Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
People complaining about no updates while playing a free game with no paywalls...
:p logix
Well, Patreon is a paywall if you want to access specific informations about the game.

But it's not inactive at all and even recently Threshold decided to drown us with teaser.

And curiously I'm more happy about the visual rework of the map than anything else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azurlios

Sep 6, 2020
Is anyone else unable to select or trigger the Toxic Matango Sign event? I can’t even find it under the Cavern anymore even though it says 6 events are available while only 5 are shown.

Dec 8, 2019
Well, Patreon is a paywall if you want to access specific informations about the game.

But it's not inactive at all and even recently Threshold decided to drown us with teaser.

And curiously I'm more happy about the visual rework of the map than anything else.

I hope they change the cg of Mika it looks... scary to say the least.

Dec 8, 2019
I accidentally uninstalled the game so I've been waiting for the update to play through it all again.

Can't wait to make Mika a millionaire :)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is anyone else unable to select or trigger the Toxic Matango Sign event? I can’t even find it under the Cavern anymore even though it says 6 events are available while only 5 are shown.
You selected it from list of possible encounters before delving into the caves, right?!
Or you mean you encounter selection options lack of string for selection of this event?

Azurlios

Sep 6, 2020
You selected it from list of possible encounters before delving into the caves, right?!
Or you mean you encounter selection options lack of string for selection of this event?
From the list of possible events, it is not available to be selected although I did encounter it on my initial clear of the cavern.

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
Did you have any mods enabled while going through the Caverns for the first time? if yes then that's probably your problem. I had this same issue and at the time i had the & mods installed and enabled, and after disabling them and loading up a save from before going through the Caverns for the first time and going through "clean" it worked normally.

Last edited:

Azurlios

Sep 6, 2020
(apologies for poor quality but my laptop wasn’t saving images)
I have installed no mods ever during my time playing and as you can see it’s just flat out not an option, I tried randomizing it to see if it could trigger from that but that doesn’t work either.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes