Dec 3, 2017
break until yesterday for family reasons
Am I the only one who read this part? Like, I get how we're all starved for a juicy update at this point but family reasons can really take their toll on a person you know. When I see that being cited as the reason, my first thought isn't "damn updates delayed again" its "I hope things are alright."

Might just be me though, idk.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Am I the only one who read this part? Like, I get how we're all starved for a juicy update at this point but family reasons can really take their toll on a person you know. When I see that being cited as the reason, my first thought isn't "damn updates delayed again" its "I hope things are alright."

well I agree with you about this sometimes is better a little delay to maintain a sane mind.

Reactions: Anime slave

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

You are not the only one. It's just a game and the dev has a real life to tend to. I sure hope things go smoothly for him.

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
In my opinion, if you aren't pleased with the speed of the updates, complaining isn't what will make the developer release something, but removing your monthly subscription or w/e on his patreon. Money is always what everything revolves around. You see it in recent times with Blizzard, being extremely stubborn about their design decisions and saying they can't go back on them, but the moment half their playerbase quits, it is somehow okay to ease up on their bullshit. However, if you are a freeloader who hasn't pay a single cent for this game, then you have no right to complain about the speed of the updates.

I defo feel for the creator of the game having family issues, but frankly, no one pays his patreon for his family issues, they pay for a game. If the creator has refunded ppl that paid him during his hiatus (or suspended any money support), then props to the creator, if not, it is the victims that encouragethis behavior from the creator.

Where am I in all of this? Just a freeloader, I am happy with the speed of the updates as I still haven't finished the entire game and I play it very slowly. Superb game imo.

kekeryuken

Jan 1, 2020
Hi guys
I played this game... And, i enjoyed so much, very good!
But would like to know, if will more content planned in next updates for Kotone yet?

Thanks in Advanced!

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Hi guys
I played this game... And, i enjoyed so much, very good!
But would like to know, if will more content planned in next updates for Kotone yet?

Thanks in Advanced!
Kotone's officially "complete" for the time being, she currently has more content than any other ingame character (by word count).

Thresh is going to update the game more, we've gotten previews of some good looking art updates to a few things, and he's also working on the next main story zone, The Labyrinth, and the four bosses that inhabit it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Kotone's officially "complete" for the time being, she currently has more content than any other ingame character (by word count).
I don't know if I'd call her 'complete', since there clearly are more plans for her, but you're right about that being a long term thing due to her existing level of content. Unless of course Feng gets more development, I expect that would see more scenes with Kotone in them without being about her.

Reactions: Nevart and L30

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
animated ? like lilith in nightmare, shimmering horizon ?
The game isn't animated, no. Currently I believe it has one sex CG in it with Aiko's titfuck which swaps between frames during in accordance with the text, but not really animated. Besides that, it's really just text based with images for the characters, maps, and backgrounds.

Reactions: L30

kekeryuken

Jan 1, 2020

Thresh is going to update the game more, we've gotten previews of some good looking art updates to a few things, and he's also working on the next main story zone, The Labyrinth, and the four bosses that inhabit it.
I understand... Thanks buddy !

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
Is this game abandoned? It has been so long since it updated, and no new areas have been added in over a year.
The game is not abandoned. Threshold made a post on Patreon yesterday to be precise, called "Imp Revision Teaser". As for what's coming up in the next update and when it will be, I have no info on that.

Reactions: L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes