MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the named imps from waifupocolypse to show up? Or even where they show up?
It's the Imp Den event, and IIRC you must first: 1) Beat the Imps within their den (Rush in and fight them all), and then 2) Have an extended orgy with all of them (as in, choose the "sleep with them" option after your victory twice). After that, the Imp Den event shifts and they'll ask you to settle arguments between them instead of giving you the big group fights.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Why is he tired about it?
he had a burnout last year:cautious:
since then progress slowed down hard..:cry:
i also think he doesn't like bug fixing..

what's worse i still haven't figured out which lines i have to add in vilis jason file:cry:
to add the new (patreon) cgs

if i wasn't so damn lazy i could add vilis paizuri cgs into the game myself:cry:

i loaded vilis json file and it has 1424 lines:eek:
half of them are about facial expressions..
(thres really likes to add these:sneaky:)

edit: so i convert the jpeg into png and created a folder Monsters\Vili\paizuri
i think now i need to add the lines:
{"lineTrigger": "UsesMovePre",
"move": "Vili's Playful Tittyfuck",
"theText": ["|f|ChangeImageLayer|/|ImageSet|/|Titfuck|n|"]
},

[{
"Name": "Titfuck",
"Set": [{
"StartOn": "1",
"AlwaysOn": "1",
"IsScene": "1",
"TheBody": "1",
"Overlay": "No",
"setXalign": "0.0",
"setYalign": "0.0",

"image":
[{
"name": "Titfuck",
"file": "Monsters/Vili/paizuri/paizuri_png",
"setYalign": "0.0"
},

why doesnt it work what am i missing :cry:
i think i'm missing a few lines:unsure:
and apparently i'm the only one here who cares:cry:

Last edited:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm only aware of the four enemies and the zone specific mechanic for the labyrinth. Is anything else major planed for the next update? Cause dollars to donuts the labyrinth is likely going to be a pain in the ass to play and probably not worth having done something other than another regular zone.

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
I don't know why some people facepalm my previous message, i really like the game and i was just being curious about its state.

he had a burnout last year:cautious:
since then progress slowed down hard..:cry:
i also think he doesn't like bug fixing..

what's worse i still haven't figured out which lines i have to add in vilis jason file:cry:

and apparently i'm the only one here who cares:cry:
Well it's understandable, i hope he will get better soon

I'd be super sad if the game is abandoned, but that's how it is

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I don't know why some people facepalm my previous message, i really like the game and i was just being curious about its state.

Well it's understandable, i hope he will get better soon

I'd be super sad if the game is abandoned, but that's how it is
Game is still under development, just veeeeery slow. Patreon posts, behind a paywall, shows that he actually making labyrinth. Or at least create an impression of it.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii and decker2

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
According to 'cvick' check of a file structure, it looks like, (starting from the line 868 in game folder\Json\Monsters\ForestDungeon\Vili.json, and forward)

• "pictures": [
    specifies all available for character pictures. Note 'pictures' in this context is a set of pictures with some additional data, not some raw 'vili.png' file.
    "Name": "Normal",
    • "Set": [
      Name specifies global state of a NPC, mood if you wish. In this example its a set of all possible poses for a normal state/mood.
      Set is a, SUDDENLY, a set of all available pictures for a normal state/mood.
  • "Name": "Base",
    name of a base set
  • "StartOn": "1",
    dont know what it is, its randomly set to 1 or 0 through whole file so dont touch it I guess
  • "AlwaysOn": "1",
    picture with line this set to 1 always will be rendered on a screen, if 0 no
  • "IsScene": "0",
    is this a background image, 0 no 1 yes
  • "TheBody": "1",
    is this a character body, 1 yews 0 no
  • "Overlay": "No",
    should this picture should have been draw on top of another picture, with addition to it not over...overdrawing I guess. no means no, i.e. it would be draw atop of all previously drawn pictures replacing them.
  • "setXalign": "0.0",
  • "setYalign": "0.20",
    alignment relatively to one of the screen angles (which one I dont know, probably top left)
  • "Images": [
    actual specification of what images should be drawn and where begins here
  • {
    name on an image
  • "File": "Monsters/Vili/Vili_Body.png",
    path to file which should be drawn
  • "setYalign": "0.0"
    again, aligment relatively to something
  • },
File further have same structure as I describe.
This should be enough for you to figure out what files you should replace. If you still dont, you can or replace actual specified in json file files with new one, or add new files in same folder as original files and just change path to files in same json file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevart and decker2

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
You don't need to be a patron to know the game is in development, Threshold posts daily on his Discord server with updates on whatever he's working on. For instance, yesterday he has stated he is almost done with Beris' combat.

I understand waiting is rough, I want this update to be out as much as everyone else, but let's not start coming up with headcanons of the game suddenly being abandoned or the dev being tired of it.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
According to 'cvick' check of a file structure, it looks like, (starting from the line 868 in game folder\Json\Monsters\ForestDungeon\Vili.json, and forward)

• "pictures": [
    specifies all available for character pictures. Note 'pictures' in this context is a set of pictures with some additional data, not some raw 'vili.png' file.
    "Name": "Normal",
    • "Set": [
      Name specifies global state of a NPC, mood if you wish. In this example its a set of all possible poses for a normal state/mood.
      Set is a, SUDDENLY, a set of all available pictures for a normal state/mood.
    name of a base set
  • "StartOn": "1",
    dont know what it is, its randomly set to 1 or 0 through whole file so dont touch it I guess
  • "AlwaysOn": "1",
    picture with line this set to 1 always will be rendered on a screen, if 0 no
  • "IsScene": "0",
    is this a background image, 0 no 1 yes
  • "TheBody": "1",
    is this a character body, 1 yews 0 no
  • "Overlay": "No",
    should this picture should have been draw on top of another picture, with addition to it not over...overdrawing I guess. no means no, i.e. it would be draw atop of all previously drawn pictures replacing them.
  • "setYalign": "0.20",
    alignment relatively to one of the screen angles (which one I dont know, probably top left)
  • "Images": [
    actual specification of what images should be drawn and where begins here
  • {
    name on an image
  • "File": "Monsters/Vili/Vili_Body.png",
    path to file which should be drawn
  • "setYalign": "0.0"
    again, aligment relatively to something
  • },
File further have same structure as I describe.
This should be enough for you to figure out what files you should replace. If you still dont, you can or replace actual specified in json file files with new one, or add new files in same folder as original files and just change path to files in same json file.
that's exactly what i did here:
edit: so i convert the jpeg into png and created a folder Monsters\Vili\paizuri
i think now i need to add the lines:
},

[{
"IsScene": "0",

"image":
[{
},

why doesnt it work what am i missing:cry:
i think i'm missing a few lines:unsure:
to be clear i just want to add the cg to an existing scene
aiko's paizuri as comparison
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since i only want to add one cg for testing it should be enough
to add these lines:
},

[{
"IsScene": "0",

"image":
[{
"file": "Monsters/Vili/paizuri/paizuri.png",
},

but it's not working:cry:

also
You don't need to be a patron to know the game is in development, Threshold posts daily on his Discord server with updates on whatever he's working on. For instance, yesterday he has stated he is almost done with Beris' combat.
if you dont feed your cows every day they will get angry or starve to death:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
"image":
[{
},
Wot iz sis "paizuri_png"? Maybe "paizuri.png"?
You need specify FULL name, including file extension. Because if CreamPy didnt found an image it just return null (i.e. data is not present) and didnt draw anything.
If you files dont look like this
new.png
google how to turn on extensions on you files for you system.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
that's exactly what i did here
No, it's not. Here are just a few of the possible reasons:
a) Use a python scripter like the free & friendly PyScripter. If you're using notepad++ you're asking for ren'py to violate you lubelessly. Also, always share your code using the CODE=python forum code (+SPOILER for eye-friendliness)

b) |ImageSet| is not defined for Vili, probably. Use a simpler and more compatible example like Mari's mod, and work your way up from that.

c) Monsters/Vili/paizuri/paizuri_png always watch out for the files you call. "paizuri.png" I guess?

Rome wasn't built in a day. We all need start with baby steps before we run. Good luck!

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I think this entire thread should now be dedicated to trying to explain to decker2 how to display a single image. :Kappa:
Its better than "DEVELPOPER IS ABANDNOED GAYM AFTER MAYKING \get_sum() MONEY ON PARTYON...not that I donated anything, or even consider donating...".
Plus, you now able to say that F95zone increases ICQ of everyone who Vizit it.
Does anybody remember what ICQ was?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes