icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I like the "new" Lillian the best, similar enough to the old one but she gives off more of a "willfully ignorant" vibe, and also seems less... racist towards monster girls which I'll consider to be a huge plus. She's also got just a touch more "snark" to her personality which is pretty cute.

Personally, I think if a character similar to the old Lillian gets introduced, it'd be interesting to give her some sort of a twist. Maybe have a girl who looks more like a nun and is even more outwardly chaste & anti-monster, only to have her either not realize she's a monster herself (through some contrived method, maybe she's been "sealed"), or something happens and she gets turned into a monster. (I might just want to see a scenario where we play more of an active witness to a girl getting turned into a monster, rather than seeing only the after-effects like with Catherine.)

Reactions: Teleiah and L30

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Tbh I'm more excited for the bugfixes than anything. (I can accept either version of Lillian, so no skin off my back) Always good to see a dev on top of shit when it comes to polishing the game.

Reactions: Taisha and L30

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
this error keeps happening when i am trying to load save's from version 21.8 AttributeError: 'Monster' object has no attribute 'ImageSets'
if anyone knows how to fix i would de very gratful

Sep 16, 2018
Is all the sex content text based other than the monster girl art? Just wondering if there are actual sex scenes that take place when fighting or otherwise.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is all the sex content text based other than the monster girl art? Just wondering if there are actual sex scenes that take place when fighting or otherwise.
The writing is the best part of this game and very detailed. The combat is also a lot of fun as there are many moves and enemies react differently depending on what you do, plus they all have their own unique moves. On top of that there are many you can develop relationships with if you choose to, or that have different events if you come back and challenge them again, etc. Basically it's a great game and there is a lot of content! The art is actually still way behind where the development of the game itself (writing/gameplay) is, although progress is being made with it as well.

Reactions: Taisha and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Yes, all of the scenes are purely text based beyond the character sprites that most characters now have. One reason for this is that getting basic art assets for the characters is the primary aim of art development. An additional reason that builds off the first is that the artist that does the character's sprite will also do the erotic CGs for scenes that are planned as later additions. That's also why characters that participate in scenes together, such as Aiko and Mimi (Bed-chan) who have art by Adopolich and the currently unreleased art for Himika and Mizuko by Jiffic, are being made by the same artist, to make certain that the art remains consistent for characters across scenes and when they are in scenes together.

That said, the writing is excellent on many fronts, whether it be the characterization, the dialogue, the world building, or even the erotic content and combat. So even without art assets, there is much to enjoy and content that appeals to a wide variety of fetishes with the unifying theme of M/F content largely involving monster girls of various types and a few humans.

I do hope that you find this information useful, Justalittlesexy. You may also find this somewhat informative, ssj782.

this error keeps happening when i am trying to load save's from version 21.8 AttributeError: 'Monster' object has no attribute 'ImageSets'
Can't say I've seen that one before, but based on the error, it looks like it is concerned with the new function with regards to Aiko's multiple sets of artwork. Out of curiosity, were your old saves that you loaded in the main Town hub or elsewhere? Saves from prior versions that are loaded outside of town are prone to breaking, developing bugs, and not updating properly. So if you loaded a save from elsewhere, that is one potential reason for such an error.

Alternatively, if you did load your save in the main Town hub, it should have updated automatically by moving around but if not, you can manually update the save by right clicking, selecting the Options tab, and then clicking on the Update Save function. As a final question, do you perhaps use mods? Those should not have been impacted by this latest addition, so this is just being asked to be thorough.

I do hope that you find this helpful, faRRan321. And in the event that this is not helpful, perhaps Threshold will be able to shine more light on the issue.

The following may not be of interest to everyone, but I provided my feedback on Lillian to Threshold and figured I'd share it for those who are interested as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those who are uninterested in this feedback but did enjoy some of the old Lillian content such as the old scene of her interrogating an imp that I recently shared, there is some potential good news on that front. That scene is still in the code with a comment that it is being saved for reasons.

So between that and Lucille's revised conversation about Lillian mentioning some of the priests and priestesses driven off were either too discriminatory against monster girls or too readily embraced the true worship of Venereae, it sounds like there is potential for an anti-monster girl dominatrix priestess to show up in the future as well as a priestess that trends more in the direction of sacred prostitution/sexual rites. Now it is not guaranteed that either of these will eventually make it into the game, but that interrogation scene being saved is a potentially promising sign for those who liked the previous iteration of Lillian.

I do hope that anyone interested in any of this derives some value from this commentary, information, and speculation.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
When there eventually is hentai CGs in the game, there will still be text to go along with the scene right? I would hate to see the great writing get dropped just because there would now be a visual representation of what's happening.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Long term plan is to add in ero cg, Vivian and Sofia have some rudimentary vfx implemented using their base sprites kind of like them, but not really. xD

The best i can think of is you're using an outdated mod?

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
I decided to drop the game for a while in order to enjoy it more afterwards.

*Checks changelog*
"Aiko is now thicker"

How am I supposed to drop this game if you keep poking at my fetishes???!!!
MGD is, easily, my fav H game since the good ol SuperDeepthroat days.

PS. Oni sisters sprites when?

Reactions: B2B2 and L30
Jan 1, 2018
For those who are uninterested in this feedback but did enjoy some of the old Lillian content such as the old scene of her interrogating an imp that I recently shared, there is some potential good news on that front. That scene is still in the code with a comment that it is being saved for reasons.

So between that and Lucille's revised conversation about Lillian mentioning some of the priests and priestesses driven off were either too discriminatory against monster girls or too readily embraced the true worship of Venereae, it sounds like there is potential for an anti-monster girl dominatrix priestess to show up in the future as well as a priestess that trends more in the direction of sacred prostitution/sexual rites. Now it is not guaranteed that either of these will eventually make it into the game, but that interrogation scene being saved is a potentially promising sign for those who liked the previous iteration of Lillian.

I do hope that anyone interested in any of this derives some value from this commentary, information, and speculation.
I mean as long as said dominatrix priestess is flat, or B I'm all good. Presuming we get one. I'm a simple person.

IsokazeB

Mar 4, 2018
Please help when i try to open the android version i appears this error:

"SDL Error"
"An error occurred while trying to start the application. Please try again and/or reinstall."
"Error: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "atof" referenced by "libpng.16.so"..."

I already reinstalled it 5 times, right from the start,
I search in google and I can't find anything about it

My phone its a Moto G1
and the android version is a "Kitkat 4.4.4"
Rooted with "SuperSU"

This is the first time i can't open an
application, I beg you please help me I don't know what else to do

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
Yes, all of the scenes are purely text based beyond the character sprites that most characters now have. One reason for this is that getting basic art assets for the characters is the primary aim of art development. An additional reason that builds off the first is that the artist that does the character's sprite will also do the erotic CGs for scenes that are planned as later additions. That's also why characters that participate in scenes together, such as Aiko and Mimi (Bed-chan) who have art by Adopolich and the currently unreleased art for Himika and Mizuko by Jiffic, are being made by the same artist, to make certain that the art remains consistent for characters across scenes and when they are in scenes together.

That said, the writing is excellent on many fronts, whether it be the characterization, the dialogue, the world building, or even the erotic content and combat. So even without art assets, there is much to enjoy and content that appeals to a wide variety of fetishes with the unifying theme of M/F content largely involving monster girls of various types and a few humans.

I do hope that you find this information useful, Justalittlesexy. You may also find this somewhat informative, ssj782.

Can't say I've seen that one before, but based on the error, it looks like it is concerned with the new function with regards to Aiko's multiple sets of artwork. Out of curiosity, were your old saves that you loaded in the main Town hub or elsewhere? Saves from prior versions that are loaded outside of town are prone to breaking, developing bugs, and not updating properly. So if you loaded a save from elsewhere, that is one potential reason for such an error.

Alternatively, if you did load your save in the main Town hub, it should have updated automatically by moving around but if not, you can manually update the save by right clicking, selecting the Options tab, and then clicking on the Update Save function. As a final question, do you perhaps use mods? Those should not have been impacted by this latest addition, so this is just being asked to be thorough.

I do hope that you find this helpful, faRRan321. And in the event that this is not helpful, perhaps Threshold will be able to shine more light on the issue.

The following may not be of interest to everyone, but I provided my feedback on Lillian to Threshold and figured I'd share it for those who are interested as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i don't use any mods. i also tried the update save but i still got the same error

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Oh that's right, haven't played the temple in a while. Busted a gut first time I realized they actually added a bed monster. This is, of course, reminding me that I brought dishonor to my ancestors by never being able to beat the onis with the hypnosis on.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
This is, of course, reminding me that I brought dishonor to my ancestors by never being able to beat the onis with the hypnosis on.
Same here haha. I managed to beat one of the two but then the other goes all out and by the time I grinded enough a new version comes out and I restart orz

Reactions: Mustang Flex
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes