Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
When devs start making content based on polls.. Means bad... Probably even for the winners as the devs are more interested in the money not doing fun/good content anymore. If they wanted to do fun good content they wouldn't need polls for which girl to work on..
Maybe I am wrong? Time will see.. OK, I will tell you the logic and how I am thinking, I am generous today :):
I am a developer, I can change stories if I like, I am developer I want to create a femdom game with NTR, Becuase femdom is the real passion and NTR isn't that far away either, imagine getting dominated to the extent that she can even fuck other men and in front of you? Or dominate you while dominate others? She kicks their balls as yours. But people don't like NTR so I will drop that issue after a poll, they still like femdom!
After another poll it seems more likely that they don't like femdom with feet? Ok, if poll says so I will create games now with focus more on other parts, such as breasts and legs and such, another poll showed that breasts are better than legs, ok so I will now do more content about breasts?
See the issue?
Yes this is a-bit extreme, but there was a poll about tabitha and another girl... This is just a step higher up. If this continues the dev won't create this game for fun, just polls and money!
GL, was FUN! will probably be fun further.. But if you need polls to create your game, then I can tell for sure, you're moving the wrong way! I'm fairly sure that games that are polls controlled ends up bad saying chapter 1 was good then.. eeh.. NO!

Sure I know shit about making games, but I'm fairly sure that when games start going only by polls it's game over. It's not your game anymore is it ?
Polls are good if you are unsure or want opinions but it shouldn't dictate the game!
This is just my opinion ofc, take it or leave it.
Edit, I will add this to signature actually, I am aware that I might come off as a a troll or insincere at times in my way of speaking/typing, but I am not!
I understand your worried.
Sometimes when people dictates your work, the soul of your work will gradually disappeared.
But personally i think you are kinda exaggerating here.

Because even when dev put a poll, didnt he still have the bargaining power to only put a list that he enjoy working at?
And poll is a good way to interact with your audience. To make them feel involved in the work.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I understand your worried.
Sometimes when people dictates your work, the soul of your work will gradually disappeared.
But personally i think you are kinda exaggerating here.

Because even when dev put a poll, didnt he still have the bargaining power to only put a list that he enjoy working at?
And poll is a good way to interact with your audience. To make them feel involved in the work.
That's a good point. Essentially, the dev could think, "I'd like to include all three of these monster girls at some point, I'll do a poll and the winner will be released in the next update." It's not the audience twisting the dev's arm, it's the dev getting audience involvement. Now, I have seen poll driven content done badly.

I once read a web novel where at the end of every chapter, the author had 6-7 options about how the story should progress at the very next chapter, and all the choices were wildly different. Essentially, the novel turned into a weird, degenerate fever dream with zero flow. Which was a shame, because the first few chapters were good and the idea novel (no pun intended).

Personally, regarding polls for this game, I don't really mind either way. Hard to go wrong with cute monster girls.

Reactions: Nevart

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there any fart or feet content in this game?
Well, I checked out the mods page on the wiki today... And found out a new mod was available, since TODAY! It's "Diminuendo", made by the same author who made "Dragons". It features giantess stuff (with a few of the unique characters by the current stage of development, but it's still great despite that), focusing on Nara (breasts), Feng (feet), Mika (ass, this could draw your attention, since 3 out of 6 combat moves involve farting iirc), and an event elf in the Mystic Forest (pussy, if you loss then you can access 3 different scenes on her house if you fail dice roll checks). Also there're quests involving Aiko and Gren which are mandatory for the "minimize quest" storyline.
In order to start everything, you've gotta complete the "Minimize" quest on the Mystic Forest (damn, took me 5 minutes to figure that out), and then speak to Elly about the curse.
Here goes a tip: since it can be difficult to fail dice roll checks (they range from 15 to 18, I only managed to lose once by getting 15 instead of 16), you can edit the corresponding code exchanging the content of the "NameOfScene" fields, in my case one of the things I changed is <"NameOfScene": "PowerPass",> for <"NameOfScene": "PowerFail",> and vice versa, in GiantElfLoss.json. That way you'll be more likely to get to the scenes you want.

EDIT: I just read the mod's wiki page again, there it is specified that the first quest is available at the Mystic Forest, I must not have paid attention to it before. And I spent quite a while looking at the .txt's and at the mod's files... Damn again.

Last edited:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm grinding to eventually kick in Venefica's shit on hard, and I could have sworn there were skills that required 60 in stats to buy. Were they removed at some point or am I smoking crack?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I'm grinding to eventually kick in Venefica's shit on hard, and I could have sworn there were skills that required 60 in stats to buy. Were they removed at some point or am I smoking crack?
I guess you're smoking crack, heh heh. When I got all my stats at 40, I was able to buy every skill left before. Hard to forget, I had such a feel of relief when I finally was able to use every skill the game had to teach me (well, actually sell me). Tip if you're level 60 or higher, grind with Sofia, some guys here say Jora is the best grind, but actually you can beat Sofia in one blow from like level 90 or higher if you're lucky enough, what I do is use the Demon Layer when I have Sense Weakness, Overlimit, and Power Up! on, may cost you an spirit, but you'll get XP faster (and in greater amounts) than with Jora. Also, make sure to grind on night, that 10% bonus really makes a difference.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I have Sense Weakness
Keep in mind that perks that give you an extra stackable 25% over base critical damage are very important for this strategy to work, make sure you earn them before any other. After you got all of them, start earning those that increment the critical hit chance in a 5%. Not too important since you would be using Sense Weakness anyway, which increments the critical hit chance in around 30%, but it could help you a lot if you earn many of such perks.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I think I'm done with this current character for the time being. Level 86 feels like overkill for the toughest bosses so far except when my build just does not work well. Speaking of. Does anyone know if things like hard mode Venefica are indicative of endgame enemies? If not, then I don't know what more I can do since I beat her. At least until the supposed post level 100 progression gets implemented.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I think I'm done with this current character for the time being. Level 86 feels like overkill for the toughest bosses so far except when my build just does not work well. Speaking of. Does anyone know if things like hard mode Venefica are indicative of endgame enemies? If not, then I don't know what more I can do since I beat her. At least until the supposed post level 100 progression gets implemented.
Actually, I'm level 121 right now. I've read in Threshold's itch.io page that someone got over level 250, and a theory to which I agree is that currently you can be at the highest level possible required to earn all the perks available in the game's current version.
And not sure if this is what you ask, but full power Venefica while fighting alone is the hardest challenge the game has to offer right now. It's a pain in the ass, I fought her just twice (and won both times) because the first time I didn't remember the amount of XP she gives (it's like 1250, so it's not worth fighting full power Venefica alone instead of way easier Sofia's Enthralling Captivation, which gives you a base of 1531 XP if you fight her enough times), and it's advisable to spam elixirs or tranquility jellies every time your arousal/energy gets too high/low.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
(it's like 1250, so it's not worth fighting full power Venefica alone instead of way easier Sofia's Enthralling Captivation, which gives you a base of 1531 XP if you fight her enough times)
This being, if you plan on fighting Venefica just to grind XP.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Have I just not noticed it, or has there not been a content update since like before June?
well, the next update was said that will be large so naturally it take to much time, but the dev is still working on it, I hope that all this wait are because he want to release the labyrinth complete not in parts, will be said receive one part and have to wait all again for the second.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Ahh well that I didn't know, I'm down for a large update chunk at least.
to be honest just the cgs L30 talked about would be enough:
Now for the upcoming CGs, first off we have art for Mika's posterior. So if you are more of an ass man or if you wanted to see Mika's shapely bottom, the teaser of said art is now up for supporters to see. Mika's butt CG was made by Applehead. Next up, there are several sex scene CGs including a Cowgirl sex scene for the generic Blue Slimes with art by NickBeja. The Blue Slime certainly looks ecstatic and teasingly has her core just above the Player's member.

Then there is another Aiko CG for those fans of Aiko or appreciators of large breast. This CG is for Aiko's "hug" where she has the player restrained inside her kimono. There is a third person view showing the outline of the player inside the kimono with their head firmly secured between Aiko's breasts as well as a first person view of the player inside the Kimono with Aiko's breasts right in the Player's face and taking up much of the screen. Aiko's "hug" CG is by ADOPOLICH.

Otani has been busy since creating the art for the Vili remake as they have made art for a paizuri/titfuck scene for Vili including variants for whether she has big or huge breasts. So if you like Vili, large breasts, or paizuri/titfucks, then you are likely in for a treat. She certainly appears to be enjoying herself.

Finally, Jiffic has been busy as well as they have created a sex scene CG for Tabitha. Specifically, this CG is for the "trip sex" scenes with Tabitha for if you decide to ravish her as she wants when she trips. So if you are an ass man or if you like Tabitha, this CG will likely be quite pleasing given the view on display. That's not all that Jiffic has been working on however.
especially the villi paizuri/titfuck just that for christmas:love:
or is that too much to ask:cry:

Sep 24, 2020
Sorry if its just me not noticing them, or me having bad luck and not getting them, but I have yet to see a single CG in this game, and I'm playing purely modded now because I've already gotten as far as I can with the base game. Is there something I'm supposed to enable or something that's preventing me from seeing CG's?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Sorry if its just me not noticing them, or me having bad luck and not getting them, but I have yet to see a single CG in this game, and I'm playing purely modded now because I've already gotten as far as I can with the base game. Is there something I'm supposed to enable or something that's preventing me from seeing CG's?
As far as I know, the only CG that's actually in the game right now is for Aiko's titfuck. More should theoretically get added in this update whenever it releases, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Sep 24, 2020
As far as I know, the only CG that's actually in the game right now is for Aiko's titfuck. More should theoretically get added in this update whenever it releases, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
Alright. Apparently there were a few added with this but I don't know why I haven't seen them. I know you're supposed to lose in the facesitting position with one of the mgs they list but I've lost to at least 3 of them while in the position to no avail.

Edit: Realized it says "scenes" and not CG, my fault.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes