Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Could you guys ranks those monster girls games? I will like to know your thought on it:

-Monster girls dreams
- Monster Girl Quest Paradox
-monster girl encyclopedie
-SuccubusAffection

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
For those not on the Patreon, Thresh did provide a monthly progress update.

The synopsis is: Beris' fight is now complete except for one combat event and her loss scene, which he expects to complete today. This marks him 50% done with The Labyrinth, and he "definitely will" hold off updating until the new zone is complete.

Dec 6, 2019
I'm fine with waiting as long as it needs to be for Threshold to release the new update. So far from what I see it looks cool and even if it doesn't lead up to the hype it will still be good content. I just hope the amount of time this update is taking will mean there should be practically no bugfixes (although I am sure there will be some).

Dec 3, 2017
I'm fine with waiting as long as it needs to be for Threshold to release the new update. So far from what I see it looks cool and even if it doesn't lead up to the hype it will still be good content. I just hope the amount of time this update is taking will mean there should be practically no bugfixes (although I am sure there will be some).
When it comes to coding, there is at least one unwavering truth:
"Dread it, Run From it, Bugs Arrive All the Same"

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Could you guys ranks those monster girls games? I will like to know your thought on it:

-Monster girls dreams
-SuccubusAffection
1.Monster girls dreams (because sex fight and vili:love:)
2.monster girl encyclopedie (because sex fight:love:)
3.SuccubusAffection (because animations)
4.Monster Girl Quest Paradox (because i don't like this one:cautious:)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I can't find the folder in my Android internal folder. Do I have to make a folder of that one?
Which exactly?
If monstergirl...and so on than yes.
If whole Android than....I dont know???? New android versions, like 12 dont have Android folder in internal storage??????

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
is there anyway to gain the thigh fetish/weakness after the game has started? (at the will-power temple on normal mode)
Not 100% sure on other methods since I'm a dirty cheater (but I've never lost so HA), but you could always

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Not 100% sure on other methods since I'm a dirty cheater (but I've never lost so HA), but you could always
everyone alredy used a cheat or a mod at least once in his life is not a problem(just if you use in online games this is a problem), btw I hardly lost even without cheat.
is there anyway to gain the thigh fetish/weakness after the game has started? (at the will-power temple on normal mode)
your fetish is incresad everytime you lose by some specific skill or just to someone that are focused in this body parts, if you want thigh fetish you can try lose to someone that his attacks are focused on thigs but I don't have any example maybe the maid in first temple.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
This is a logical fallacy and more specifically an inaccurate comparison between subjects. An argument metaphorically relevant to my own is telling a homeless guy, "learn to build a house." Supply that same homeless guy with a hammer, materials and books, they may eventually build a shelter for themselves. But hey, maybe that homeless guy doesn't really want to build a house and just wants to demand things from others because they're an entitled loser. Well, look how life has gone for them.
A few acres and the full complement of obnoxiously inflation priced building materials would be pretty nice tbh. Learning to code is a lot easier than "just build a house" since you don't have 347389 regulations, you just have people telling you how to make your own game instead, lol.

tl;dr = Threshold had stated they were considering a release after floor two was done, now we wait...at least two maybe more months? If them saying they're getting locked in to get rolling this month I'll stick with it, but I've got other projects I'd rather throw the few bits I donate at this point if not. Not even a hotfix with the new art so modders can do updates after they previously had stated they were considering doing a release at this very point? Not happy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020

-Monster girls dreams
-SuccubusAffection
1) Monster Girls Dreams bc it has a good amount of content while also being replayable. Also, top tier waifus
2) Succubus Affection bc it gets me hard and was a great time
3) Monster Girl Encyclopedie. Had a lot of fun but it has like 0 content and I'm convinced it's dead (or releasing full in like 3 years). If the rest of the game plays like the prologue, it'll probably stay as 3rd. It was fun but hard and I don't want to replay it.
Never finished the couple MGQ games I played unfortunately so idk about Paradox so I'll throw in Monster Girl Labyrinth. It's buggy as hell so it's 4th but if those ever got fixed, it would be 3rd.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
a new character to a quest in the forest. Unlocked by talking with Elly enough and clearing the Forest Dungeon.

Next time I say to myself 'small side thing' someone tell me to stop. xD
Should've told him back then. Don't follow the black rabbit! :LOL:

decker2 and would-be weekend modders:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Should've told him back then. Don't follow the black rabbit! :LOL:

decker2 and would-be weekend modders:
Labyrinth is nothing but one big "side show" rather than side quest at this point. It doesn't even seem that interesting IMO seeing what he showed us via screens in patreon. Couldve finished the caverns and moved on and done stuff like this AFTER they wrapped up the core of the game. It's like a expansion pack type content is being done before the core content of the game is even half done.

At least they say the hardest stuff is done they say. If there is some random BS added onto Labyrinth aside these four floors im out for sure tho. Could have easily tied each floor to the Labyrinth to each dungeon being cleared and been free to work on the other two later.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
Labyrinth is nothing but one big "side show" rather than side quest at this point. It doesn't even seem that interesting IMO seeing what he showed us via screens in patreon. Couldve finished the caverns and moved on and done stuff like this AFTER they wrapped up the core of the game. It's like a expansion pack type content is being done before the core content of the game is even half done.

At least they say the hardest stuff is done they say. If there is some random BS added onto Labyrinth aside these four floors im out for sure tho. Could have easily tied each floor to the Labyrinth to each dungeon being cleared and been free to work on the other two later.
While i agree having multiple small updates seems more interesting than a giant one. I don't think we should be too hard on Thresh for taking a while to dev all this.

After all like we mentioned before, he had a burnout and i don't think he is really in the mindset of overworking himself again just to finish the update.

So far the updates have always been high in quality even more considering the fact that it's a free game (which i know has been invested partly by patreons but it's still free nonetheless)

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
The one solution to satisfy people would be to have smaller, more regular updates that's all. And it's something that a lot of h-game dev seems to struggle with these days, for exemple DC with SummertimeSaga who has an entire team of devs takes about half a year to release a single update, while he could have made regular releases each months.

While here Thresh is ALONE, if he is not in condition to work then let's not be surprised about the lack of content.

So i agree on the fact that some devs literally MILK their patreon to death, but again you've got to see things in different perspectives, Thresh is alone probably does not feel his best, yes he could have make smaller updates regularly but in the end he is still the only person working on this project.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
While i agree having multiple small updates seems more interesting than a giant one. I don't think we should be too hard on Thresh for taking a while to dev all this.

After all like we mentioned before, he had a burnout and i don't think he is really in the mindset of overworking himself again just to finish the update.

So far the updates have always been high in quality even more considering the fact that it's a free game (which i know has been invested partly by patreons but it's still free nonetheless)
I've been understanding of all of these things and backing it for well over a year. If you're a patron as well you just have to look at the handful of us actively making comments on the patreon updates. We're supportive but making it clear this is too long between updates, especially given content (allegedly) has been worked on. I've never been keen on this Labyrinth thing. In my posts on here I've openly talked about how much I'm looking forward to the possible content ideas (hopefully) to come AFTER this.

I'm aware and even stated in this thread multiple times I'm aware that they've been fairly transparent, but from previously Threshold had flatly said they were looking to possibly do an update after floor two (as he'd supposedly not put together what he wanted to do for the other two at the time? idk but still a let down). Basically a year between ANY updates for a piece of content few if any of us are interested in aside encouraging this expansion type content by being nice to Thresh.

Maybe seeing Thresh saying they're not going to do an update till after they finish has me a bit tilted. Idk. What I do know is seeing they already implemented the touchups with artwork/etc in already finished content and they aren't even going to do a hotfix for THAT has me a bit frustrated, and I'm not the only one. We already got into the (lol unintended pun) rabbit hole previously.

Just because you aren't scamming like MGI doesn't mean people are just going to wait forever. There's several people that would gladly have helped him do Beris' lines (since he had such a hard time doing it....and that's not sarcasm, I'm being legit in saying so here). People including me wouldn't be writing an entire labyrinth floor's worth of chatter if we weren't very fond of what he's put together here.

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
I've been understanding of all of these things and backing it for well over a year. If you're a patron as well you just have to look at the handful of us actively making comments on the patreon updates. We're supportive but making it clear this is too long between updates, especially given content (allegedly) has been worked on. I've never been keen on this Labyrinth thing. In my posts on here I've openly talked about how much I'm looking forward to the possible content ideas (hopefully) to come AFTER this.

I'm aware and even stated in this thread multiple times I'm aware that they've been fairly transparent, but from previously Threshold had flatly said they were looking to possibly do an update after floor two (as he'd supposedly not put together what he wanted to do for the other two at the time? idk but still a let down). Basically a year between ANY updates for a piece of content few if any of us are interested in aside encouraging this expansion type content by being nice to Thresh.

Maybe seeing Thresh saying they're not going to do an update till after they finish has me a bit tilted. Idk. What I do know is seeing they already implemented the touchups with artwork/etc in already finished content and they aren't even going to do a hotfix for THAT has me a bit frustrated, and I'm not the only one. We already got into the (lol unintended pun) rabbit hole previously.

Just because you aren't scamming like MGI doesn't mean people are just going to wait forever. There's several people that would gladly have helped him do Beris' lines (since he had such a hard time doing it....and that's not sarcasm, I'm being legit in saying so here). People including me wouldn't be writing an entire labyrinth floor's worth of chatter if we weren't very fond of what he's put together here.
That's why they need to give small updates atleast each months of content for patreon, i am not a patreon at all but i can perfectly understand that if you try to support someone in their work and they don't release stuff it can feel really disappointing.

But i do feel like we should be untitled about the fact that the game takes a direction different than what some people want it to be. It's still Thresh's game either or not people are paying him to do it.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes