Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Can I take Bubble Slime home with me? She is everything I dream of. She's green, she's huge, she's slimy, and she's incredibly affectionate, which is enhanced by her "lazy" characteristics, taking things at a slower pace, just how I like it. The scene when losing to her in make out and sex stance is my favorite loss scene in the game. I love everything about her. My kissing and breast fetish got maxed out because of her, and for good reason. S-Rank character.

Is there a sig for her yet? I need it! :love:

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: L30 and Lewd Boi

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
Getting back into this game by doing another (what I call) "hell run".

1. Make the worst character possible
    1. Set difficulty to "Hard"
    2. All stats set to 1
    3. Hit "-" on arousal and energy (and spirit) until they're as low as they can be
    4. Hit "+" on all sensitivities until they're as high as they can be
    5. Select all fetishes
  2. No save scumming
    1. No saving during adventures (even when the game normally allows you to save)
    2. (Optional, can leave out this rule if you want) No reloading a save after a loss (you'll have to purify yourself at the church after every loss, which can get expensive)

It's fun way to make the game more challenging once you know the basics, plus it spreads out the content over more hours of playtime so you aren't as bored waiting for updates.

Any suggestions for how to spec? Here's my current build (with no items equipped):

stats.png

I only put a few points into Willpower and Intelligence, and I put one perk point into the perk that gives you XP on loss.

Already cleared the Forest, still need to clear the Forest Dungeon. As you can probably tell, I was thinking of going the Intelligence route, but I'm not sure how well that'll work later on.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anime slave

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019

2. All stats set to 1
    3. Hit "-" on arousal and energy (and spirit) until they're as low as they can be
    5. Select all fetishes
  2. No save scumming
    2. (Optional, can leave out this rule if you want) No reloading a save after a loss

It's fun way to make the game more challenging once you know the basics, plus it spreads out the content over more hours of playtime so you aren't as bored waiting for updates.

Any suggestions for how to spec? Here's my current build (with no items equipped):

View attachment 1467790

I only put a few points into Willpower and Intelligence, and I put one perk point into the perk that gives you XP on loss.

Already cleared the Forest, still need to clear the Forest Dungeon. As you can probably tell, I was thinking of going the Intelligence route, but I'm not sure how well that'll work later on.

Any suggestions?
Are you using what Amber sells you? Like the ointments, flash bombs, and arousal bombs?

I did a normal hard run and it was already hard for me to even finish Forest dungeon until I got to level 20+. Anyways my suggestion would be to use equipments that help you but... There is one thing that can make your game harder if you ever get to the Temple. The one talisman that reduces your stats even further.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020

2. All stats set to 1
    5. Select all fetishes
  2. No save scumming
    2. (Optional, can leave out this rule if you want) No reloading a save after a loss

View attachment 1467790

Any suggestions?
Sounds like No Nut November came early for you

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
This has really been a bummer year for many games including this one. I think I'll come back to it in maybe a year or 2.

Here's hoping the updates & the devs personal life get all back on track.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, apologies for the long span of silence. Work has been rather busy for quite some time. Due to conditions worsening at work in September due to two more coworkers being hospitalized, I did not even have days off for most of September and this month until I finally had a day off this past Sunday. August was rather busy was well with our case count quintupling all of July during the first week of the month.

I'm not certain when my schedule will return to normal, but I will still continue to share information when I am able to do so. Now, I am somewhat pressed for time, so I will not be able to go through the thread and respond to questions and comments as I would typically do unfortunately. That said, thank you to everyone who did answer questions and try to help during my absence.

Hey L30, any saucy news on the game or about mods?
Damn, I didn't realize it's been three months since we last heard from them. Hope they're doing okay, L30 has always been the heart of the thread in my opinion.
Yeah, sorry about the silence, but with the conditions in work, especially for that span of time when I didn't have any days off, I was not in the best state to come around this thread. Suffice to say, due to all of the nonsense going on, my Bullshitometer has been maxed out at Fuck The Bullshit for so long that I ran out of fucks to give. This isn't a place to vent about work nor is it a place for me to try to alleviate the tension due to a lack of other avenues.

You guys don't deserve having to hear about the goings-on at a hospital during a pandemic nor have me attempt to turn any individual who invoked my ire into a verbal punching bag before trying to perform the textual equivalent of ripping off their head and shitting down their neck. So rather than run the very real risk of me going into a scorched earth tirade on some misinformation peddling or against someone who I have irreconcilable philosophical disagreements with and turning this thread into a toxic cesspool until the mods intervened, I stayed away until I had a chance to unwind a little and could stop by with a clearer mind.

So apologies for the silence and while I cannot say I'll be able to provide any information on a regular basis as I was able to do before the pandemic struck and intensified in my area, I will still continue to share information when I can, BigJohnny and B2B2.

Now before I move on to the latest update information, I do see a request on this page that does happen to line up with something I was working on before work became so busy.

Is there a sig for her yet? I need it! :love:
I didn't make any other variants and this is probably a little rough given I accelerated the process a little to try and finish this up, but here's a Bubble Slime signature for the still as of yet unnamed Bubble Slime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So here's a Bubble Slime you can take with you and keep in your signature, Dr. PuPu.

Now for the update news. Threshold has been steadily working on creating and adding in the underlying systems to support the Labyrinth's mazes. You may have read in earlier posts by others that the Labyrinth will be different compared to other fields and dungeons to explore in that it will be a series of Pac-man like mazes. As things currently stand, movement will still be turn based and each Guardian will also move differently. If you run into one of the Hellhound Sisters, you'll enter an encounter with her and should you defeat her, she'll enter a temporary down state but will eventually recover and resume chasing you.

Additionally, there will be hazards like aphrodisiac pools covering the ground and flame jet traps to look out for, with the latter being visible at least and you'll be able to see when the flames are off, when the flames are about to blast through the grates on certain floor tiles, and when there is a raging inferno blasting through the grating which prevent movement through those tiles until the trap deactivates. There will be multiple floors and in order to clear a floor, you'll need to gather up the keys on the floor in order to unlock the gate and proceed to the next level while either evading or fighting off the pursuing Hellhounds. You'll also be able to converse with the Hellhound Sisters at times while making your way through the labyrinth.

Threshold is currently planning to release the v24 Labyrinth update as one complete update rather than in pieces, so the Labyrinth in its entirety will be ready for your enjoyment when v24 arrives. That said, given that systems needed to be made to support this update and Threshold lost some time, roughly one week, earlier this month due to an event in their family, there is still currently no ETA on when the Labyrinth will be ready.

The following spoiler will delve into and try to cover all of the changes that have been announced for the past few months, so if you do not care for walls of text, you may wish to avoid opening this spoiler.

Now for those that did not read the above spoiler and as a quick final note on the Labyrinth, the Hellhound Sisters will be the only encounters for the story run of the Labyrinth. There are no generics, no Minotaurs, just Heckwans. The potential exception could be Perpetua if she makes an appearance during the story run of the Labyrinth, but that's just speculation at this point in time supported by Threshold saying that there won't be much Perpetua in the Labyrinth. So it does sound like she'll have a small scene or something, but that's not guaranteed.

Now I did mention this in the above spoiler, but for those who did not read it, there have been a number of art developments for MGD as well that I will detail in the following spoiler. So if you want to hear about the new and upcoming art, feel free to read the spoiler and if not, the next section will discuss a little fanart.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update news find this at least a little useful.

Before I move on to modding news, there has been some notable pieces of fanart made as well.

Danimarion made two pieces for Vili with one being Vili in a "reverse bunny outfit" that can be found . The other piece was a commission for Token/Fakesaphira featuring Vili, Tabitha, and Amy in the box for cutes that can be found .

Next up, Melliel has made a cute little doodle of headpatting Vili that can be found .

Finally, Matterom has commissioned Ririsaurus to make a pile of fluffy Kitsune featuring Kotone of MGD, Kiyoko of Corruption of Champions 2, and Ahri of League of Legends. Click for mofu, just be careful not to huff too much fluff.

I do hope that those looking for more MGD art enjoy these pieces of fanart.

Now for the latest updates on the modding front. I'm running a little low on time, I'll still cover everything but this may be a little more brief than usual.

Waifupocalypse has received another round of bugfixes by epickark that also clean up the leftover milkmaid event. This final release of Waifupocalypse can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Ace of Spades' The Challenge Mod received a compatibility fix for v23.9 that can be directly downloaded from Discord .

rmjwmmd's Dragon Mod has received a number of updates with the changelogs contained in the following spoiler.

Dragon Mod v1.45 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Oluap's Oneiros received a fix to separate the mod and vanilla dreams more cleanly for v1.41. The Oneiros received a second round of fixes to update the old "JumpToEventThenScene " function with the new "JumpToNPCEventThenScene" function for v1.42. Oneiros v1.42 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Dioretshan's They Need Your Help mod received a complete rework of Kasumi's event. She now follows a schedule so she is not always available. Her skills have been reworked and rebalanced, so resetting the mod is necessary. The event is now longer than before and now also has a new item to complement the Blossom Run. There was a later update that fixed bugs present in the latest version.

They Need Your Help can be downloaded from Google Drive .

Bronzeswagger released part 1 of the Bamboo Road mod featuring the Panda Girl Izebel. Changelog is as follows.

Bamboo Road part 1 can be directly downloaded from Github .

Oluap reuploaded Gorgon's Garden due to the previous link bugging out. Gorgon's Garden v3.0.2 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Grinnvalesti has released a few updates to The Moaning Forest. The changelogs are as follows.

The Moaning Forest v0.95.1 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

rmjwmmd's Sitting Mod received an update that adds moves and loss scenes to Blue Slimes, the Bubble Slime, and Ghosts. As a quick reminder, Vivian sells the skill related to this mod for 50 Eros and it is available at level 1. WARNING: Blue Slimes and the Bubble Slime include a light amount of sounding for their new loss scenes as a part of this mod.

The Sitting Mod v1.4 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Gureto shared an update to Zwreida's Super Saiyan Mod with a fix by the modder Kaa. This version of the SSJ mod can be directly downloaded from Discord .

I believe that is everything. I do hope that everyone interested in this modding news finds this at least a little helpful.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for the update, the labyrinth sounds great. I just hope we'll be able to play it this year.
Btw, any news on the reincarnation front?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello everyone, apologies for the long span of silence. Work has been rather busy for quite some time. Due to conditions worsening at work in September due to two more coworkers being hospitalized, I did not even have days off for most of September and this month until I finally had a day off this past Sunday. August was rather busy was well with our case count quintupling all of July during the first week of the month.

I'm not certain when my schedule will return to normal, but I will still continue to share information when I am able to do so. Now, I am somewhat pressed for time, so I will not be able to go through the thread and respond to questions and comments as I would typically do unfortunately. That said, thank you to everyone who did answer questions and try to help during my absence.

Yeah, sorry about the silence, but with the conditions in work, especially for that span of time when I didn't have any days off, I was not in the best state to come around this thread. Suffice to say, due to all of the nonsense going on, my Bullshitometer has been maxed out at Fuck The Bullshit for so long that I ran out of fucks to give. This isn't a place to vent about work nor is it a place for me to try to alleviate the tension due to a lack of other avenues.

You guys don't deserve having to hear about the goings-on at a hospital during a pandemic nor have me attempt to turn any individual who invoked my ire into a verbal punching bag before trying to perform the textual equivalent of ripping off their head and shitting down their neck. So rather than run the very real risk of me going into a scorched earth tirade on some misinformation peddling or against someone who I have irreconcilable philosophical disagreements with and turning this thread into a toxic cesspool until the mods intervened, I stayed away until I had a chance to unwind a little and could stop by with a clearer mind.

So apologies for the silence and while I cannot say I'll be able to provide any information on a regular basis as I was able to do before the pandemic struck and intensified in my area, I will still continue to share information when I can, BigJohnny and B2B2.

Now before I move on to the latest update information, I do see a request on this page that does happen to line up with something I was working on before work became so busy.

I didn't make any other variants and this is probably a little rough given I accelerated the process a little to try and finish this up, but here's a Bubble Slime signature for the still as of yet unnamed Bubble Slime.

So here's a Bubble Slime you can take with you and keep in your signature, Dr. PuPu.

Now for the update news. Threshold has been steadily working on creating and adding in the underlying systems to support the Labyrinth's mazes. You may have read in earlier posts by others that the Labyrinth will be different compared to other fields and dungeons to explore in that it will be a series of Pac-man like mazes. As things currently stand, movement will still be turn based and each Guardian will also move differently. If you run into one of the Hellhound Sisters, you'll enter an encounter with her and should you defeat her, she'll enter a temporary down state but will eventually recover and resume chasing you.

Additionally, there will be hazards like aphrodisiac pools covering the ground and flame jet traps to look out for, with the latter being visible at least and you'll be able to see when the flames are off, when the flames are about to blast through the grates on certain floor tiles, and when there is a raging inferno blasting through the grating which prevent movement through those tiles until the trap deactivates. There will be multiple floors and in order to clear a floor, you'll need to gather up the keys on the floor in order to unlock the gate and proceed to the next level while either evading or fighting off the pursuing Hellhounds. You'll also be able to converse with the Hellhound Sisters at times while making your way through the labyrinth.

Threshold is currently planning to release the v24 Labyrinth update as one complete update rather than in pieces, so the Labyrinth in its entirety will be ready for your enjoyment when v24 arrives. That said, given that systems needed to be made to support this update and Threshold lost some time, roughly one week, earlier this month due to an event in their family, there is still currently no ETA on when the Labyrinth will be ready.

The following spoiler will delve into and try to cover all of the changes that have been announced for the past few months, so if you do not care for walls of text, you may wish to avoid opening this spoiler.

Now for those that did not read the above spoiler and as a quick final note on the Labyrinth, the Hellhound Sisters will be the only encounters for the story run of the Labyrinth. There are no generics, no Minotaurs, just Heckwans. The potential exception could be Perpetua if she makes an appearance during the story run of the Labyrinth, but that's just speculation at this point in time supported by Threshold saying that there won't be much Perpetua in the Labyrinth. So it does sound like she'll have a small scene or something, but that's not guaranteed.

Now I did mention this in the above spoiler, but for those who did not read it, there have been a number of art developments for MGD as well that I will detail in the following spoiler. So if you want to hear about the new and upcoming art, feel free to read the spoiler and if not, the next section will discuss a little fanart.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update news find this at least a little useful.

Before I move on to modding news, there has been some notable pieces of fanart made as well.

Danimarion made two pieces for Vili with one being Vili in a "reverse bunny outfit" that can be found . The other piece was a commission for Token/Fakesaphira featuring Vili, Tabitha, and Amy in the box for cutes that can be found .

Next up, Melliel has made a cute little doodle of headpatting Vili that can be found .

Finally, Matterom has commissioned Ririsaurus to make a pile of fluffy Kitsune featuring Kotone of MGD, Kiyoko of Corruption of Champions 2, and Ahri of League of Legends. Click for mofu, just be careful not to huff too much fluff.

I do hope that those looking for more MGD art enjoy these pieces of fanart.

Now for the latest updates on the modding front. I'm running a little low on time, I'll still cover everything but this may be a little more brief than usual.

Waifupocalypse has received another round of bugfixes by epickark that also clean up the leftover milkmaid event. This final release of Waifupocalypse can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Ace of Spades' The Challenge Mod received a compatibility fix for v23.9 that can be directly downloaded from Discord .

rmjwmmd's Dragon Mod has received a number of updates with the changelogs contained in the following spoiler.

Dragon Mod v1.45 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Oluap's Oneiros received a fix to separate the mod and vanilla dreams more cleanly for v1.41. The Oneiros received a second round of fixes to update the old "JumpToEventThenScene " function with the new "JumpToNPCEventThenScene" function for v1.42. Oneiros v1.42 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Dioretshan's They Need Your Help mod received a complete rework of Kasumi's event. She now follows a schedule so she is not always available. Her skills have been reworked and rebalanced, so resetting the mod is necessary. The event is now longer than before and now also has a new item to complement the Blossom Run. There was a later update that fixed bugs present in the latest version.

They Need Your Help can be downloaded from Google Drive here.

Bronzeswagger released part 1 of the Bamboo Road mod featuring the Panda Girl Izebel. Changelog is as follows.

Bamboo Road part 1 can be directly downloaded from Github .

Oluap reuploaded Gorgon's Garden due to the previous link bugging out. Gorgon's Garden v3.0.2 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Grinnvalesti has released a few updates to The Moaning Forest. The changelogs are as follows.

The Moaning Forest v0.95.1 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

rmjwmmd's Sitting Mod received an update that adds moves and loss scenes to Blue Slimes, the Bubble Slime, and Ghosts. As a quick reminder, Vivian sells the skill related to this mod for 50 Eros and it is available at level 1. WARNING: Blue Slimes and the Bubble Slime include a light amount of sounding for their new loss scenes as a part of this mod.

The Sitting Mod v1.4 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Gureto shared an update to Zwreida's Super Saiyan Mod with a fix by the modder Kaa. This version of the SSJ mod can be directly downloaded from Discord .

I believe that is everything. I do hope that everyone interested in this modding news finds this at least a little helpful.
Thank you for sharing this update!

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Oh fuck yes more Aiko stuff! Hopefully there'll be even more CG's with Aiko!
At first I was not a fan of adding CGs into the game because it's basically a Pandora Box for a sex fight game.

1) Because there is a lot of characters
2) Because each character can have multiple sex scenes
3) Because it's a text game

Last point being that it's s easier to bring a lot of sex content for a text game, since you only need writing, which is usually way less costly than art.

But it seems like Threshold's Patreon is becoming more and more popular. He nearly doubled his income since the end of the last year.

With the fact that text based game are a niche, I'm pretty sure he has a possibility to make it skyrocket if people notice that now it has art.

And since his Patreon is basically a feast of art preview nowadays...

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
At first I was not a fan of adding CGs into the game because it's basically a Pandora Box for a sex fight game.

1) Because there is a lot of characters
2) Because each character can have multiple sex scenes
3) Because it's a text game

Last point being that it's s easier to bring a lot of sex content for a text game, since you only need writing, which is usually way less costly than art.

But it seems like Threshold's Patreon is becoming more and more popular. He nearly doubled his income since the end of the last year.

With the fact that text based game are a niche, I'm pretty sure he has a possibility to make it skyrocket if people notice that now it has art.

And since his Patreon is basically a feast of art preview nowadays...
I mean as long as the artists have the time to do it, then it's all good imo

MenmaYuYuYu

Aug 22, 2021
Kinda amazing, L30 sweats and bleeds to keep people updated and then you just came in and "what's new guys lol".
Wait, did I come here at a difficult time? Is MGD in trouble or something? :oops:
It's just that I've been out of the loop for a while and just wanted to hear what's going on. :(

• Angry
Reactions: Azure Sun
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes