about making games, but I'm fairly sure that when games start going only by polls it's game over. It's not your game anymore is it ?
Polls are good if you are unsure or want opinions but it shouldn't dictate the game!
This is just my opinion ofc, take it or leave it.
Edit, I will add this to signature actually, I am aware that I might come off as a a troll or insincere at times in my way of speaking/typing, but I am not!
well I dont share your fetish but I will respect, and about the polls, yes when a game is dictade by polls made by fans this start to lose the funny about create a game but sometimes the dev want to create a character made by fans or by opinions that come out from the fans that's not wrong and doesn't mean that polls a dictating the game, what I really mean is, this game isn't being dictade by polls or at least I don't think so.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there any fart or feet content in this game?
There's no fart content (and it doesn't look like it's going to be any time soon, not that I'm complaining, by the way), but there's a good heap of feet content, there's the "Foot Fetish Guide" made by L30 both in this thread (I don't know which page) and in the game wiki. There're also mods with feet content (I think I'm using all of them, you have to download them apart, either from the wiki or the game's Discord server, I always use the wiki), from the most content to the least: Mari the Butterfly, Dragons, Pale Priestess, The Moaning Forest, and Ilveria. The last two have very few foot fetish scenes (can be counted with the fingers of one hand), but The Moaning Forest is a completely recommendable mod to have (and no, I'm not the author, and I wasn't paid for the propaganda either XD, it's my opinion which is also shared by a handful of people here).

Carley69

Jun 17, 2021
I recently discovered Bamboo Road mod with Izebel and it is great! However as I am into "more humanish body parts", I desided make a small experiment with her appearance. I hope it's autor don't mind. So guys, what do you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any way to properly download a playable Bamboo Road, because everytime i download it from the wiki it gives me an error

• Sad
Reactions: decker2
Dec 8, 2019
This question is completely hypothetical and there is no malice behind it but: What if this update releases, and it's just... really bad?

I really like this game but I just want to know what would happen if things were to go south.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
This question is completely hypothetical and there is no malice behind it but: What if this update releases, and it's just... really bad?

I really like this game but I just want to know what would happen if things were to go south.
I'd probably cry, I guess? Then in a bit I would get over it because I trust threshold would do their best to improve it.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I'd probably cry, I guess? Then in a bit I would get over it because I trust threshold would do their best to improve it.
Yeah, I think Threshold would improve that content based on feedback from both this thread and his Patreon, given the case the update fucks the game up really bad. And if he doesn't, well, let's just keep our hopes up on this game and possibly the next updates add better content, after all (at least to me) this game was never disappointing.
And what if the labyrinth ends up sucking? I think all gaming masterpieces have a nasty part of the gameplay, take as an example the dancing challenges of GTA San Andreas (hell, even two storyline missions required you to dance in order to pass them), or the manual aiming system of Ocarina of Time (it doesn't have a crosshair and the analog stick is very sensible), both of them suck, but GTA SA and OoT are legendary games despite that. The same goes for MGD, it's an excellent game, so I don't think the labyrinth could mess the game at the point of ruining the whole gaming experience. But all of this, speaking hipotetically of the next update, I don't mean to criticize the labyrinth before it's out.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes