decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Probably late December / mid-late January. Threshold "working" on labyrinth(maybe).
if what L30 posted is true i can wait until christmas:p
Threshold is currently planning to release the v24 Labyrinth update as one complete update rather than in pieces, so the Labyrinth in its entirety will be ready for your enjoyment when v24 arrives. That said, given that systems needed to be made to support this update and Threshold lost some time, roughly one week, earlier this month due to an event in their family, there is still currently no ETA on when the Labyrinth will be ready.

The following spoiler will delve into and try to cover all of the changes that have been announced for the past few months, so if you do not care for walls of text, you may wish to avoid opening this spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for those that did not read the above spoiler and as a quick final note on the Labyrinth, the Hellhound Sisters will be the only encounters for the story run of the Labyrinth. There are no generics, no Minotaurs, just Heckwans. The potential exception could be Perpetua if she makes an appearance during the story run of the Labyrinth, but that's just speculation at this point in time supported by Threshold saying that there won't be much Perpetua in the Labyrinth. So it does sound like she'll have a small scene or something, but that's not guaranteed.

Now I did mention this in the above spoiler, but for those who did not read it, there have been a number of art developments for MGD as well that I will detail in the following spoiler. So if you want to hear about the new and upcoming art, feel free to read the spoiler and if not, the next section will discuss a little fanart.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
that's called rape:rolleyes:
i know a lot of peoples believe that battle fuck is just: raping someone, for some reason...

that's why i no longer use this term on games like mgd anymore:cautious:
instead i call it sex fight to make it more obvious what these games are about:WeSmart:
i also made a list of sex fight games;)
Out of curiosity, why exactly do you consider 'battle fuck' and 'sex fight' two different things? To me it looks like a pair of synonyms.

MonkeyTits

Jul 6, 2017
The beauty of this game is that it's open source af. If I had more time I would be making my own mod. But yeah I guess it's more fun to sit there and be outraged at a perceived lack of progress.
Pretty sure there have been posts detailing the work on the labyrinth or maybe I imagined those in a "dream".

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020
I seemed to see someone recommend a similar game like this before,maybe a or two post in this thread,but I can't find it,anyone can tell me?

Mr. Enzymes

Sep 28, 2019
Either your information is outdated or I've done something wrong because I only installed one mod and the script and the words work just fine for said encounter.
However there's no image and I keep getting the attached error code screen before it crashes.
Any import or advice to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Enzymes

Sep 28, 2019
Either your information is outdated or I've done something wrong because I only installed one mod and the script and the words work just fine for said encounter.
However there's no image and I keep getting the attached error code screen before it crashes.
Any import or advice to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.
HumanRug
Monster Girl Dreams - Android version
Mod installing instructions:

This is the user and topic I was referring to.
Nevermind, I Figured it out

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, I think I've found something interesting about Sofia, but for those who didn't finish this other game...

INDIANA JONES AND THE INFERNAL MACHINE - SPOILER

The reason for the spoiler is that it's a very recommendable game, and if you're planning on playing it (side note, look for the PC version), it's annoying to know beforehand details of the last part of the game (that's what is in the spoiler).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rapahel
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes