HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
And it looks like Fandom.wiki is going after yet another great game... I am going to miss how light and warm the site looked. There was something about the colors and layout that just made me feel so welcomed while visiting the h game wikis on there.

That said, I agree that there needs to be at least one centralized area for posting mod updates.
I took a look at the Miraheze wiki and it's quite similar to the Fandom wiki. There's a huge difference when you enter those pages in a phone, Miraheze needs a LOT of polishing since information is a bit hard to read, and Fandom probably has a standard format for displaying pages on phones. But well, you can always use "Desktop site" (don't know if that's how it's called, I don't use Chrome in english, but that's the literal translation).

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Good sir, you've joined 3 weeks ago, on the 10th of December... Thresh has been active for 4 years.
I mean, the fish in my fridge is older than you... Which might be a concern, now that I think about it.:unsure:
I asked a question a few days ago about the game, I returned again after playing it. But thanks for checking into my account. :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Having someone complain about either the lack of art assets or "too much text" in a text based game always triggers a primal response in me that makes me want to question the very foundations of their basic thought processes. I have to stop myself every time or I'm fairly sure I would have been banned by now.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
This guy is the successor to decker2. :HideThePain:
Now we can have two people constantly complaining about how the game isn't specially crafted to fit their personal preferences.
don't compare me to some random troll:mad:
i'm just sad that this game is taking so long:(

it's in "alpha" since the first time i posted on this thread:
i'm a bit confused about the version number its still alpha right..
can you give an estimated date when the game will be complete?
(i'm tired of playing unfinished early access games)

also i + on adding art to skills (game needs much more cgs)
that was 2018:eek:

then ThresholdMGD said it would only take 2 years to complete:
I decided against using the v0.XX format and instead just counting up until it's is considered a beta and not an alpha, then probably continuing the same way starting back down at beta v1 and going until it becomes a final v1.

As a complete and total ball park based on how things are currently able to progress, I'm guessing 2 years? For full completion. Except maybe all the art. That will most likely take longer. At the current rate at least.

The game definitely needs more cgs, including combat ones, even just basic effects for combat should really help out once I add them.

Because I'm sure some people might be wondering when lewd cg's will start popping up, the intended plan is to start getting those once , 1) All the town npc's have character art. And 2) The majority (if not all) of Forest and Forest Dungeon monsters have character art. At least that's the plan.
he said 2 years for full completion... 3 years and we're still in "alpha":cry:
although he did "popped up" a few lewd cgs but not enough... not enough:cry:

he has also stopped posting here regularly....:cry:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
You should probably re-read my comments, nothing I said was being an asshole just because I don't love your little text based game, grow up and manifesting weird thoughts into your head with the other echo chamber kids. Happy new year!
<Sigh>
Boy, you're hopeless.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
To be perfectly honest, I think this game about Monster Girls severely lack Yaoï content.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
To be perfectly honest, I think this game about Monster Girls severely lack Yaoï content.
I guess it's because the whole game is about monster girls instead of "monster boys", hence the game's title... Unless you're being sarcastic, which I just didn't realize.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
don't compare me to some random troll:mad:
i'm just sad that this game is taking so long:(

it's in "alpha" since the first time i posted on this thread:

that was 2018:eek:

then ThresholdMGD said it would only take 2 years to complete:

he said 2 years for full completion... 3 years and we're still in "alpha":cry:
although he did "popped up" a few lewd cgs but not enough... not enough:cry:

he has also stopped posting here regularly....:cry:
I think the time is the price for a really good work, or at least I hope so,well what really matter to me is how good this game will end, but I felt quite sad fot not have any news about game update.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
There is a December update right?
We're already in 2022, so the answer could either be "no" or "actually the update will come earlier than december 2022". But be patient, even in september 2021 I knew the update wouldn't release in 2021. If I had to bet, I'd go for february as the month of release.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
We're already in 2022, so the answer could either be "no" or "actually the update will come earlier than december 2022". But be patient, even in september 2021 I knew the update wouldn't release in 2021. If I had to bet, I'd go for february as the month of release.
he means the new post on patreon:cautious:

also
There isn't any news? There is a December update right?

Not a Patron so I can't read it....
that's just a post not an update....
and i guess it's about another delay and new years greetings:(

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes